Found Deceased DE - Keisha Hamilton, 35, Smyrna, 10 Jan 2015

I don't like the sound of this. Once again we have another woman possibly killed by her husband. He is one huge guy and as big as he is, he would't have any problem injuring her or worse. I just pray by some miracle she is still alive!!! I hope the little girl can give LE some information that will help them find Keisha. She could be anywhere between Delaware and Indiana. Lord Jesus, please let her be alive!!!

I don't like the sound of this. Once again we have another woman possibly killed by her husband. He is one huge guy and as big as he is, he would't have any problem injuring her or worse. I just pray by some miracle she is still alive!!! I hope the little girl can give LE some information that will help them find Keisha. She could be anywhere between Delaware and Indiana. Lord Jesus, please let her be alive!!!

Suburbans are big vehicles, he could have easily had her in there and dumped her anywhere (if he killed her).

The original amber alert named 2 possible vehicles they could be travelling in - they found him in the Suburban...the 2nd vehicle must have been hers...I wonder if it's been located.

Does it strike anyone else as strange to look at these social media sites with the happy family birthday photos, get-togethers, and holidays, and know on the other hand that these women (or men) are really living in an alternate universe of Hell? What if they actually posted what was truly on their minds? Would any of these crimes be prevented? For example under a birthday photo,"Mary turned four today. We had a little party at the house. I worried the whole time DH might lose it and run everybody out. He has had quite a temper lately and I am afraid he might be drinking again." Or would people just get uncomfortable and not look at your page anymore?

It seems to me that people only post happy stuff on social media, though I do have a couple of friends that put it all out there - the good, bad & ugly. I always find that the ones that are the most desperate to show the world how happy they are, are usually the ones that are most insecure or unhappy. I have one friend who told me she hates her husband and is planning on a divorce - but every day it's 'I'm the luckiest girl in the world' posts.

As for Keisha - there is one picture of her at her daughters birthday...and someone commented on it telling her to smile and that she looked so sad...:-(

Does it strike anyone else as strange to look at these social media sites with the happy family birthday photos, get-togethers, and holidays, and know on the other hand that these women (or men) are really living in an alternate universe of Hell? What if they actually posted what was truly on their minds? Would any of these crimes be prevented? For example under a birthday photo,"Mary turned four today. We had a little party at the house. I worried the whole time DH might lose it and run everybody out. He has had quite a temper lately and I am afraid he might be drinking again." Or would people just get uncomfortable and not look at your page anymore?

If only domestic violence victims could do that on their Facebook pages, then maybe concerned family and friends could get them out of those relationships. But being a DV survivor myself, you don't dare let anyone know what's really going on behind closed doors or else you'll wind up dead. I almost died twice. I was one of the lucky ones who got out. I'm praying Keisha was too!

When I first glance at the title of this thread, it throws me off a bit because it looks like the kids and Keisha have all been found safe.

Police say they found “suspicious circumstances” at the couple’s home, ABC News reports. Bags of evidence were removed from the location.

Authorities are not releasing many details about the case. They have not explained who Cortez Hamilton is accused of assaulting and have not said much about Keisha Hamilton’s status except to say there is a “real concern for her safety and welfare.”

http://newsone.com/3081642/keisha-hamilton-delaware-missing/

I have not seen any updates locally other than that he waived extradition and was being returned to DE...nothing since then.

Organized Search Party Planned for Missing Del. Woman

SMYRNA, Del. - Family, friends, and several law enforcement agencies continue to search for a Delaware woman who remains missing after her two young children were found earlier this month with their father in Indiana.

Delaware State Police ask anyone with tips as to the whereabouts of 35-year-old Keisha S. Hamilton, of Smyrna, to call 911. They say she is 5 feet 6 inches tall and 145 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Janell Foster, Keisha's sister, tells WBOC she, along with police, are organizing a search party for Keisha on Sunday, January 25 in Cheswold, and invite the community to join in their search.

http://www.wboc.com/story/27896086/organized-search-party-planned-for-missing-del-woman

They were out there anyway, God bless 'em:

http://6abc.com/news/search-resumes-for-missing-mother-from-del/490268/

The search resumed Sunday for a young mother from Smyrna, Delaware. Dozens of volunteers joined the effort after meeting at the Cheswold Fire Company in the 300 block of Main Street in Cheswold...

Keisha's sister, Janelle Foster, told Action News during Sunday's search that Keisha had talked about a growing fear of her husband in the time leading up to her disappearance.

Bigger head count here:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...unteers-join-search-for-missing-delaware-mom/

Hundreds of volunteers joined the search Sunday for 35-year-old Keisha Hamilton... “We are willing to do anything we can to find her,” said Janell Foster, Keisha’s sister. “Our family is committed to finding Keisha and we are not going to stop until we find her”...

More than 20 state police troopers helped lead the search Sunday morning.

“They don’t want to leave, as well as law enforcement, don’t want leave any stone unturned,” said Sergeant Richard Bratz with Delaware State Police. “We are doing everything we can with the resources we have to help search for her.”

I translate "suspicious circumstances" and "serious bodily injury" with = they found blood in the residence. JMO

Fundraiser held for missing Smyrna mother's children
hamilton-640-jpg.jpg

A tremendous community effort continued on Friday night in Dover. A fundraiser was held in honor of Keisha Hamilton, a Smyrna mother of four, who was last seen on January 9th. Her children are now in the custody of Hamilton's younger sister, a driving force behind the fundraiser hosted at the Correctional Officer's Association of Delaware ("COAD") in Dover. They say the funds will primarily go towards Keisha's two youngest children, 4-year-old Colette and 4-month-old Cortez. The two were also reported missing in January, but they were found later in Indiana with their father who is now facing a number of charges including child endangerment.

Officer Glenenise Parks tells us the COAD has been planning for about two weeks, after an officer who knew the family heard about the ongoing investigation.

"Just like Keisha, I have four children and if something were to happen to me at any point in time...my biggest concern would be my children, so I know Keisha would feel the same way and would want this for her children." Says Parks.

Through their hardest days, Janell says the family is staying strong.

"It's an honor to be able to take them in. I want to have them. I want to raise them how I know my sister would have, so I don't find it hard. Right now, I'm holding onto her children and loving them and looking at them and finding pieces of her and her spirit." Says Foster.

They're also giving thanks to the people who have helped their family along the way.
http://www.wmdt.com/news/more-local...for-missing-Smyrna-mother-s-children/31265430

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back