Dead Pets

Entirely possible!

:shocked2:now I am uber creeped out about the dogs that hit in the yard.
sounded like LE didn't dig too deep as the earth wasn't disturbed but if it had been a coupke years?

Omg how creepy. I'm not sure if I've remembered this right, but didn't either Cindy or George say, during testimony, that they have paved in part of the backyard (the bit where the grass wouldn't grow)?

Omg how creepy. I'm not sure if I've remembered this right, but didn't either Cindy or George say, during testimony, that they have paved in part of the backyard (the bit where the grass wouldn't grow)?

Didn't they testify that nothing would grow anymore so they have since paved the entire backyard?

She was probably practicing on them as others have said.

Here's another guy that is quite comfortable causing the death of dogs. Who knows when he would have graduated to humans, but it seemed inevitable.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142465"]Med student accused of killing 10 dogs-Andrew Thompson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

yep they did.

BBM
I got that same thing from the young ICA pics. I know at least one child with that same "look," and I wouldn't trust him with a pet of mine for a second. Did you ever see the movie, "The Bad Seed?" Patty McCormick played the sociopathic killer child to perfection.

I have not. I'm going to watch it this week as we wait for the jury to reach a verdict!

:eek:hwow:

I remember that! Amy was sleepwalking and couldn't remember where she put the $400.00 (or so Casey said).

Of course I have no proof or facts, but is one chilling thought. Did ICA try to drug Amy too!

EGADS!

Mel

I've wondered about that, too. Posted here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6655795&postcount=176"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Did Casey Act Alone? Poll[/ame]

I have not. I'm going to watch it this week as we wait for the jury to reach a verdict!

Are you referring to the 5 year old birthday party of Casey? I didn't like the child I saw in the clip, and Bad Seed is a good description ... yet she was described as such a sweet child that turned into a monster. She seemed like a neglected, flat, stubborn but obedient (for the camera) child willing to say what she was told to say - took her twice to get it right. There was nothing happy in that child either.

Did Casey drug Amy the night that Casey stole the $400 and then tell Amy that she was sleep walking and put it somewhere herself. Amy couldn't remember anything of it, but Casey told her it happened so Amy believed her. Interesting question ... the dogs, her friends, her daughter ... her parents? What did she have planned in order to make the house her own.

One of my first posts here at WS was about Amy's "sleepwalking". If I remember correctly, she said she woke up in different pajama bottoms and ICA was laughing at her for not remembering anything. I think she possibly experimented with the chloroform, switched her pjs to make it seem more believeable to Amy that she did in fact get up.

One of my first posts here at WS was about Amy's "sleepwalking". If I remember correctly, she said she woke up in different pajama bottoms and ICA was laughing at her for not remembering anything. I think she possibly experimented with the chloroform, switched her pjs to make it seem more believeable to Amy that she did in fact get up.

Different pajama bottoms? Sounds like Casey gave her a roofie or otherwise knocked her out and redressed her.

Are you referring to the 5 year old birthday party of Casey? I didn't like the child I saw in the clip, and Bad Seed is a good description ... yet she was described as such a sweet child that turned into a monster. She seemed like a neglected, flat, stubborn but obedient (for the camera) child willing to say what she was told to say - took her twice to get it right. There was nothing happy in that child either.

I'd like to watch the movie this week. I got an uneasy feeling watching Casey as a young kid in that birthday party video.

I'd like to watch the movie this week. I got an uneasy feeling watching Casey as a young kid in that birthday party video.

I remember Cindy's first calls to Nancy Grace and Greta, looking to peddle the story that she had to sell ... stuff like "my granddaughter's missing and don't ask me questions because I haven't slept in days and where's my water bottle". I wonder how much she got for the latest clip of Casey as a child ... enough for another cruise, maybe a different house, book deal and celebrity? I watched the first trials of the finances, where it turned out that George had unresolved debt in the thousands and there was no equity in the house ... what was the purpose of that ... to get the state to cover the costs of Casey's lawyers?

