Darlie on Unsolved Mysteries

When they say "area," I'd like to know if they're talking about the City of Rowlett or Dallas. I don't think anything like that happened in Rowlett.

I live there, too. She lived on my street and then she moved to the neighborhood of my family. We have all been here since 1992 and I can honestly say that I never once heard a story about a rapist. As obsessed as I am with bad guys, I would remember that, even all those years ago.

Was there any question that she had been raped that night? I have never heard that there was even an attempt to rape her.

I live there, too. She lived on my street and then she moved to the neighborhood of my family. We have all been here since 1992 and I can honestly say that I never once heard a story about a rapist. As obsessed as I am with bad guys, I would remember that, even all those years ago.

Was there any question that she had been raped that night? I have never heard that there was even an attempt to rape her.

No absolutely not, she was not raped and no attempt was made to rape her. Just a scam by her and Darin.

You know, this was actually the second time Darlie had used the "someone tried to rape me" story. She used that story to get a boyfriend to feel sorry for her earlier in her life, after they had had a disagreement of some kind, left the house and came back saying someone tried to rape her. That, and the fact that she kept changing her story (the kids were sleeping, no wait, her son was at her bedside trying to wake her) were all I needed.

The show portrays her as a victim of our justice system. Lol

To stir up controversy among those not really familiar with the case and increase their ratings. That's all.

For the same reason they aired the Tommy Zeigler case as if he is innocent.

Maybe. Maybe they just want people to think. To me I don't have any idea what happened that night. There are days I am sure she did it and days I am not. Some things nag at me.

So I think every perspective is important in this case.

Maybe. Maybe they just want people to think. To me I don't have any idea what happened that night. There are days I am sure she did it and days I am not. Some things nag at me.

So I think every perspective is important in this case.

I am with you. Even if I am in the minority. :)

JezMyOpinion, thanks for posting these results. I never had any doubt about her guilt. I wonder why mama never posted these results. :thinking:

The only reason I can imagine for the sealing of said documents is because she can be charged for the murder of Devin if needed. Other than that, I have no idea.

Okay Texas, what ya waiting fer...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back