Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

Damn, this "kidnapper' is the LUCKIEST person on the face of the planet.

even stole a credit card too.

Did DB pimp her website on any of the recent imedia junket? I don't recall seeing any mention of it on the show I watched. If no mention was made, it certainly begs the question why would you operate a site dedicated to finding your missing daughter but not mention it on a national venue or two? :waitasec:

Did DB pimp her website on any of the recent imedia junket? I don't recall seeing any mention of it on the show I watched. If no mention was made, it certainly begs the question why would you operate a site dedicated to finding your missing daughter but not mention it on a national venue or two? :waitasec:

Simple answer. DB knows exactly where Lisa is. The website, along with her infrequent media train wrecks are all for show.

Did the Irwins or JT ever bother to clarify when this debit card was allegedly stolen?

It is unclear to me whether the actual physical card was stolen or just the numbers used fraudulently. The charges were made in early November, the sixth, IIRC.

If it's just the numbers the baby name changers could have obtained them whenever, I guess. Maybe Jersey used the phones to photograph a bank statement that had JI's debit card info on it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back