She was indeed an uneasy child even at the age of 5 ... unhappy to the core, going through the motions.

After the testimony of how the A's buried their pets, I don't think the duct tape was the murder weapon.

The thing that rings loud and clear in my mind is that people say there are sprinkles of truth in a sociopaths lies.

ICA says Caylee drowned in a pool, it was an accident that spiraled out of control...that she was sexually abused by her dad and brother. Out of this statement I believe this...

Caylee drowned in the pool..Cindy says she remembers the ladder being left up..
Was it an accident? Was it intentional? I go back and forth a million times a day on this. The dead pets testimony gives me chills. the way Cindy lies even under oath gives me an even bigger case of the skeevey geeveys.

I believe ICA was abused... any type of abuse has life long affects on it's victims..some victims can live a normal life after extensive treatment; some NEVER recover. The video of ICA at the birthday party is a very sad one for me. What young child at a birthday party isn't smiling, happy and excited for CAKE. She looks empty. She very methodically says her name but there's no emotion behind it. It's very sad.

May God have mercey on their souls..

I was reading some of this thread earlier today and want to say thanks for bringing this point out. I didn't get it when I heard the testimony, other than thinking that a lot of pets had died in the house in the 20 years that Casey was there. Were there 5 or 7, and what about the (was it spaniels) mom and offspring that died 6 months apart? When was that and was it shortly before Caylee was murdered, or was the chloroform on the dogs speculation? The burial in the backyard ... the earlier post about there being bylaws for that ... I agree. The rule here is 4 feet minimum deep and dog burial is not allowed in residential backyards. Furthermore, dogs that are buried are not put in plastic bags with packing tape (or Henkel duct tape), they are simply buried in a way that gives maximum access to bugs and other decomposing elements: dust to dust without the garbage bag.

We look after a feral colony. If we find a body when they die, (usually pretty funky by discovery time) we wrap them in paper towels (usually pretty funky by the time we find them) to bury them; the paper towels dont interfere with them returning to the earth. And makes it easier not to look, esp when it is a small kitten.

But we dont use any plastic bags or tape when we bury them in the beautiful lavendar and catnip feral cat memorial garden set aside especially for the ferals.

We only use black bags for those going to the crematorium, but never any tape, just tie a knot in the bag. We were told if someone brings in a bag with duct tape on it, they remove it because the metal bits can damage the burner units. Sorry if this post is upsetting to those who've losf beloved pets.

i hate to think that she's that much of a sociopath... but they sure did seem to go through a lot of pets. i thought my family went through a lot of pets growing up but not nearly as many as the anthonys did.
BBM My thoughts exactly. In the 22 years of her life before being locked up, sure are alot of pets to pass away IMO. Makes me think... um.... what happened KWIM?:waitasec: And from what I've read, sociopaths will harm animals in their childhood. (not saying that she did, but just makes me wonder, that's all). JMO

I remember Cindy's first calls to Nancy Grace and Greta, looking to peddle the story that she had to sell ... stuff like "my granddaughter's missing and don't ask me questions because I haven't slept in days and where's my water bottle". I wonder how much she got for the latest clip of Casey as a child ... enough for another cruise, maybe a different house, book deal and celebrity? I watched the first trials of the finances, where it turned out that George had unresolved debt in the thousands and there was no equity in the house ... what was the purpose of that ... to get the state to cover the costs of Casey's lawyers?

She was indeed an uneasy child even at the age of 5 ... unhappy to the core, going through the motions.

I'm actually thinking that ICA's Aunt Pam might have been the one that video came from. She did mention something about a birthday party and there's the timing of it all, etc. JMO.

I think I believe Shirley. There must have been a previous pregnancy.

I reread these emails, and I got the impression that she was talking about Casey's pregnancy with Caylee... She seems to be saying that she thinks Casey might be avoiding Cindy (during the 31 days) because she's pregnant, and she's talking about how Casey tried to hide her pregnancy the first time...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back