DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm not mistaken CNN mixed up the timeline in that first segment. They had AS sending text to NG Wednesday night before ordering the Pizza when in fact text was sent Thursday at 10:00 AM. So far not much new in this special report.

They also say NG was supposed to be there, but she had already made arrangements earlier in the week to work at the dojo Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday instead of at the house on Thursday.

This is so sad. I have already heard these details but this is really making me depressed. The pictures of Savvas and Philip are tearing me up.

I don't think I can watch it. Especially if it's true that they are going to play the vm. But I hope they provide more information on the case.

The best I can make out of the writing on the sweatshirt is "Jamaica." (just a guess)

IMO DCMPD placed gloves on them. Don't have a rationale but it would stand to reason if the perp was wearing gloves when arrested, police would remove them.

Jamaica. That makes sense!
I do love that us case search Maryland. Enough material for a book!

So it sounds the focus is on dws cousin and brother now, and not jw

Sounds like.....Police no longer believe Wallace had anything to do with the crime.

I still wonder if his social media posts didn't put the S family back on the radar for the Wint family.

I agree.
Two questions-
What is the writing on DWs shirt/ jacket?
Does it look like blue hoodie guy has on a white glove?

JMO

No gloves, that's glare from the lighting from either LE lamps set up or camera light.

Wint didn't need to hang onto a grudge for 10 years. They could have been sitting around thinking about places to rob. They both were fired by SS who has lots of money. Minimal research needed to get SS address to go. We don't know if it was a spur of the moment thing, or they'd been planning it a few days. Maybe the Amerit truck was part of this, maybe it was something else.

It's entirely possible that Wint held a grudge for that long, many people do. Maybe it was the only person who fired him that was living a wealthy lifestyle.

Sometimes, things really are simple; not everything is a complicated conspiracy theory even though some are bound and determined to put some kind of blame on JW.

Wint didn't need to hang onto a grudge for 10 years. They could have been sitting around thinking about places to rob. They both were fired by SS who has lots of money and lived a wealthy lifestyle. Minimal research needed to get SS address to go. We don't know if it was a spur of the moment thing, or they'd been planning it a few days. Maybe the Amerit truck was part of this, maybe it was something else.

It's entirely possible that Wint held a grudge for that long, many people do. Maybe it was the only person who fired him that was worth robbing.

Sometimes, things really are simple; not everything is a complicated conspiracy theory even though some are bound and determined to put some kind of blame on JW.

ETA: video & quote about people holding grudges. IMO, those would be very scary people because you'd never know they'd come back at you after all those years :(

John Torres, Former ICE Special Agent in Charge: “Even though it's been almost 10 years, for some people, they harbor that resentment, and that resentment builds up until they feel that they get an opportunity to strike back.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdV_xAUwalI begin 1.30

To me who they know is a Venneman diagram. I just can't image the Wints holding on to a grudge this filled with hate for ten years! Something reignited it!

Venn Diagram or Feynman Diagram? What's a Venneman?

The CNN Special is really good!! A lot about the family's life. Don't miss it. It won't let me post it yet.

This CNN special left me discouraged. The closing comments stating we may never know.

Sounds like.....Police no longer believe Wallace had anything to do with the crime.

And still, there are some who insist that it's his fault. Poor guy can't win for losing. :/

I believe LE did a bad thing by releasing that info about JW. My opinion is that it was wrong wrong wrong to release his information, and no other witnesses names or statements. That sparked a runaway train that just trashed JW up one side and down the other.

Normally, I'm pro LE all the way, but not on this.

And still, there are some who insist that it's his fault. Poor guy can't win for losing. :/

I believe LE did a bad thing by releasing that info about JW. My opinion is that it was wrong wrong wrong to release his information, and no other witnesses names or statements. That sparked a runaway train that just trashed JW up one side and down the other.

Right, LE released the info. We didn't just pull some guy out of thin air lol

I've said from the start it wasn't a good thing LE did there.

Wint didn't need to hang onto a grudge for 10 years. They could have been sitting around thinking about places to rob. They both were fired by SS who has lots of money. Minimal research needed to get SS address to go. We don't know if it was a spur of the moment thing, or they'd been planning it a few days. Maybe the Amerit truck was part of this, maybe it was something else.

It's entirely possible that Wint held a grudge for that long, many people do. Maybe it was the only person who fired him that was living a wealthy lifestyle.

I'm not sure it was confirmed the DW was fired from AIW. I believe it was confirmed that his cousin was fired. Does anyone have links either way?

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member