***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that highlighted area isnt blood, that is showing up the cleaning product he has used to clean it up.
The blood area is a diff colour and is shown in other pics.

Bayside, I haven't seen anything that says the highlighted areas are from cleaning fluid. The car was only a few weeks old, could it have been something from the manufacture of the car, like leather/plastic protector? I am interested in why you say it is cleaning fluid that he used to clean the car?

Keen.. greetings.. I would think that he might try another bail application... well. I suppose if Olivia comes up with the goods, thats unlikely, but he would be extremely anxious for that to begin as soon as possible.. except, he has to have a good foundation for even applying for it, much less getting it.. Something more solid than his two previous applications, they did not succeed, as we know.... and everything thats been placed before the bench in his first and second applications will be incorporated into his third , should he try it on. Which I have no doubt he will .. .. .

Wouldn't it be awful if TMcH loses control and throws herself on the sword for him and
say's SHE did it.

He will continue to be remanded in custody till the trial.

Hi Keen, good to see you. Is there usually any difference in conditions or location in being remanded for committal and remanded for trial. Is there likely to be any changes at AG for GBC?

Great news for Allison and her family today.

Thanks for all the updates everyone, good to see everyone come together again for Allison.

It is back to the real world for me now and time to play catch up with my work.

Hi Keen, good to see you. Is there usually any difference in conditions or location in being remanded for committal and remanded for trial. Is there likely to be any changes at AG for GBC?

No change. Same, same, same and more of the same. And a little bit of this.......
:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Wouldn't it be awful if TMcH loses control and throws herself on the sword for him and
say's SHE did it.

I don't think she would sacrifice herself and her children for him now. OW may also have a change of heart before it comes to trial date and whilst I admire her loyalty and understand it, I believe she will now look more at the evidence and choose her husband and children over her brother. Her children are quite young are they not?

Great news for Allison and her family today.

Thanks for all the updates everyone, good to see everyone come together again for Allison.

It is back to the real world for me now and time to play catch up with my work.

back to ya debits and credits eh ?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1h
@idiomatically Yes, but that's for the jury to decide. A committal is not a trial. Different evidentiary requirements.

Keen.. greetings.. I would think that he might try another bail application... well. I suppose if Olivia comes up with the goods, thats unlikely, but he would be extremely anxious for that to begin as soon as possible.. except, he has to have a good foundation for even applying for it, much less getting it.. Something more solid than his two previous applications, they did not succeed, as we know.... and everything thats been placed before the bench in his first and second applications will be incorporated into his third , should he try it on. Which I have no doubt he will .. .. .

They now have good foundation to keep him there. Police have done well. :tyou:

say's SHE did it.
I think she would be over him now and no point taking the blame if she cant be with him . Unless he killed Al and she interferred with the corpse , and they plea for leniency and be given the same cell and live happily everafter:jail::floorlaugh:

I won't repost the picture, (the most recent one I mean, as we've all seen it, & this soon after lunch, would likely make me heave), buuuut - if as he is claiming, this is the result of his razor use - would not those moles, or lumps of his have been first in the firing line, rather than the scratched areas??? In the other shots, I also think IMOHOO that you can clearly see the areas where Allison's middle fingers have contacted his flesh, ie longer middle fingers & shorter ring fingers - the left to his face, her right to his chest. Lastly, if Livvy is so certain that the truth will come out one day, then presumably she is aware of, or at least has an idea of what she thinks the truth is - then FFS, why doesn't she say - now is as good a time as any ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420