Defense document - KC swears she didn't report.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure, unless it could have been definitely shown as COD. A lot of experts said that Caylee's remains would have already been skeletonized at that point. Unless duct tape could be proven administered ante-mortem, it could still look like a kidnapping cover-up. I think KC was arrogant enough to think a SODDI strategy could work and that duct tape could simply look like an abduction gone awry.

I've always kind of suspected that KC had long cooked up the abduction story. The tape was probably placed on Caylee as part of that. But then she paniced when George nearly went into her trunk that day, so she had to toss the body fast, hence tossed away into the woods right near the house.

I've always kind of suspected that KC had long cooked up the abduction story. The tape was probably placed on Caylee as part of that. But then she paniced when George nearly went into her trunk that day, so she had to toss the body fast, hence tossed away into the woods right near the house.

Only Casey would be arrogant enough to drive into her own home with a dead body/or the smell of one in her car then get angry with her DAD when he unwittingly tried to get into it.

What made the A's change their actions? Cindy. Quite simply Cindy. Once it sunk in that it was no longer just a private family matter she would no longer willingly or publicly face the shame of what her daughter did. So she goes on the offensive to maintain her families reputation over anything else (at least in her mind). Sadly I have seen this sort of mentality in my own family way to much over the years. And yes it is completely and utterly insane.

The really funny part about protecting her 'reputation' is that she didn't have one, the neighbors elected her *advertiser censored* from hell, her family thought she was an idiot... it's ironic that was one thing she could never control.

The really funny part about protecting her 'reputation' is that she didn't have one, the neighbors elected her *advertiser censored* from hell, her family thought she was an idiot... it's ironic that was one thing she could never control.

Yep! She's the source of her own bad press.

One rarely sees so much public acting out from one family. And, they wonder why they are not respected.

If I remember correctly part of the deal was that she tell SA where Caylee was. That would have directly implicated KC had she showed them where the body was.

Yep!

Had KC led LE to the body, and they found the duct tape.... NOT pretty! KC boxed herself in pretty much every way she could!

Yep! She's the source of her own bad press.

One rarely sees so much public acting out from one family. And, they wonder why they are not respected.

THANK YOU BRINI! The reason there's so much disgust w/KC is not because of the "leaks" - it's because she didn't report her daughter missing 4 31 days and even then, it wasn't even her. The news broke it and Boom! Disgust! The seed was planted for some and fully bloomed for others just because it's innate that people want to protect children - even if they're not their own.

Then shortly after CA reported Caylee missing, the transcripts came out. So we learned a mother didn't look for her child & then heard got to read a few interviews of LE trying to find her. That was pretty early on...and all I needed. Disgusting individual - bottom line.

Can't even touch the fam.

And to:doughboy:, I say "Whatever you want to believe is the truth big guy. Say it every single day. All that accomplishes is even more hatred for you/her - not a lot of people like to have their intelligence insulted or hear this poor girl is innocent - she's been through hell...it makes our skin crawl and in effect, each time you say it...it not only reminds me of how much I hate your client...it makes me hate you too cause it's pretty gross. Last thing - those leaks you talk about. It's called Sunshine Law in FL.

Sorry for the rant. They all just sick me out.

What plea deal? I don't remember her being offered any kind of deal. The state offered her "use immunity." If I missed something, could you please fill me in.

You didn't. It WAS use immunity, IIRC.

BTW-- LURVE the White Album! ;-)

I went back and listened to the actual taped call made by KC, some really interesting things that I did not think of when it was first released, as you can hear C in the background when she is giving the phone to LA she is saying here I am not going to talk to her ect. Also La reaction I am not going to go round and round with you as mom has for the last 4 or 5 weeks and LE has for the last 24 hrs. Given this call I just wonder what made all A's change their actions in a matter of days. It sure wasn't new info from KC as they had not even seen her till the bond hearing IIRC. JUst wondering....

