Darlier Routier

Goody said:
One big city supported by lots and lots of smaller communities. I think Rowlett had access to anything they needed.
Yes....all the advantages of Dallas, yet none of the traffic or high prices of nice houses. Allen I about 35 minutes outside of Dallas. Really beautiful community.

Goody said:
That is pretty small alright. I don't think we have any towns that small around here. LOL!
I can live with no shopping centers because it is beautiful here BUT...this dial-up has to go. Nothing else is available out here in the sticks! :bang:

deandaniellws said:
I can live with no shopping centers because it is beautiful here BUT...this dial-up has to go. Nothing else is available out here in the sticks! :bang:
LOL! I have dialup too and I was just thinking I should invest in cable. hahahaha. A&E takes forevvvvvver to download.

Goody said:
LOL! I have dialup too and I was just thinking I should invest in cable. hahahaha. A&E takes forevvvvvver to download.
I had cable. It is sooooo fast! You would love it and never look back. It is worth the money. Wish I had it again.:doh:

deandaniellws said:
I had cable. It is sooooo fast! You would love it and never look back. It is worth the money. Wish I had it again.:doh:
That is what everyone says. Maybe someday. <sigh>

Goody said:
I don't know where Allen is. I have been to Dallas though and Irving. There are all kinds of small communities stretching out around Dallas. Reminds me of a condensed LA without the palm trees, surfers, and Hollywood hills. LOL! Same concept though. One big city supported by lots and lots of smaller communities. I think Rowlett had access to anything they needed.

Sounds like about where I live. Dartmouth's population is only 50,000 but there are many many small communities stretching out around us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back