***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just said my prayers... God knows what happened that night..and lets hope justice prevails for Allison, her parents, siblings and most of all her beautiful girls.. "working" from home today..Thanks to all in court that are reporting back, much appreciated. ♥

Just want to say hi first post and all been following you all since Alison was only missing so sad.. Maybe today more information will come to light that will make the trial a sure thing.. From all your sleuthing I feel in my opinion he is guilty of th crimes he is charged for...

One thing I was wondering why this thread was not moving so fast but dah we are one hour ahead of QLD so not yet started..

:welcome5: Miss W... it's gunna be fun...

Back again! Thank you to the people who have made it to court in the name of Allison we wish justice be done!

I can't believe this!!! Timing is the worst. Something's come up and I need to go out for an hour or so : (
I don't want to let anyone down. Is anyone able to do the live twitter updates? I can relieve you when I get back if you need a break?

Thanks so much to you guys at court. I can't wait to get back and read. So disappointed.

All we need now is for the WS server to start groaning under the load..... ;)

I had wondered if court 17 was the biggest court room as I was looking at Fridays court list and none of the matters were in court 17. So it must be used for the high profile matters. Thoughts to the Morcombe family who would have sat in that room recently for the committal of the man charged with the murder of Daniel.

Can one of our sleuthers tell us how many people are in the public seating area. Hopefully you all followed my tips and barged right on in when the doors opened to get seats. Thank you all for being there.

Just logged on to watch the evidence unfold and see it all filtered through the amazing inquisitive minds of the websleuthers. Public holiday in Vic for me so no sneaking peeks while at work...can watch ALL day.

Thank you so much to those who have made the time to be at the courthouse and pass on the information and the twitter feed people. Hope you're enjoying Tassie Doc.

:fence:

Gbc hiding out of view talking to his lawyers. No sign of other bc's. public seating area no even full.

I had wondered if court 17 was the biggest court room as I was looking at Fridays court list and none of the matters were in court 17. So it must be used for the high profile matters. Thoughts to the Morcombe family who would have sat in that room recently for the committal of the man charged with the murder of Daniel.

Can one of our sleuthers tell us how many people are in the public seating area. Hopefully you all followed my tips and barged right on in when the doors opened to get seats. Thank you all for being there.
About 35

Wow there's more here than in the court room - no relatives of his ?

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou

Defence and prosecution are in court ready for day one, Gerard Baden-Clay committal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix