Darlie is very guilty

Awn246

Reaction score
The 911 call alone clears Darin. “I them them, Darin.” The bloody sock only has 2 drops of blood, one for each child, and none of Darlie’s. The sock makes no logical sense no matter how it got there. There was zero evidence of an intruder. ZERO. Darin, Darlie’s mom, and her sister all have personality disorders like Darlie, but Darlie’s the killer. The boys were stabbed repeatedly, but Darlie dragged a knife across her neck. And all the blood was over the sink. In the history of crime, no killer has been more clearly guilty than Darlie. I’ve known malignant narcissists up close and personal, and Darlie’s seemingly sweet demeanor makes you want to believe her. She did it.

Her knife used to cut screen, jewelry wasn't taken at sink where clean up occurred, she named 2 men in her jail letters & freaked out on the stand when asked about it, blood under the glass & vacuum, no cuts on her feet, wine glass was latched wouldn't have been knocked down, Domain didn't bark, motion lites not on, she called media herself to film that grave scene. Her mother had the opportunity a few years ago to go on Dr. Phil? Worldwide attn and any dna testing? She refused. Why? She knows her daughter did this. Her fans say necklace was embedded, had to be surgically removed but it simply fell off when bandage removed. Bruising on her arms prob caused by boys kicking her off. Her wounds were superficial & she didn't know what/where carotid was. She was lucky she didn't kill herself. She was such a light sleeper that she would wake up when Drake turned over in his crib yet she slept through all that? She's guilty.

ugh.
Darlie.
ugh.

The 911 call.
The rageful way she speaks through gritted teeth to Darin.......is a woman totally out of control and mAd as hell....AT HIM.

She is so soooooo sweeeeeeet and sooooooo calm.....and sooooooo sunshiny and sooooo mentally together.....at the graveside birthday party...days after her boys were brutally slaughtered. and according to her ...she too.

Can only speak for myself...but gunna assume Imma cowering in my bed devasted and unable to move...unable to communicate with anyone.
That kind of trauma is not movable or passable.(not within a week)

Shows us.......She didn't even regret it. :mad:

The fact they were stabbed so viciously, but a grown adult just had a few slices? So the killer was angry as hell at two little children enough to stab straight through their bodies, but by the time he got to an adult, that could fight back, nah we are just going to slice your neck a bit here and a little jab there...nah, not buying it.
People keep saying but they sliced her throat...but she lived and was out of the hospital in a few days, her boys were stabbed multiple times straight through their bodies! The wounds don't match, especially I would think most intruders would go for the adult that can fight him before the children. Whoever did this had a lot of rage at those boys.
If I had just gone through an ordeal like that, and my kids were viciously stabbed, I wouldn't be able to function. I don't care if it was their birthday, that would make is WORSE. I understand everyone processes things differently, but these kids didn't die by natural causes, or die peacefully, and she isn't wrecked over this? Nope, I am not buying it.
There have been times I went back and forth, but those are the things I come back to. It is quite simple, and very obvious to me, she is guilty as hell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back