Lee may have sounded like he was fed up with KC on that phone call and like he was desperately, primarily interested in finding little Caylee---but it was also Lee who dissuaded Cindy and George from taking lie detector tests. In doing that, LA prevented the truth from being told when it was needed the most, and he further enabled his parents to divert everyone with a mountain of cr@p and lies. I think that if GA and CA had taken those LDTs in the very beginning, when they believed that every hour slipping by was vital to finding Caylee, they'd have told the whole truth as they knew it. If they'd done that, KC might have caved in and Caylee might have been found before time obliterated all traces of vital forensic evidence. Even if all that hadn't occurred, one thing is certain: this case would look vastly different right now.

I don't know what motivates Lee Anthony now or then or during the memorial. I just know that I think he's as devious and dishonest as the rest of the A's, and that when he laughs, I get goose bumps, and when he lies, I hear slithering.

Lee may have sounded like he was fed up with KC on that phone call and like he was desperately, primarily interested in finding little Caylee---but it was also Lee who dissuaded Cindy and George from taking lie detector tests. In doing that, LA prevented the truth from being told when it was needed the most, and he further enabled his parents to divert everyone with a mountain of cr@p and lies. I think that if GA and CA had taken those LDTs in the very beginning, when they believed that every hour slipping by was vital to finding Caylee, they'd have told the whole truth as they knew it. If they'd done that, KC might have caved in and Caylee might have been found before time obliterated all traces of vital forensic evidence. Even if all that hadn't occurred, one thing is certain: this case would look vastly different right now.

I don't know what motivates Lee Anthony now or then or during the memorial. I just know that I think he's as devious and dishonest as the rest of the A's, and that when he laughs, I get goose bumps, and when he lies, I hear slithering.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

FOR THE RECORD:

I hope everyone is paying attention to my discussion with Mendara and finds it as enlightening and positive as do I. After a year of going through all of these things, our memory tends to fade and also with a year of sleuthing under our belts we're able to think of alternate scenarios, explanations, whatever that the jury will not take the time to consider. The jury will be presented with overwhelming amounts of very, very compelling evidence, imo and not divided into separate threads over a long period of time. They'll be presented with the entire picture in a matter of weeks or at most, months. The impact of this mountain range of evidence will not be diluted by the year of details and discussion that we have enjoyed. It will hit them very hard, imo.

JMO

Yes, it will. I hope they take their time.

I understand your concern, but I don't share it.

I have long since come to the firm conclusion that the only way reasonable doubt could be created is by asking all members of the jury to suspend the ability to think logically and reason things out to a natural conclusion. I find it impossible to allow 'cloudiness' to over-rule my common-sense, and I have faith in my fellow man and the jury's abilities to use their heads without giving undue weight to things the defense might toss out there - but that CAN'T be explained logicially.

In following this case on & offline for over a year, I have only ever discussed it with a handfull of people who lean towards reasonable doubt - 3 of whom just love to play Devil's Advocate for fun & brain exercise.

So we're back to the odds, just as we are with the duct tape, the Nanny, the script... I believe from the thousands of conversations I've read, watched and participated in - the odds are that people are much smarter than we think sometimes, and there aren't very many out there who would have reasonable doubt after viewing all of the evidence, behaviors and statements.

Have ye faith - for LOGIC will prevail!

Bold and red is mine. Your post is of course as always so eloquent. Mine as usual, will not be.
The part of your post that I have bolded in red is what all 3 of my teenagers have/had done to me at some point in their teen years. "No, Mom WildChild is throwing up in the kitchen sink because she had an allergic reaction to her allergy medicine that is red and just happens to smell like Sangria". Oh, ok, that makes sense.....NOT! The folks on the jury are not going to be stupid, they will be smarter than the defense is obviously giving them credit for.

ITA if and big if there was a Zanny and if she dropped her off at the stairwell surely should would have had to go upstairs to knock on the door to pick her up. With her crazy "work" schedule and "late hours" there must have been a time when Caylee was asleep and she had to carry her down to her car. Staircase drop off not working for me.

