Darlie Routier on Death Row

I don't boohoo. We have "W" (Women's network) here...but all they ever play are American sitcoms, LOL.

Maybe someone will tape it for me, hint hint. Or maybe I'll get it on Discovery Canada. Saw one on there last night about Australia's "backpacker killer."

Ivan Milat, one evil man; could still be more bodies in that bush. Has caused a heap of problems since being in jail.

I don't boohoo. We have "W" (Women's network) here...but all they ever play are American sitcoms, LOL.

Maybe someone will tape it for me, hint hint. Or maybe I'll get it on Discovery Canada. Saw one on there last night about Australia's "backpacker killer."

Oh, I wish I could. I don't have a VCR or Tivo :(

Hopefully I will remember to watch!

:blowkiss: if I have the channel I will tape for you!!!! Checking on it for you...

Ivan Milat, one evil man; could still be more bodies in that bush. Has caused a heap of problems since being in jail.

Oh yes, they said they would expect he killed more--they usually do. It was a very good documentary. It's amazing how they catch these guys.

:blowkiss: if I have the channel I will tape for you!!!! Checking on it for you...

Oh thank you darlin....btw if anyone is reading now..Darlie is on A&E at 5:00 my time which is Atlantic time.

Link (it says 4 pm ET here):

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=178896

Thanks for the heads up cami!!!! I will watch this instead of "People's Court"

Yeah sorry didn't know what time zone everyone is on. I live in the Canada in the Atlantic Region so we are on Atlantic Time.

Oh you're welcome...be advised typical for American Justice that they lean more toward her innocence and have a few things incorrect. OH my their boards will be hoping later today when everybody who watches this program gets their arse up at an innocent woman on DR. HAH

Yeah sorry didn't know what time zone everyone is on. I live in the Canada in the Atlantic Region so we are on Atlantic Time.

Oh you're welcome...be advised typical for American Justice that they lean more toward her innocence and have a few things incorrect. OH my their boards will be hoping later today when everybody who watches this program gets their arse up at an innocent woman on DR. HAH

Me-->:doh: I forgot Atlantic time is different than Eastern Time!!

I figured this program was in favor of Darlie. I will have to have a drink first!

Me-->:doh: I forgot Atlantic time is different than Eastern Time!!

I figured this program was in favor of Darlie. I will have to have a drink first!

LOL, you might want to have two. Not much of the evidence was brought into this program except for the broken wine glass over the blood. Not much more blood evidence otherwise was on. Anyway, you'll see for yourself.

LOL, you might want to have two. Not much of the evidence was brought into this program except for the broken wine glass over the blood. Not much more blood evidence otherwise was on. Anyway, you'll see for yourself.

You're right. They did not talk about evidence hardly at all. They showed the silly string video more times than I cared to see.
My hubby came home from work while I was watching the program. He is unfamiliar with this case, but from what he saw of the show he said "She's guilty."

I watched it again and heard something that I had never noticed before. Darin actually made a slip of the tongue and says that his boys were dead while Darlie was on the 911 call.

Dang......why is everyone hating on Rocking?
I haven't read all the posts yet, but as someone just checking in after a loooong time, it seems kinda severe. This coming from the queen of severe. LOL

Hmmmm DP. That's a new one.
Is there a link on the net to watch this? I didn't see it.
Interesting indeed as he was supposedly doing his best at life support.

Dang......why is everyone hating on Rocking?
I haven't read all the posts yet, but as someone just checking in after a loooong time, it seems kinda severe. This coming from the queen of severe. LOL

I don't think everyone is hating on Rocking. I don't hate Rocking, he might annoy me sometimes with his hard head of his but that doesn't mean hate. In fact I find it more interesting to have debates going on. It would be so boring if it was all anti-Darlie. Also, I think some posts are being taken out of context and being blown way out which then is considered rude. All I am stating is why can't we just have friendly discussion without the he said/she said "stuff". Some people post "straight out" their thoughts and it comes out sounding rude. :blowkiss: which wasn't meant that way at all. Maybe we need a new Smilie that we could place on our posts that would let all know nothing was meant to be rude. It could stop all of the confusion. PEACE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

I see some hating happening, but the main problem I see with the posts is that when someone is unclear about the laws in the US, they should ask and not tell. I don't mind answering questions about it, but I'm not going to teach the whole course and then argue about it.

Just curious if any of you have written to Darlie on death row?

There is a poster somewhere on these Darlie threads who has written her and received replies. I'm sorry I can't remember the member's name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back