Darlie Routier on Death Row

Darin hasn't visited Darlie in over 10 years. Other than her family, she has only her internet friends, people who met her after she was incarcerated. Ooops should have read the other post before posting, LOL. I don't believe Karen Neal visits Darlie and I think from what I have read from neighbours is she now believes Darlie is guilty. I could be wrong though so take it with a grain of salt.

Hi cami. How do you know that Darin has not visited Darlie in 10 years? And how does she have internet friends when she's sitting on DR? Do you find this stuff out by looking at the prison website?

NO, I don't go on any prison sites and I don't believe she has access to the internet but these people who run her support sites and others go visit her and write to her and send her money.

I can't remember where I read Darin hasn't visited her. Maybe you could find if you googled.

NO, I don't go on any prison sites and I don't believe she has access to the internet but these people who run her support sites and others go visit her and write to her and send her money.

I can't remember where I read Darin hasn't visited her. Maybe you could find if you googled.

Okay, okay...Gee I was just asking. You know this case inside and out and I just thought you had access to info that I may have wanted to check out. Thanks anyway.

Okay, okay...Gee I was just asking. You know this case inside and out and I just thought you had access to info that I may have wanted to check out. Thanks anyway.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like a beatch. I'm just tired. I don't have access to anything really, just what's on the net, I didn't save anything. I can ask Pam for you, she pays for the news articles from some site.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like a beatch. I'm just tired. I don't have access to anything really, just what's on the net, I didn't save anything. I can ask Pam for you, she pays for the news articles from some site.

Apology accepted. I get tired and cranky at times too cami. Anyway, it's okay no need rustle up anything. I just like to read stuff about her that I don't know about.
May you have an untired and happy week friend.

Does anyone know the grounds for the divorce?

Perhaps she isn't guilty after all. Wasn't there a glove found in an alleyway, a bloody glove not far from the house? How did that get there.

I once read that there was a breakin closeby not long before this one.

Yes, Leo it was a bloody sock with blood from both children on it. It was found 75yards from the home and yes, there were similar break ins where screens were cut.. one of those cases remained sealed until way after darlie was convicted.. whether or nnot sshe is guilty IMO is not the issue its pretty damn obvious that they needed there to be nothing standing in the way of finding hher guilty.. and they did their damndest to ensure it was that result..

Be careful posting in this case cause IMO if you state the slightest thing wrong.. that shows you dont know every fact inside and out.. and especially if you question whether darlie is truly guilty its known to get attacked.. its the very reason I and many others have learned better than to ask any real questions that are up for debate in Darlies case. .just sayin'..

Nice to see ya Leo:)

Yes, Leo it was a bloody sock with blood from both children on it. It was found 75yards from the home and yes, there were similar break ins where screens were cut.. one of those cases remained sealed until way after darlie was convicted.. whether or nnot sshe is guilty IMO is not the issue its pretty damn obvious that they needed there to be nothing standing in the way of finding hher guilty.. and they did their damndest to ensure it was that result..

Be careful posting in this case cause IMO if you state the slightest thing wrong.. that shows you dont know every fact inside and out.. and especially if you question whether darlie is truly guilty its known to get attacked.. its the very reason I and many others have learned better than to ask any real questions that are up for debate in Darlies case. .just sayin'..

Nice to see ya Leo:)

Then my rational mind says, "well, HOW did that sock get there with the blood of 2 children on it?"

Surely she didn't run down the alleyway, 75 yards did she?

Hmm. Maybe, people do strange things sometimes.

The behavior at the memorial birthday remembrance with the "silly string" is what sealed her fate as I recall (vaguely, I must admit)

I have not visited the Darlie Routier case in many years.

From what I also recall (albeit vaguely) I once read a book on the case and the writer of the book, now believes Darlie is innocent and she wishes she could take back the book contents condemning her.

I hate the Death Penalty. Too many unanswered questions and too many found through DNA not to be guilty afterall.

Plus it never brings back our dead loved ones. It's strictly, revenge, an "eye for an eye" mode, IMO.

In Texas where Darlie is, they tend to execute people rather frequently compared to other states.

Perhaps with the questionable ones such as Darlie's case, they will hold off longer.

