DCF Shelter Hearings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisons have phone accounts that you can put money on to make calls in 30 minute incriments per call. A relative can load money on the account via credit card as well by calling the 1800 number.

Yes. I've never heard of anyone being "forced" to accept calls from prisoners. Even in a case with dependents.
MS should have to fund his account by working or having his people fund it

Hopefully we will have Links at the very beginning of the thread for today's hearing... :daisy:

Thank you CONCERNEDMOTHER You are fab! Just wanted to add a little to what you wrote. She is an adult with Caller ID, and needs to quit booking passage on the Mark Sievers crazy train!! (Brings new meaning to the word, LOCO-MOTIVE, huh?) How can she possibly look at herself in the mirror and say, "I want to take custody of my granddaughters so they too, can learn to be controlled by a man in prison for the next 30 years."
Way to pass the torch, BS,....way to pass the torch.

IQuestion, well stated. Agree with the "crazy train".... enablers (BS) will enable others that are vulnerable (kids). The cycle needs to be broken permanently. Yes it is a LOCO-MOTIVE, if not stopped it steams ahead aggressively.

Here is link to Lee County Prisoner Handbook and an answer to phone calls and payments....hope it answers some questions.

http://prisonhandbook.com/1794/lee-county-jail-fort-myers-fl/

This is the actual written info about phone calls...below...Prepaid cards, an account or collect calls. So MS can get a prepaid card or a phone account and use it....think that is what BS needs to do for her son, along with the Judge making a ruling on the amount of calls made per day....JMO.

"Phone calls that inmates are allowed to make from jail are with a pre-paid phone card or account, or are collect calls.

Thanks, MsJosie, much appreciate call info/link. You've answered my question. MS wants to call, then get a phone card or account however you can get it---ball's in your court. MAG should not answer any of his collect calls period. DONE.

Sorry for my "Garden & Bucket" rant earlier.... this 'far-reaching arm of control' by MS just gets me, as I'm very familiar with such game players. Inflicting himself on his offspring (that's all they are to him, their not his beloved children) is sinister. BS has chosen to be a victim & will lead her grandkids along that same path---not a path to a responsible, happy adulthood. MAG needs to be free of anything 'Sievers' except for her grandchildren. Not sure but if in her shoes, (JMO) I'd entertain thoughts of legally changing their last name---but that's really something they can legally do themselves at a certain age. Teresa was a Tottenham, I wish that for them regardless of last name.

Prayers for TS mom, kids, sisters, brother, all their extended family. God Bless them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname