Darlie's 16 versions

You know, someone posted something in a previous thread about
Occam's razor - "all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one". I think it is so true. It is so easy to come up with various sinerios but in the end it comes down to the truth and everything that was initially found upon this investigation. No one wants to believe a mother would do this but nothing adds up in this case. You can take any situation and come up with reasons why or why not and it will make sense when you argue it but in the end if you really look at everything, in your heart you just know. Call it intuition or whatever. I think LE did an outstanding job in this case and do not think anything was overlooked. JMO

Sounds like story #2 grew some legs and #3 started running...

Too funny!

You know IMO Darlie is/was yet just another child killer and a pathological liar to boot! I honestly do not know how she can keep it all straight. Doh, wait a second she doesn't!!!

Lets define what hearsay is(again): Hearsay is being told something that you have no direct knowledge of.

Like Sam told John that Jim stole a candy bar. John can then say Sam told me that Jim stole a candy bar. John has no direct knowledge of the event. But Sam saw Jim pocket the candy bar. John cannot testify, but Sam can.

So when Darlie gives 16 different version of a story, then she is "directly" giving testimony, reports, etc. with direct knowledge. That is not hearsay, that is Darlie lying again and again to fit her "story" to the evidence.

When a liar is confronted with "conflicts" with their story, they change their story to fit the way the events "should" have unfolded, when asked questions based on a story, they give another one to suit the questions.

You may have minor differences, but not entire stories that are different materially. That is a hallmark of a liar.

Most of us are parents, we ask our kids(teenagers)where they have been all after noon.

While I was at Sam's house all afternoon. I called Sam, his Mom said you did not show up.

Oh did I say Sam's house it was John's house. I was there all afternoon.

What time where you there from?. I was there from 1-4.

Really, because your Dad saw you hanging out at the mall at 1:15.

Oh did I say I was at John's house from 1-4, well it was from 2-4.

Oh so you where at John's house from 2-4. Is that right.

Yes, Mom that was right. O.K. I am going to call John's Mom right now.

But Mom.....are you checking up on me.

Yes, dear, darling child I am. Because you started off by lying to me.

O.K., Mom I was not at Sam's house, I was not at John's house, I was at the the mall with friends. I know that you do not like me at the mall, that is why I lied.

Finally the truth.......

Darlie killed her kids and lied and lied and lied with her evolving stories.

Logic prevails.

Ha Ha HA ! I showed this post to my wife and she started laughing. Btw, we both agree with you, even if you are banned. :)..............love your posts.

It's heresay whether or not Darlie ever actually gave the version about waking up and seeing the intruder walk around as far as I can tell, she didn't give that version to police. It looks to me like she's pretty much always said she woke up from hearing the kids crying and the man was on top of her and a struggle ensued.

Not true,read her June 8 written statement to police.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back