DE DE - Janteyl Johnson, 15, may be pregnant, Newark, New Castle County, Feb 2010

Ummmm stupid question....

Who's the baby's daddy and where is he?

I looked and haven't seen any mention of him... as we all know that is the most likely culprit in the case of anyone pregnant who disappears.

Did he have reason to fear being charged because of his age and her age?

So is he cleared?
Unknown?
A suspect they are keeping under wraps?
What is it?

Is there a boyfriend? I hate going there because, it would mean nefarious stuff happened...but this just reaks of male and also reaks of someone who didn't want a child...and I don't mean the innocent victim.

http://newsone.com/2003902/janteyl-johnson-missing/

Apr 23, 2012 2 By Jeff Mays

Janteyl Johnson
Case Type: Endangered
DOB: September 8, 1994
Missing Date: February 3, 2010
Age Now: 17
Missing City: Newark
Missing State: Delaware
Case Number: 10012571
Race: Black
Complexion: Dark
Height: 5’2″
Weight: 120
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Medium
Eye Color: Brown
Wear Glasses or Contacts: Yes
Location Last Seen: 35 Winterhaven Drive near 896 in Newark, DE

Circumstances of Disappearance: Janteyl was last seen at her home in Newark, DE. She was 5 months pregnant at the time she disappeared. Her brother was supposed to pick her up at the family’s apartment. When he arrived, he found the door unlocked and no one home. Janteyl may have been in the company of an adult male. Her mother, Kima Johnson, says she was talking to her daughter by phone one hour and she had disappeared the next hour when she called back. “It’s hard not knowing where she is and how she is,” Johnson told NBC Philadelphia.

Last Seen Wearing: Short black ski jacket with fur around the hood
Identifying Marks or Characteristics: Scar under bottom lip on her chin
If you have information about Janteyl Johnson, please contact the Black and Missing Foundation’s Tip Line.

janteyl.jpg

Bumping for Puff. I really hope her family is not hiving false information in order to get more attention for her case. The administrator of Puff's FB page has complained that a news station canceled on her, because "they do not care about helping to find a black girl" and that they were "racist". Anyways she still needs medical attention and to be found. I kind of wonder if the perp could be the father of her baby, but since there was a pregnant girl whom was the target of an atempted abduction, I am kind of wondering if there is a fetal abductor in that area. JMO and :twocents:

http://newsone.com/2846087/janteyl-johnson-delaware/

Jan 22, 2014 By Jeff Mays

<snipped>
Location Last Seen: 35 Winterhaven Drive near 896 in Newark, DE.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Janteyl was last seen at her home in Newark, Del.

She was 5 months pregnant at the time she disappeared. Her brother was supposed to pick her up at the family’s apartment. When he arrived, he found the door unlocked and no one home. Janteyl may have been in the company of an adult male.

1013293_10151791918046736_359373242_n.jpg

Bumping for Janteyl. What happened to the family member that was posting here? She could have provided some SUPER useful information regarding the situation with the child's father. Did Janteyl have a cell phone, did she seem to have it on her after her disappearance? Did Janteyl have social network pages that were scoured following her disappearance? There are so many people that care, we just need more information.

Bumping for Puff, thinking about her today, her baby would be around 6 years old now. No news, found a 2014 blog by former NBC 10 reporter Claudia Rivero that mentions a documentary about her disappearance. The blog has links to youtube videos from the documentary. I could not find if it was ever completed or aired. http://www.whereisjanteyl.com/blog/category/janteyl-johnson

Still Missing:

Janteyl Johnson
NCMC1141215c1.jpg

• Missing Since
    • Feb 3, 2010
    • Missing From
    • Newark, DE
    • DOB
    • Sep 8, 1994
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • Black
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 5'2"
    • Weight
    • 120 lbs
Age Progressed
NCMC1141215e1.jpg

Janteyl's photo is shown age-progressed to 23 years. She was last seen on February 3, 2010. She may be in the company of an adult male. They may still be in the local area or they may travel to Wilmington, Delaware or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Janteyl may be in need of medical attention.

Have you seen this child? JANTEYL JOHNSON

Janteyl Johnson

Missing since: Feb. 3, 2010
Missing from: Newark
DOB: Sept. 8, 1994
Age when she went missing: 15
Age now: 25
Sex: Female
Race: Black
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs

More information: She may be in the company of an adult male. They may still be in the local area or they may travel to Wilmington, Delaware or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Janteyl may be in need of medical attention. She was pregnant when she disappeared.

Thousands of children go missing every year. Here are several from Delaware.

Puff. Never have I forgotten about Puff! In fact after being so busy caregiving and then coming back to WS one of the first things I did was searched the little magnifying glass. Of course the word Puff.

We've all cared so much. I hear Delaware I think of Puff.

Oh Puff! Where are you?

I keep coming back to this missing persons case as my mom was on the school board of the district she attended. It's such a painful case since she did live close to where I live.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back