Who knows.....:(

And WHY did he divorce her, must not have been much love there to begin with as he claimed he believed her and that she was innocent too.

http://coldnomore.wordpress.com/category/darlie-routier/

Here is the author Barbara Davis who wrote "Precious Angels" and changed her mind about Darlie and her guilt. She's torn and upset about her changed opinion and that others may not appreciate her for it.
She said Darlie is a kind, loving compassionate person who said she forgave her for the book, before she even asked for her forgiveness.

Very unusual case indeed.

http://www.authorbarbaradavis.com/statement.php

Does anyone know the grounds for the divorce?

Perhaps she isn't guilty after all. Wasn't there a glove found in an alleyway, a bloody glove not far from the house? How did that get there.

I once read that there was a breakin closeby not long before this one.

Darin just wanted to move on after 15 years and no resolution. I think he knew Darlie is not coming home.

There was no glove, it was a sock. The sock was from the Routier home. The sock contained five blood spots of both boys and Darlie's dna from shed skin cells in the toe.

There were no breakins close to the home. The break ins were in Dallas, 12 miles away from Rowlett.

The 75 yards where the sock was found was three houses away from the Routiers. I wonder why none of Darlie's blood was on the sock, just the boys. If she was stabbed last as she claims, why none of her blood?

Frankly, the Justice System doesn't care what Barb Davis has to say. She explained fully in her book the bruises to Darlie's arms and how she believed she got those bruises. Then changes her mind and says she didn't see the photos of the bruises and claims the state's case was immersed in prosecutor malfeasance, coverups etc. Well what are they? She has never gone on to explain what these cover ups and malfeasance are. She has never gone to the media, never gone to anyone but the public with this claim.

Apology accepted. I get tired and cranky at times too cami. Anyway, it's okay no need rustle up anything. I just like to read stuff about her that I don't know about.
May you have an untired and happy week friend.

Thanks darlin, I'm just getting old I guess. I feel so tired all the time lately, LOL. Maybe it's the lack of sun....cold, rain and cloudy skies for a few days now. Anyway, I will get that for you from Pam, she has everything at her fingertips.

Thanks darlin, I'm just getting old I guess. I feel so tired all the time lately, LOL. Maybe it's the lack of sun....cold, rain and cloudy skies for a few days now. Anyway, I will get that for you from Pam, she has everything at her fingertips.

Had a reply to you and the power went out (have battery btw) hit submit reply and poooooffff it was gone, dag-nab-it. LOL.

Anywayyyyy. All's good cami. If you ever want to vent just PM me and we'll deal with it. Okay? Probably wont solve the problems of the world but I will try my best to have you laughing by the time we get done (that is after you've screamed, hollered and beat up a pillow).
May peace and calm settle upon you Sweetheart.

Ref:
The 75 yards where the sock was found was three houses away from the Routiers. I wonder why none of Darlie's blood was on the sock, just the boys. If she was stabbed last as she claims, why none of her blood?

Where did the sock come from? Was it an adult sock or a child's sock?

Was it even from their home?

How did the sock even get there?

Just questions, no firm answers, good thing I wasn't on that jury it may have been a hung jury.

Darin hasn't visited Darlie in over 10 years. Other than her family, she has only her internet friends, people who met her after she was incarcerated. Ooops should have read the other post before posting, LOL. I don't believe Karen Neal visits Darlie and I think from what I have read from neighbours is she now believes Darlie is guilty. I could be wrong though so take it with a grain of salt.

Wow Cami.. This made me think
Of something. If Darren hasn't visited in 10 years .. I believe maybe his claims that she's innocent are for the public's sake.. Do you suppose he knows the truth but keeps his opinion behind closed doors ? If he truly believed in her why not ever visit this poor "innocent" woman on death row

Sent from my iPhone

Had a reply to you and the power went out (have battery btw) hit submit reply and poooooffff it was gone, dag-nab-it. LOL.

Anywayyyyy. All's good cami. If you ever want to vent just PM me and we'll deal with it. Okay? Probably wont solve the problems of the world but I will try my best to have you laughing by the time we get done (that is after you've screamed, hollered and beat up a pillow).
May peace and calm settle upon you Sweetheart.

Thank you I'm laughing now, thanks for the good laugh.

Ref:

Where did the sock come from? Was it an adult sock or a child's sock?

Was it even from their home?

How did the sock even get there?

Just questions, no firm answers, good thing I wasn't on that jury it may have been a hung jury.

The sock was a man's athletic tube sock. It was Darin's sock. Fibres on the sock matched Reboks found in the Routier home. Darin claims the sock as his.

