DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On stand, Bonnie Sievers said she was "young at heart," "can handle it financially." But on jail call, she said pretty much the opposite

The judge probably made his talk with the girls before court today rather than after. He has inside information if BS is telling the truth

On the video, appears witness (GAL) stepped down now.

Something technical APPEARS to be going on. They have the camera aimed at a laptop on the table. Maybe playing calls? Just a guess, but really that is all it is.

Yes, see, BS is worried that she might have the girls too long!!!!

Bonnie Sievers says she's "worried it will be years"
^^^^^^^^^^^
YES, my thoughts as well. But then Mark assured her he would be getting out soon, soooo

Something technical APPEARS to be going on. They have the camera aimed at a laptop on the table. Maybe playing calls? Just a guess, but really that is all it is.

Even the tweets are slow to come.

Very frustrating, I can hear MS voice so they must be playing his calls.

Bonnie Sievers says she's "worried it will be years"
^^^^^^^^^^^
YES, my thoughts as well. But then Mark assured her he would be getting out soon, soooo

Delusional thinking, eh???!!!

During this lull and for your viewing enjoyment......she's "worried it will be years." Mark gets snappy, says "I’m getting out of here as soon as I can.”

Guardian ad litem says she believes neither grandmother should be supervising phone calls with Mark Sievers. Should be at Lutheran Services.

0 retweets 0 likes
GREAT IDEA....Make it only once a week and deduct the fee from his "honey bun commissary" account!

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732285769667084288]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732285769667084288[/video]
Some more mundane discussions now in jail calls. Will note here that Mark Sievers is emotional and demonstrative in court while listening.

WINK News We're going to end the stream due to the signal problems, for which we apologize. If there is a decision today, we will let you know on our Facebook page and through our mobile app, which you can download here: http://www.winknews.com/apps/

Dang.

After asking JC for more tweets... LOL

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 8m8 minutes ago
@KimberSaid Trying to hit the big points...don't want to overload non-Sievers followers.

If you're viewing via tapatalk they won't. I am just posting the direct screenshots of JC's tweets. Promise you aren't missing a thing because others are posting the same via copy & pasting the text included in his tweets.

If you access the posts via Web View, they show up on Tapatalk. Hope this helps!
:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members