Darlie Routier's Appeals & Court Rulings

Jeana (DP) said:
If you'll notice at one point she claims that she fought with the intruder(s). Now she claims that on the 911 tape she says she was "FRIGHTENING." Anyone know what that means? :confused: :confused: :confused:
how FRIGHTENING she must have been.... to her babies?

deputylinda said:
how FRIGHTENING she must have been.... to her babies?

Exactly! When you feel up to it, I'd love for you to give that 911 call your undivided attention and tell me what you think may be wrong - or right - with it, please lady!!!

hummmmmmmmm not touching her children at all? never thought of that.

BTW, on Unsolved Mysteries or a show like that, didn't her "former friend" say a couple of days after the murder, she went in and Darlie was walking all over the carpet that was still soaked in blood. Talking about her stuff. Not mentioning the boys at all?? Is that true or not?

BTW, lots to read Jeana, TY.

blueclouds said:
hummmmmmmmm not touching her children at all? never thought of that.

BTW, on Unsolved Mysteries or a show like that, didn't her "former friend" say a couple of days after the murder, she went in and Darlie was walking all over the carpet that was still soaked in blood. Talking about her stuff. Not mentioning the boys at all?? Is that true or not?

BTW, lots to read Jeana, TY.

Yes, that is true. She made a comment something to the effect of "look what a mess they made in here."

Something else that bothered me. They had a garage sale and the proceeds went to her defense fund. They sold the boys stuff at a garage sale.

Not only that, but after the house was emptied of all of their personal belongings, one of the prosecutors was looking around the house and went up into the attic. He found a box of photograhs and other items - of the boys. They didn't even bother to take the kids' pictures.

Also, before Darlie's trial, the family gave to the neighbors items from the house. Now some people think that she was trying to earn favor with them by giving them things so that they wouldn't be too hard on her during their testimony. Unfortunately for her, it didn't work.

The family likes to complain about the vide of the "silly string party," being prejudicial. What they don't advertise is the fact that they INVITED the media to that party at the gravesite in exchange for money. They wanted the media to pay for their out of town friends and relatives to be put up in hotels.

They will tell you that before that gravesite party, there was a tearful service and Darlie was a wreck. For any of you who have seen that video and the ones that followed, you may have noticed that Darlie is fair skinned. When they've shown videotape of her when she actually did cry, her face was red, blotchy and puffy (just like any of ours would be, right?). The videotape of the silly string party doesn't show any redness, no blotchy skin, no bloodshot eyes, no puffy face. Just a happy, smiling, hot pant wearing, gum smacking murderer.

Jeana,
WOW!!!!!

Thank you so much for all the info!!
Everytime I watch or read something about Darlie they paint such a different picture (its so cloudy and always left room for so many doubts)which is why Ive been on the fence.............until now. SHES GUILTY!!!!! Her story just changes wildly wayyyyyyyyyy too much.
I still think her husband had prior knowledge (or at the very least after the fact knowledge) and may also very well have been directly involved(Ive always thought he planted the bloody sock).

What an eye opener!!!!!!!

I agree MessieCake! I think Darin has a wealth of info. That's why I think that while some people supporting Darlie want her to try and frame him, she'll never go there because he could seal her fate for good!!! ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
Exactly! When you feel up to it, I'd love for you to give that 911 call your undivided attention and tell me what you think may be wrong - or right - with it, please lady!!!
she's fixated on the knife. she goes from some man to "they" as you pointed out. why doesn't darin take the phone from her?!... she's "grieveously" injured right? he should be taking charge. it's pretty contrived. too much about the knife. and darin knows what happened as this call plays out. it's the equivalent of a 3 page "ransom note". i am not talking about the stories/statements here, just the phone call. and oh...SHE is "dying" and will have to sit there forever??

Well, she wants people to believe that she was seriously injured; however, the doctor at the emergency room said he would have released her the same day except he was concerned that the media would be a nuisance and they thought she needed some rest due to the emotional stress of having two children dead. The fact that the boys were "over"killed and she suffered only minor injuries was a major factor in the police being suspicious from the beginning. She claims that she was the target and that SHE was attacked first. Seeing the photographs of the boys at autopsy, it was pretty clear to me that whomever murdered these two boys knew exactly how to do so and that if the same person who killed them wanted Darlie dead, then she'd be six feet under!

how do you anaylze the call? and do you have link to autopsy photos? was it abdominal/thoracic wounds, or for the jugular/clinically accurate?

deputylinda said:
how do you anaylze the call? and do you have link to autopsy photos? was it abdominal/thoracic wounds, or for the jugular/clinically accurate?

Yes, I've seen the photos, but they're not on the internet. Darlie had a slice to her neck, one minor stab wound to one of her forearms and one on her chest (of course avoiding the breast implants).

The boys were seriously STABBED. The wounds were deep penatrating wounds. Some of them were almost three inches deep into their chests or backs. One author wrote that they went all the way through to the carpeting, but they actually didn't make it that far - close though.

Jeana (DP) said:
Yes, I've seen the photos, but they're not on the internet. Darlie had a slice to her neck, one minor stab wound to one of her forearms and one on her chest (of course avoiding the breast implants).

The boys were seriously STABBED. The wounds were deep penatrating wounds. Some of them were almost three inches deep into their chests or backs. One author wrote that they went all the way through to the carpeting, but they actually didn't make it that far - close though.

Hi everyone!