Hang on one piece of evidence? It's not one piece of evidence that says she's guilty, it's the totality of all the evidence. I believe she's guilty anyway and that's after first thinking she was innocent. But once I got interested and started to learn, no doubt about, she's guilty as sin.

Speculation is Darlie put the sock in the alley after stabbing the boys and prior to self-inflicting her own wounds. I don't think anyone can even hazard a guess why, I can't that's for sure. That sock I believe anyway was used to cover her hand whilst she stabbed the boys...three pure stains of Devon, two mixed stains of Devon/Damon and Darlie's dna in the toe.

Wow Cami.. This made me think
Of something. If Darren hasn't visited in 10 years .. I believe maybe his claims that she's innocent are for the public's sake.. Do you suppose he knows the truth but keeps his opinion behind closed doors ? If he truly believed in her why not ever visit this poor "innocent" woman on death row

Sent from my iPhone

Bingo!

I believe he knew from the very beginning or certainly by the time she was arrested.

Bingo!

I believe he knew from the very beginning or certainly by the time she was arrested.

I know a lot on here think he helped her .. I deep down don't believe he helped stage anything. I do believe denial is a very powerful tool that he used to convince himself she didn't do it.. In the beginning! I really listened to the 911 tape yesterday in its entirety and it is quite eye opening .. It sounds like she's trying to convince him of her innocence from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone

Darin just wanted to move on after 15 years and no resolution. I think he knew Darlie is not coming home.

There was no glove, it was a sock. The sock was from the Routier home. The sock contained five blood spots of both boys and Darlie's dna from shed skin cells in the toe.

There were no breakins close to the home. The break ins were in Dallas, 12 miles away from Rowlett.

Frankly, the Justice System doesn't care what Barb Davis has to say. She explained fully in her book the bruises to Darlie's arms and how she believed she got those bruises. Then changes her mind and says she didn't see the photos of the bruises and claims the state's case was immersed in prosecutor malfeasance, coverups etc. Well what are they? She has never gone on to explain what these cover ups and malfeasance are. She has never gone to the media, never gone to anyone but the public with this claim.

Malfeasance? I have to laugh at that one.

Look up Darlie's very own attorney Doug Mulder and fellow DA Winfield Scott and Randall Dale Adams. A man from Ohio with no criminal history. He and Scott railroaded Adams and got him a death sentence where he came within seventy two hour of being executed. There is a book and movie called The Thin Blue Line about the case.

They put David Harris (with an extensive criminal history,but at age sixteen he couldn't get the death penalty) the real shooter of Dallas police officer Robert Wood who pointed the finger at Adams. Randall Adams came within seventy two hours of being executed. Harris later confessed and Adams was released. Harris was executed in 2004 for killing another man.

Doug Mulder was also Joy Aylor and Walker Raileys attorney. He got Railey off, but Joy got prison time. She was denied parole in 2011.

Darlie killed her two baby boys. Look at the crime scene photo's of her two boys. Poor Darlie only got a few slashes on her throat and arms. She butchered her sons.

Malfeasance? I have to laugh at that one.

Look up Darlie's very own attorney Doug Mulder and fellow DA Winfield Scott and Randall Dale Adams. A man from Ohio with no criminal history. He and Scott railroaded Adams and got him a death sentence where he came within seventy two hour of being executed. There is a book and movie called The Thin Blue Line about the case.

They put David Harris (with an extensive criminal history,but at age sixteen he couldn't get the death penalty) the real shooter of Dallas police officer Robert Wood who pointed the finger at Adams. Randall Adams came within seventy two hours of being executed. Harris later confessed and Adams was released. Harris was executed in 2004 for killing another man.

Doug Mulder was also Joy Aylor and Walker Raileys attorney. He got Railey off, but Joy got prison time. She was denied parole in 2011.

Darlie killed her two baby boys. Look at the crime scene photo's of her two boys. Poor Darlie only got a few slashes on her throat and arms. She butchered her sons.

Yes, I know all about Doug Mulder. He didn't prosecute Darlie, Greg Davis did. Until someone can point out the malfeasance by Davis, there is none in my opinion.

Yes, Darlie is guilty very guilty of killing her boys. God Bless you little boys, today is 16 years since you lost your lives at your mother's evil hands.

There she sits, sixteen years later and still has no remorse for Devon and Damon. I truely hope those boys are resting in peace and have no concern for what goes on in this world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back