Well it's obvious, isn't it? If KC had to pick up Caylee at late hours, Zanny would put Caylee out by the street to wait for her ride. :doh:

Bold and red is mine. Your post is of course as always so eloquent. Mine as usual, will not be.
The part of your post that I have bolded in red is what all 3 of my teenagers have/had done to me at some point in their teen years. "No, Mom WildChild is throwing up in the kitchen sink because she had an allergic reaction to her allergy medicine that is red and just happens to smell like Sangria". Oh, ok, that makes sense.....NOT! The folks on the jury are not going to be stupid, they will be smarter than the defense is obviously giving them credit for.

CA has never believed Casey's years of lies either, but now she expects a Jury to do just that...

If I remember correctly part of the deal was that she tell SA where Caylee was. That would have directly implicated KC had she showed them where the body was.

You're right, but if she dragged in someone else and said she was an unwilling accomplice (thinking JG perhaps), she could still raise reasonable doubt.

Casey not being able to give a valid address for Zanny shows she had no intention of spending the night there as she told George and Cindy that was her plan for the evening. Then after the interview with Tony we find out she had plans to be with him that night and that did not include Caylee. If that doesn't scream premeditation I don't know what does. That is just my opinion of course. Neither "story" Casey gave fits with that scenario either.

Casey not being able to give a valid address for Zanny shows she had no intention of spending the night there as she told George and Cindy that was her plan for the evening. Then after the interview with Tony we find out she had plans to be with him that night and that did not include Caylee. If that doesn't scream premeditation I don't know what does. That is just my opinion of course. Neither "story" Casey gave fits with that scenario either.

Yeah, the discrepancy on GA's story and what KC said to LE, and CA repeated in an interview shortly after the Greta interview (don't remember which program she was on), has been a glaring problem for the Anthony's all along. GA states she said they were spending the night with Zanny because "she was going to be working late". But KC said she got off work at 5 pm to go get Caylee, like the Anthony version of "a normal day". Since there are no phone calls to Zanny (hahaha) on KC's cell phone records that day letting Zanny know that KC's work schedule (hahaha) had changed and she was no longer working late, this implies when she let Caylee off at WHATEVER time (hahaha) Zanny would have been expecting her (hahaha) at 5 pm.

Seriously - you can't tell the story without laughing. Anyways, this discrepancy has been a big issue, under-emphasized, for over a year now.

You're right, but if she dragged in someone else and said she was an unwilling accomplice (thinking JG perhaps), she could still raise reasonable doubt.

Doubt that she could do it.

She'd have to give dates, times, and places of interactions. Chances are very good that any named 'accomplice" would have witnesses to him/her being elsewhere.

Maybe becaue KC is going to say that she dropped of Caylee with Zanny and so she felt she was safe and didnt need to report her missing

I agree with what you are saying, problem is: KC has created stories that cover her either way. If you believe the version where she didn't report Caylee missing because she thought she was safe, then you can't believe the version where Caylee was taken by force and KC given a script to follow. Since KC created two realities, we have to throw out both, neither is credible any longer. The defense providing this info in their motion is.......so like the defense, doing things that don't make a lot of sense at a glance!

Well, I wonder who she is planning on throwing under the bus. GA and CA have certainly not been worried about security (unless you count the protestors last year). So they evidently did not feel KC was protecting them from an outside threat. I have a feeling they need to be saved for "mitigating" circumstances.

So who was she "protecting"? Not JG or Amy, she could hardly wait to implicate them. I hope not AL or RM.

These witnesses are going to have to line up and take a number like in a deli to see who needs to lawyer up.

She is going to say she gave the baby to Jesse. She was not worried about Caylee because the child was in good hands. So, she could party, etc. and take a much-needed break from her child.

She made up the ZFG story to protect Jesse because she didn't know, at the time, where he and Caylee were...

OMG - I hope this kid has alibis coming out his ears for June 16-July 15th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.