Debate Thread for Caylee is alive

Caylee was with CA, Kristen, and her child walking in Underhill around June 11th-13th.

Also, from what I posted on the Blanchard/NG thread, the murder of NG was on June 10th not the 9th. LE believes the man staked out and waited on the victim. They also believe that sexual assault was the motive which would pretty much rule out it had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

BTW~ When Casey said 31 days...it puts it back to June 14th. (30 days in June) We know she was with Cindy on June 15th and had not "moved out" with CA.

DO NOT CARRY POSTS FROM THE CAYLEE ALIVE THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE THE AUTHOR. It is normally not a problem, but we are not dragging people into this debate unless they want to be here.

The whole forum is a debate of topics about what happened.
If those that think she is alive would like to debate those that think she is not alive specifically on this thread then go for it.
But if it turns into a bashfest, it is too hard to maintain. So follow TOS, don;t attack and stay on topic.

thanks.

We have a thread for theories already, so that is not an open topic for this thread. If you want to debate the specific point of Caylee being alive or dead with those of opposing view then that's fine.

If no one debates the alive part of the argument, on this thread ,the thread will be closed.

DO NOT CARRY POSTS FROM THE CAYLEE ALIVE THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE THE AUTHOR. It is normally not a problem, but we are not dragging people into this debate unless they want to be here.
all on one post

I think it is premature to assume that she is dead based on the releases thus far. Casey has not even been charged with murder. When and if she is there will likely be a great deal presented that either conflicts or discredits whatever the DA puts forth.

But that June 9 date is still up on the OCSO website. There must be a reason for that.

OCSO
The reason they do not change it is because it is the date which was given to them by CA and CA initially. They will show later the discrepancy of the dates as they did in the first Bond Hearing. LE knows (as does everyone else now) that June 15th she was on the video at the nursing center. It is going to be part of the case.

The reason they keep her on the Missing Person list is very simple. They have not yet moved the case over to Homicide, but they are running parallel investigations still. They cannot name CA as a suspect because it would change her status legally. They are not going to tip their hand in that respect yet. They will let the investigation run its course first so that JB isn't allowed Discovery concerning anything except the Neglect charges.

I think it is premature to assume that she is dead based on the releases thus far. Casey has not even been charged with murder. When and if she is there will likely be a great deal presented that either conflicts or discredits whatever the DA puts forth.

Do you believe LE is prematurely assuming Caylee is dead? I'm asking this respectfully.

LE has the information we all want. LE is looking in woods and ponds and such for a deceased Caylee. I just can't keep false hope that Caylee is alive with the small facts that have been presented thus far and the direction of the search by the people who know the most. (Minus Casey, of course).

Caylee was with CA, Kristen, and her child walking in Underhill around June 11th-13th.

Also, from what I posted on the Blanchard/NG thread, the murder of NG was on June 10th not the 9th. LE believes the man staked out and waited on the victim. They also believe that sexual assault was the motive which would pretty much rule out it had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

BTW~ When Casey said 31 days...it puts it back to June 14th. (30 days in June) We know she was with Cindy on June 15th and had not "moved out" with CA.

A sexual assault does not preclude Casey witnessing the murder.

"June 9" could have been thrown out by Casey as a way to connect Caylee's disappearance with NG without doing it exactly. Casey is not a rocket scientist, but I think she would have known "31" days did not equal June 9, so you have to ask why that date, specifically?

IF IF IF Caylee's disappearance has anything to do with the NG murder, that does not mean Caylee was taken or sent away the very day it happened.

There is no proof that she is alive, but there is proof she is dead.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=29fb2776-500a-4c12-a0d0-8aecc90ddc61

Why entertain and encourage false hope?

Please know that I mean no disrespect to you or anyone here when I state my following opinions/observations:

"An Orlando TV station reported Thursday that DNA results of hair and a stain found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car indicate her daughter, Caylee, is dead. According to WFTV, the information was provided by a source close to the investigation." IMO- because this is not an official statement (only via a news organization with a "source") it is not as credible as statements from LE and even their statements could be debated.

Last night I listened to the "official" statement by Commander Matt Irwin again... several times... He was extremely careful with his choice of words and when asked by the reporter when LE would have a definitive link that the hair in fact belonged to Caylee he stated that they did not have that evidence that it was with an outside lab. He wouldn't comment on the stain. He wouldn't comment on DNA.

IMO - at this point LE may "honestly believe" that Caylee has passed, or they may have "direct evidence" that she has passed, or they may be trying to force KC to provide them with more information as to exactly whose body was in the car. My point is that we the public do not know with absolute certainty that she is alive or dead. We only know what we are told and chose to believe what we want based on that bit of information.

I disagree and have full faith in LE and Labwork. It is ridiculous to think that this child is alive at this point. Even if I were to budge slightly and say that KC left her with someone and then they took off....at this point that someone has gotten rid of Caylee to avoid being put in jail forever themselves.

Okay...I'll take my theory and go one step further to debate it. I believe Caylee is alive. It took 31 days to report this child missing. During those 31 days CA was behaving "normally" If my theory stated above is correct (my post on this thread about NG connection) then CA may have been afraid and remained silent and tried to act normal. Nothing in this case makes sense. And perhaps it isn't supposed to make sense. If she gained knowledge of what happened in Blanchard Park that day involving NG then someone would have tried to shut her up. In all fairness- CA is a nobody and just a 22 year old girl who quite easily could be intimidated by LE. All the heresay from "sources" finding this and finding that could be a smoke screen to confuse the issue. It is slowly coming out that CA was more involved with LE then anyone of us could have ever anticipated. She, I think at last count, was known to have been with 4 past and present young LE officers. Could a young LE officer be guilty of doing something heinous? Of course...stranger things happen every day. Am I implicating any one specific LE? Absolutely not. Like I said before...there is always the fact that CA said she didn't trust LE.

Please know that I mean no disrespect to you or anyone here when I state my following opinions/observations:

I understand your POV and I do understand media bias. Trust me, I lecture about it quite often. However, with all that has been said and done and observations of this entire case...I believe "sources" even though unidenitified at this point. I really do think there is more evidence that Caylee is dead, than ANY valid evidence that she is alive at this point.

I agree with poster above that says - look where LE is searching for a deceased Caylee? In the FL swamps and wooded areas....they do have MUCH more evidence that they can't release until KC has been charged.

"An Orlando TV station reported Thursday that DNA results of hair and a stain found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car indicate her daughter, Caylee, is dead. According to WFTV, the information was provided by a source close to the investigation." IMO- because this is not an official statement (only via a news organization with a "source") it is not as credible as statements from LE and even their statements could be debated.

Last night I listened to the "official" statement by Commander Matt Irwin again... several times... He was extremely careful with his choice of words and when asked by the reporter when LE would have a definitive link that the hair in fact belonged to Caylee he stated that they did not have that evidence that it was with an outside lab. He wouldn't comment on the stain. He wouldn't comment on DNA.

IMO - at this point LE may "honestly believe" that Caylee has passed, or they may have "direct evidence" that she has passed, or they may be trying to force KC to provide them with more information as to exactly whose body was in the car. My point is that we the public do not know with absolute certainty that she is alive or dead. We only know what we are told and chose to believe what we want based on that bit of information.

I agree! Carefully read this statement:

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

Does this sound to anyone else almost like he is saying they are taking the "information" ie "media reports" that they have lab results showing Caylee dead, seriously?

I agree! Carefully read this statement:

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

Does this sound to anyone else almost like he is saying they are taking the "information" ie "media reports" that they have lab results showing Caylee dead, seriously?

No, I think there are a lot of bad journalists out there that can't report it correctly!

Okay...I'll take my theory and go one step further to debate it. I believe Caylee is alive. It took 31 days to report this child missing. During those 31 days CA was behaving "normally" If my theory stated above is correct (my post on this thread about NG connection) then CA may have been afraid and remained silent and tried to act normal. Nothing in this case makes sense. And perhaps it isn't supposed to make sense. If she gained knowledge of what happened in Blanchard Park that day involving NG then someone would have tried to shut her up. In all fairness- CA is a nobody and just a 22 year old girl who quite easily could be intimidated by LE. All the heresay from "sources" finding this and finding that could be a smoke screen to confuse the issue. It is slowly coming out that CA was more involved with LE then anyone of us could have ever anticipated. She, I think at last count, was known to have been with 4 past and present young LE officers. Could a young LE officer be guilty of doing something heinous? Of course...stranger things happen every day. Am I implicating any one specific LE? Absolutely not. Like I said before...there is always the fact that CA said she didn't trust LE.

But with this theory....Casey is knowlingly leaving Caylee with a murderer. If this had happened don't you think she would have told the police by now. Look how long it's been.

One more thing....make a pro(alive) list and a con(dead) list.

On my pro side I would have 3 things:
Casey says so
GA/CA says so
No body

On my con side I would have.......
LE saying deceased
Body Farm results
Lab results
Cavedor dogs
Anthony's lies (all of them)
Friend's testimonies
No little girl
No one admitting that they have her
No motive to keep her

If you look at the direct quotes from Sgt. Allen and others, they do go ahead and specify it was Caylee and she was decomposing in CA's trunk. They have the hits from 2dogs specifically on the right rear panel of the trunk near the tailight and also the backyard from the A home. They have the "air" test confirming the decomp. They have the hair confirmed as being Caylee's. The other tests results they have "leaked" go further towards their theory.

The information we've gotten back from the lab

They have information.

that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead

That's a bold statement for LE to make if it were not true.

is certainly something we take seriously

LE is taking it seriously enough that they are searching for a deceased Caylee.

That's my take on this statement.

But with this theory....Casey is knowlingly leaving Caylee with a murderer. If this had happened don't you think she would have told the police by now. Look how long it's been.

Not necessarily the case. Another theory is she sent her away with someone she trusted and now she has no idea where they are. OR. She is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about what really happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back