Darlie's injuries

I was thinking of something when I remembered the location and colour of bruises on the arms.

Let me think this through: Darlie "claims" that the bruises were caused by a "hand to hand" fight with the ahem, intruder. A fight to the death as she put it.

But to get bruises like that in the manner she claims, she would literally have to do "kung fu" fighting. That is you block "arm" blows with the front of your arms.

You know like the movies we have all seen, where the "karate" or kung fu" master block blow after blow from their opponent by blocking all of the blows with their front arms. Does anyone believe that Darlie and this "mystery" stranger "fought" in the style of karate and kung fu, with Darlie having no training. You cannot block a punch with an arm, especially a womens arm.

The bruises are too uniform and from trauma. As in, something and someone "caused" the bruises by trauma of a surface. Such as closing a door over many times over an area. Also the progression is all wrong. I cannot remember if the bruises were visible at the "party" at the graves. Maybe someone can direct me to where I may find that out. The bruising seems to me to be fabricated or as some think, caused by the children as she was killing them, putting up their legs to attempt to stop her.

All I know is that I have never believed anything that Darlie has said and never will.

The bruising on her hands was nowhere near as bad as it was underneath her arms and on her wrists. This could only have been cause by hitting someone while lying down and they are on top of you (try it the only way you can do it is with your wrists) and then bruises from having someone use their WHOLE BODY WEIGHT to sit on your arms in order to subdue you and CUT YOUR NECK OPEN. Is this not as obvious to others as it is to me, after thinking about it? Her bruising is worst on her right arm as well as the perp is (supposedly right handed) would have been leaning on it more in order to make his attack on her left side. Darlie had a 1 1/2 inch stab wound on her LEFT SIDE as well as defence wounds on her LEFT HAND and her neck was cut RIGHT TO LEFT. In her pics lying in the bed her wounds line up perfectly as if she was attacked from a RIGHT HANDED PERP. Does anyone have an explaination?
There had to be someone else there.

I was thinking of something when I remembered the location and colour of bruises on the arms.

Let me think this through: Darlie "claims" that the bruises were caused by a "hand to hand" fight with the ahem, intruder. A fight to the death as she put it.

But to get bruises like that in the manner she claims, she would literally have to do "kung fu" fighting. That is you block "arm" blows with the front of your arms.

You know like the movies we have all seen, where the "karate" or kung fu" master block blow after blow from their opponent by blocking all of the blows with their front arms. Does anyone believe that Darlie and this "mystery" stranger "fought" in the style of karate and kung fu, with Darlie having no training. You cannot block a punch with an arm, especially a womens arm.

The bruises are too uniform and from trauma. As in, something and someone "caused" the bruises by trauma of a surface. Such as closing a door over many times over an area. Also the progression is all wrong. I cannot remember if the bruises were visible at the "party" at the graves. Maybe someone can direct me to where I may find that out. The bruising seems to me to be fabricated or as some think, caused by the children as she was killing them, putting up their legs to attempt to stop her.

All I know is that I have never believed anything that Darlie has said and never will.

If you watch the Silly String video and look at Darlie you will see that her bruising is COMPLETELY GONE! WOW she is a FAST HEALER from a brutal beatdown. I can hit my leg on my desk and it will still be there 2 weeks later. :waitasec::waitasec:

The bruising on her hands was nowhere near as bad as it was underneath her arms and on her wrists. This could only have been cause by hitting someone while lying down and they are on top of you (try it the only way you can do it is with your wrists) and then bruises from having someone use their WHOLE BODY WEIGHT to sit on your arms in order to subdue you and CUT YOUR NECK OPEN. Is this not as obvious to others as it is to me, after thinking about it? Her bruising is worst on her right arm as well as the perp is (supposedly right handed) would have been leaning on it more in order to make his attack on her left side. Darlie had a 1 1/2 inch stab wound on her LEFT SIDE as well as defence wounds on her LEFT HAND and her neck was cut RIGHT TO LEFT. In her pics lying in the bed her wounds line up perfectly as if she was attacked from a RIGHT HANDED PERP. Does anyone have an explaination?
There had to be someone else there.

Also Darlie is right handed - therefore if she did this to herself her neck wounds should go from LEFT TO RIGHT as it is the easiest way to cut your neck if your right handed. If you try yourself (without knife obviously) you'll see what I mean.

Also Darlie is right handed - therefore if she did this to herself her neck wounds should go from LEFT TO RIGHT as it is the easiest way to cut your neck if your right handed. If you try yourself (without knife obviously) you'll see what I mean.

They demonstrated in open court exactly how Darlie cut her neck. It was very effective.

Not to say where the bruises did or did not come from, but I'm a special ed teacher. I am covered in bruises. Sometimes I get them, and have no idea where they came from. I tell my DH if I'm ever murdered they will come after him because sometimes I look like I'm abused. I have defensive bruises on my arms just from blocking scratches. I'm not rough in any way, and the students aren't especially rough either. I think if you get hit in the right way you can bruise easy.

That's an interesting point about them being broad and uniform. You might expect if someone was struggling with a perpetrator the bruising would be more consistent with the size of a hand...there would be smaller bruises over her arms not just basically one large rectangular bruise.

I don't think any child could have caused those bruises on her, but its possible repeatedly slamming her arm in the door would. Interesting.

They demonstrated in open court exactly how Darlie cut her neck. It was very effective.

Im not saying it cannot be done - didnt mean to give that impression. What im trying to get at is that if Darlie stabbed kids then she would be in a bit of a 'frenzy' (not thinking clearly/panicking/desperate even), and since she is right handed she would instinctivly cut throat from left to right. She wouldnt be thinking bout which way to cut it she would just do it and left to right would be the impulsave direction. So why the cut goes the other way round does not make sense if there wasnt someone else involved.

Im not saying it cannot be done - didnt mean to give that impression. What im trying to get at is that if Darlie stabbed kids then she would be in a bit of a 'frenzy' (not thinking clearly/panicking/desperate even), and since she is right handed she would instinctivly cut throat from left to right. She wouldnt be thinking bout which way to cut it she would just do it and left to right would be the impulsave direction. So why the cut goes the other way round does not make sense if there wasnt someone else involved.

I don't think any of this makes any sense, beginning with why Darlie would do this to her own family in the first place. She had everything except money and anyone that's had a little bit can always get it back.

You might expect if someone was struggling with a perpetrator the bruising would be more consistent with the size of a hand...there would be smaller bruises over her arms not just basically one large rectangular bruise.

I don't think any child could have caused those bruises on her, but its possible repeatedly slamming her arm in the door would. Interesting.

The large bruise could be caused by numerous injuries or -as someone else (I think it was Heart) stated - where the attacker pinned her down with thier legs/knees.

What im trying to get at is that if Darlie stabbed kids then she would be in a bit of a 'frenzy' (not thinking clearly/panicking/desperate even), and since she is right handed she would instinctivly cut throat from left to right. She wouldnt be thinking bout which way to cut it she would just do it and left to right would be the impulsave direction. So why the cut goes the other way round does not make sense if there wasnt someone else involved.
You assume this was not pre-meditated. She stabbed her children and then tried to cover it up. Not frenzied but thought out about how to disguise the act and try point to someone else.

The large bruise could be caused by numerous injuries or -as someone else (I think it was Heart) stated - where the attacker pinned her down with thier legs/knees.

I don't think being pinned down would leave that kind of a black bruise on her arm, and I don't remember her talking about a sustained beating or a long enough struggle that would result in that level of bruising.

I think it was Darin who had her pinned down. They had a HUGE fight that night. Why does anyone think it couldn't have become physical at some point? If she went after him and he was trying to get her to calm down, he may have pinned her at some point. He also may have come down and saw her killing the boys. He could certainly have pinned her down after that.

You assume this was not pre-meditated. She stabbed her children and then tried to cover it up. Not frenzied but thought out about how to disguise the act and try point to someone else.

Exactly. "Pre-meditated" could have only been my minutes. It doesn't require weeks or days of planning. She could have begun planning it as soon as the argument with Darin was over and he left her in the living room and went to bed.

I think it was Darin who had her pinned down. They had a HUGE fight that night. Why does anyone think it couldn't have become physical at some point? If she went after him and he was trying to get her to calm down, he may have pinned her at some point. He also may have come down and saw her killing the boys. He could certainly have pinned her down after that.

If Darlie was fighting with Darin wouldnt he have bruises/scratches/marks on him also. I have never heard of Darin having any minor injuries after murder.

If Darlie was fighting with Darin wouldnt he have bruises/scratches/marks on him also. I have never heard of Darin having any minor injuries after murder.

No, not necessarily. I'm not saying this has to be true, but its no stranger than the other 16 plus stories Darlie's trying to get us to believe. Besides, there's a good reason Darin can't pass the lie detector tests. He knows more than he's said so far.

Yes I agree with you there. There must be some reason why he failed lie detector - strange. Do you know what questions were asked?

Yes I agree with you there. There must be some reason why he failed lie detector - strange. Do you know what questions were asked?

Hello Nicola - I hope you and your little one are doing wonderful.

I know that one of the questions that he failed was:

Do you know who murdered your children and attacked your wife.

Here's what I could find Nicola:

The polygraph examiner determined that Mr. Routier lied in answering each of 4 questions about the crime: when he denied planning a crime at his home, stabbing his wife, knowing who left a bloody sock in the alley and knowing the identity of his sons' killer.

http://www.journeyofhope.org/old_site/source_dallas_morning_news.htm

Okay, but so if they did it together then why hasn't Darlie rolled on him? She can't be so deluded as to think she's really getting out of prison, and if my co conspirator got off scott free and i was on death row, I'd talk.

Okay, but so if they did it together then why hasn't Darlie rolled on him? She can't be so deluded as to think she's really getting out of prison, and if my co conspirator got off scott free and i was on death row, I'd talk.

Medea - IMO Darin is guilty of trying to cover up his wife's crime. You know cover her butt. I DO NOT BELIEVE WHATSOEVER that he was involved in the actual crimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back