Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Sherbie!

:yourock:

Were there no "recent" photos of Lisa? only newborn pics? I thought JI said they were going to show more recent photos.

If I'd done something, I'd be in jail right now. Joe doesn't save me from jail - it doesn't work that way.

Right, because everybody who ever did something is in jail right now... :waitasec:

Respectfully snipped and BBM from Sherbie's recap:

"Pretty much, the only thing I'm guilty of is drinking too much. Even when she comes back, that's something I have to live with, that I might've heard something and been able to stop them. But it's been blown so far out of proportion - that I'm an alcoholic, which I'm not; that I'm a neglectful parent, which I'm not. I've always put my kids first."

DB says to anyone who might have Lisa - look beyond what you want/need and think of what the baby needs.

So, what sick babies really need is a mom who's blacked-out drunk looking after them? :eek:

And to think I've been doing the whole parenting thing wrong all these years!

Thanks so much for the recap, Sherbie. I'm not sure I'm going to put myself through watching the interview since my blood is already boiling just reading about it.

Thank you so much Sherbie!

:yourock:

Were there no "recent" photos of Lisa? only newborn pics? I thought JI said they were going to show more recent photos.

You're welcome! I was typing a good bit of the time, so it's possible I might've missed a picture or two, but the ones I saw were all of Lisa as a newborn (believe they might've all been while she was still in the hospital, in fact). I've still got the DVR and can double-check in a bit.

ETA: I checked the DVR. No recent pictures. Every single one was of Lisa as a newborn (so tiny and precious). I especially liked the sweet photos of Jeremy with Lisa - obviously head over heels in love with his little girl.

Mod note:

I am about to open a fresh, new thread.

Fair warning - enough of the snarky, bossy, argumentative posts. Mods have been very patient and fair, posting reminders and warnings that obviously continued to be ignored by some. Consider it zero tolerance now. TOs are now being issued.

Everyone is responsible for their own words. I strongly suggest that you review your post and self-edit if necessary before clicking submit reply.

Sorry guys, but we are at the end of our rope with the pettiness.

New thread.

Closing this one.

Please move on over to the link below.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7565233#post7565233"]Dr. Phil Interview Thread #2[/ame]

Is the show worth it to watch later? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member