I dont know if this thread is still active, but I just wanted to say that DP is doing a great job at informing about this case. There is of course tons more to read, the transcripts for example. There is also a new site coming, with photos, including autopsy and some crime scene photos. However, it will be a pro-Darlie site, so what is there in addition to the transcripts is there to try to convince veiwers that she is innocent.
The site is not ready for public access as I am writing this, but here is the llink: www.routiertranscripts.com ( you ARE allowed to access the transcripts now, and on the top of the page there is a link to the main site with the photos etc, hopefully coming soon)

DP and I know quite a lot about this case so if you have any questions we will do our best to answer them. (My area of 'expertise' in this case is the blood and fiber and crime scene photos. )

So if any of you have any doubt about her guilt, we'll convince you that she is, and why she is, guilty as charged !! :D

c

You have to be a member to view the photos and I'm not even sure what else. I'm sure they want a way to track everyone that comes or goes - as usual.

Jeana, you've given a wonderful synopsis here of Darlie's various "stories". :clap:

I've seen a few shows on tv (American Justice, etc.) about the Routier case, but I've never read any of the books. It's very hard for me to read about children being murdered (books about Susan Smith almost did me in). I don't know enough about this case to know if she's guilty or not.

Anyway, my questions is about the bruises on her arms. In one of the shows I saw, they showed pictures of Darlie in the hospital with these horrible bruises. They interviewed one of the jurors that said the pictures were never shown to them in court. They also went on to say that the nurses that treated her lied on the stand about her emotional state and bruises. What do you make of this.

New Mom, Darlie's own attorney (who by the way was voted the BEST Defense attorney in the State of Texas) said the photos were shown in open court.

Some experts say that since Darle was in the hospital for only a day, it would have been impossible for the bruises to have been caused that night because bruises take time to become that dark.

The real bruising didn't start to show up until she was in the police station being "foot printed" days after she was released from the hospital.

Edited to add, that the synopsis of the different versions of Darlie's stories were done by an old poster who was an ex-cop - not by me. She does allow them to be used however.

Another question I have is motive. What would her motive have been? It seems like I remember that the prosecutors said the motive was money, but on the show I saw I thought it said the boys were only insured for around $5,000 each. Enough to barely cover the burials. If freedom was her motive, why did she leave the third son alive?

Like I wrote before, I don't know enough about this case. I'm only going off what I've seen on tv and who knows if that information is correct or not.

P.S. From your previous posts, I take it that you live in the Dallas area. That's the area where the case that got me started on true crime started (well almost - Fort Worth). I have been totally intrigued with the Cullen Davis case since I accidentally ran across one of the books when I was in junior high school trying to do a project on Texas history. If you ever see him walking the streets in Dallas, please spit in his eye for me.

Jeana (DP) said:
New Mom, Darlie's own attorney (who by the way was voted the BEST Defense attorney in the State of Texas) said the photos were shown in open court.

Some experts say that since Darle was in the hospital for only a day, it would have been impossible for the bruises to have been caused that night because bruises take time to become that dark.

The real bruising didn't start to show up until she was in the police station being "foot printed" days after she was released from the hospital.

Edited to add, that the synopsis of the different versions of Darlie's stories were done by an old poster who was an ex-cop - not by me. She does allow them to be used however.

I didn't realize she only spent one day in the hospital. For some reason, I thought her injuries were more extensive than that.

I also read on one of your posts that the boys were buried with knives. Bizarre! What is that about???

Forgive me, I wish I knew more about this case.

Jeana (DP) said:
Between the end of that case and the Lori Hackings murder trial (if there even is one), we'll need a good case to talk about.

Jeana, I've got a case for you! They just began jury selection. It's the trial of Daniel Pelosi for the murder of Ted Ammon. I started a thread and have posted some links to newsarticles.

It's got money, sex and mystery. Come on over!

NewMom2003 said:
I didn't realize she only spent one day in the hospital. For some reason, I thought her injuries were more extensive than that.

I also read on one of your posts that the boys were buried with knives. Bizarre! What is that about???

Forgive me, I wish I knew more about this case.

The doctor said he would have released her immediately had it not been for the media hype. He thought she wouldn't get any rest because they were hounding her and remember at that time, they thought she was really odd, but not a suspect.

They were burried in the same coffin with Swiss Army Knives. Their parents said that they always wanted them, so now they've got them. I guess they didn't realize how the rest of the world would interpret this (and other) acts in the days and weeks after the murders.

Don't worry about not knowing enough to know all this crap! Sometimes I wish I didn't!!!

lisafremont said:
Jeana, I've got a case for you! They just began jury selection. It's the trial of Daniel Pelosi for the murder of Ted Ammon. I started a thread and have posted some links to newsarticles.

It's got money, sex and mystery. Come on over!

I'll take a peek!!

NewMom2003 said:
P.S. From your previous posts, I take it that you live in the Dallas area. That's the area where the case that got me started on true crime started (well almost - Fort Worth). I have been totally intrigued with the Cullen Davis case since I accidentally ran across one of the books when I was in junior high school trying to do a project on Texas history. If you ever see him walking the streets in Dallas, please spit in his eye for me.

My grandfather knew that man well. Thought and knew he was guilty from day one. My grandparents literally lived right around the bend from Mockingbird Lane. I used to sneak over there and stare at the house when I was a kiddo. My grandma knew Pricilla quite well. Just shows ya what money can buy... :bang: :sick:
This was my first real look at how bad money and power can really be...

Bhodi

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie