David Gest sinks to new low

Peter Hamilton said:
what did Elton John say?

I tried to find a link, but couldn't. Something along the lines of, if he were going to get her a wedding present, it would be a straight husband.

I love Elton John, he's such a catty diva!

narlacat said:
Is she friends with wacko??
That could change my opinion of her lol

Unfortunately, I think she is or was friends with the KoPedophiles, but he and David were childhood friends I think. They go way back. David had something (producer?) to do with Michael's big shindig at Madison Square Garden, back in 2001, some anniversary celebration. Liza participated in it and I think that was when she hooked up with David.

OMG ...

Liza had to live up to her moms issues... There was no rainbow. Nor somewhere over.
And now some drawn on eyebrow guy (my god would you even show your face if you looked like that??)
Wants to take advantage???
LIZA has done her time ...
David curl up like the slimey worm you are and die. K? ANd before you do Leave a good life insurance policy.
Liza .. smile

I dont think David Gest was ever in any danger of contracting Herpes from Liza. That would have required more intimate contact with a woman then I believe he is capable of.

tybee204 said:
I dont think David Gest was ever in any danger of contracting Herpes from Liza. That would have required more intimate contact with a woman then I believe he is capable of.

As a matter of fact, i would doubt any man would want intimate contact with Gest, either. i mean: LOOK AT HIM! :eek: :eek: :eek:

what the Hades was Liza thinking of when she hooked up with that offense of nature? :banghead:

"As a matter of fact, i would doubt any man would want intimate contact with Gest, either. i mean: LOOK AT HIM!" Floh

ROTFLMAO

Oh, Boy! Where to start with this one. Gest is a sad loser with no claim to fame married another sad loser with lots of fame and baggage. Poor Liza seems to go from one disaster to another. Give him whatever, dearie , just get RID of him. Marrying him has done you know favours and proves you need glasses.

When i saw the Wedding photos I thought he was a store dummy!What was Liza thinking.Did'nt he say she would try to 'beat' him? Aww, please!

shopper said:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/11/minelli.gest.ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- David Gest, the estranged husband of Liza Minnelli, asked a judge to set aside his prenuptial agreement with the star, the latest development in their lengthy divorce battle.

Gest's lawyers told State Supreme Court Judge Harold B. Beeler that Minnelli hid the fact that she was infected with herpes, was an alcoholic and prone to violence.

Had Gest known, the lawyers argued, he never would have entered into the prenuptial agreement.

What a jacka$$. As if he hasn't tried every other trick in the book to take HER hard earned money. Liza has her faults but she isn't so horrible to deserve this. I hope he doesn't get a dime.
OK, so if:loser: he knew he would of still married Lisa?
Give me a break.....

"Gest's lawyers told State Supreme Court Judge Harold B. Beeler that Minnelli hid the fact that she was infected with herpes, was an alcoholic and prone to violence."

PULEEZE!!!!
Like it isn't common knowledge that Liza has a drinking problem??
David would have to be the only person on the planet who did not know this.
I think Liza's lawyer should argue that David hid the fact that he only married her for her money and to wear her clothes!!

Pharlap said:
OK, so if:loser: he knew he would of still married Lisa?
Give me a break.....
That's exactly what I was thinking. His argument is that 'had he known, he would never have entered into the prenuptial agreement.' What a lame argument. I think the judge should respond with, 'There would have been no need for a prenup if there weren't a marriage.'

As an adult, Judy Garland was in and out of "rehab" many times. Whether the treatment programs of her day were very effective may be another matter.

But it's true MGM pumped her full of amphetamines as a child in an effort to control her weight and keep her "up" for the cameras. Then they'd give her sedatives at night so she could sleep.

She may also have been bi-polar and self-medicating much of the time.

And if she was, then her daughter, Liza, may have inherited similar problems.

As for Peter Allen, accounts seem to suggest he was a functioning bisexual most of his life. His marriage to Liza obviously wasn't perfect, but I don't know that it was a "sham."

As for David Gest, I agree with everything said about him here.

narlacat said:
Is she friends with wacko??
That could change my opinion of her lol
She was not friends with wacko. David (the other wacko) was friends with him and probably still is.

Poor Liz, such talent. I wish her well and him to hell.

o/t But did anyone see Liza on Arrested Development as the other Lucille. She was a riot!

arielilane said:
She was not friends with wacko. David (the other wacko) was friends with him and probably still is.

Poor Liz, such talent. I wish her well and him to hell.
AAhhhh, that would explain the striking resemblance between Jacko and David Gest. They must have gotten a discount rate at the same plastic surgeon's office. Freeeeeeaks!!

BirdieBoo said:
What an (*&^%$.

That judge better not throw it out. That's what pre-nups are for. Especially celebrity ones.

Had Gest known, the lawyers argued, he never would have entered into the prenuptial agreement.

What a bunch of self righteous BS.

What, he would have never entered into the prenup but he would have still married her knowing he could get all her money? Sleazebag.
good point-if he had known and wouldnt have entered into the pre-nup..why would he even marry her- I think he paints himself into a corner with every new stupid thing he says..If he didnt want to be with a drunk/said respectfully as I think its her generational misfortune-and began with her mom...he shouldnt have picked her. Now did she have a break out of herpes only after he signed this agreement...none before? How would he even know chances are he is gay and couldnt get into bed with a woman herpes withstanding..I mean what a total *advertiser censored*...
Having herpes happens to fall under "in sickness and in health"..it has no bearing on a prenupt. If 2 people are not smart enuf to get tested when they meet and before they sleep together then its poor judgement.
Anyone marrying Liza is using poor judgement if they think she isnt a handful..any complex person with her status of celebrity isnt going to be a cakewalk..
Now - to explain myself one day-not a celebrity and not a cakewalk either..lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back