Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so, Exiled. I'm not sure if what I would or might do in such circumstances is useful. Maybe the old truck had a smokin' sound system or fuzzy dice and hula girls engraved on the dash or something. Whatevah.

Your middle and last points are interesting, though. If DM bought it, presumably he needs to sign for it. And presumably he did. As I understand it, the seller has the docs to be signed - it would make sense to have these close at hand and available in the vehicle. (In the unlikely event that this was to be a MillardAir (write-off) acquisition, he could have even delegated the signing.)

But your last observation has me wondering. What if slight-of-build RHP (Red Hoodie Person) popularly referred to as Suspect # 2, I guess -that would be 2 of up to five as we've been told - what if Suspect # 2 is actually DM's girlfriend? That would make her either a very important witness and one whose life is possibly very much in danger OR could make her the mastermind of this whole deal. One thing I know for sure is that when there's a person with lots of cash, poor business sense and a generous nature, s/he will attract the most charming worst of the worst in very short order.

I'm fairly certain that the descriptions specified both suspects were male.

I'm sure DM is involved in some capacity but I'm just not convinced he's the kingpin here.

Too many dumb things have taken place in regards to him getting " caught" while the other 2 have escaped the law for over two weeks and it would appear there's no new info on these guys or guy and gal at all? What is with that?

I'm sure there are things LE has that we don't know but I think if they had that much to get a conviction on DM they'd have the rest of the gang as well.

Just seems like it was too easy for them to get him when he certainly could have flown the coup very very easily. Especially after it was obvious that things were getting real!

Why keep all the evidence tied directly to you? Why not leave? So many questions.

I'm sure DM is involved in some capacity but I'm just not convinced he's the kingpin here.

Too many dumb things have taken place in regards to him getting " caught" while the other 2 have escaped the law for over two weeks and it would appear there's no new info on these guys or guy and gal at all? What is with that?

I'm sure there are things LE has that we don't know but I think if they had that much to get a conviction on DM they'd have the rest of the gang as well.

Just seems like it was too easy for them to get him when he certainly could have flown the coup very very easily. Especially after it was obvious that things were getting real!

Why keep all the evidence tied directly to you? Why not leave? So many questions.

Well, what isn't told to us "Joe Public" is who called them to reveal who had that type of tattoo. Whoever informed them must know DM fairly well I would think. Unless it was the tattoo artist, but that could have been done anywhere--even Mexico.

This isn't what I believe happened, but an option I believe could have happened. Maybe suspects 2 and 3 owed a debt to DM....

If I consider the concept of framing it is with the idea that some very dangerous people owe DM money and somehow they preferred to see him in jail for a good long time than to just kill him and be done with him. I think the general feeling by now is DM was no stranger to an underworld of sorts.

The latest reports is confirmed one set of remains at the farm (TB's remains).

After reading the death of Wayne Thread, new dramatic ideas are coming to mind! A little too dramatic but this whole case is bizarro.

At this time of course, actual evidence is travelling down a one-way street.

Okay I have a new IMO framing theory:

Former employee JB finds out MRO won't be happening, shoots WM, fears DM knows, wants DM silenced but doesn't want to murder him, so first blackmails him, then frames him. He would have keys, access, know the facilities, had purchasing privileges...

Why he chose TB and the truck fiasco, I haven't clued into.

I completely agree that we the public are not aware of all the evidence I still beg to ask the questions.

Why no push from LE for other suspects? It just seems like they're satisfied with DM.

Why was DM so sloppy if he did mastermind this?

Here is a wild speculation and/or theory..

DM finds out he has a 1/2 brother.. It's Tim???

If LE is now saying the public is safe, that the other two suspects pose no danger that leaves a few scenarios. The suspects are dead, they are in custody. or they know a lot more about the motive than the public is being told.

If it was basically a thrill kill and the suspects were at large then LE would have to assume they still posed a threat.

EDIT: Just heard they have another suspect in custody. Makes sense.

With everything to lose and not accustomed to jail these perps will say anything to save their skin. Ideally, a semblance of the truth will come out once number 3# is arrested as for now it could come down to he said/he said.
JMOO but once the final other(s) are brought in then I suspect things will look mighty dim for "The Boss". I'll be astonished (as DM was to find himself in a jumpsuit) if the truth even resembles something like "DM is the real victim here" angle some seem so eager to push.

With everything to lose and not accustomed to jail these perps will say anything to save their skin. Ideally, a semblance of the truth will come out once number 3# is arrested as for now it could come down to he said/he said.
JMOO but once the final other(s) are brought in then I suspect things will look mighty dim for "The Boss". I'll be as astonished as DM sitting in jumpsuit if the truth even resembles something like "DM is the real victim here" some seem so eager to push.

When DM was first arrested and his lawyer was making an initial statement about him, the lawyer said DM felt "used" and "taken advantage of"

Well we will see about that

At today's presser, the 'chase' vehicle was confirmed to be DM's dark blue Yukon, and DM was confirmed by LE to be in the truck with Mark Smich and Bosma.

When DM was first arrested and his lawyer was making an initial statement about him, the lawyer said DM felt "used" and "taken advantage of"

This is what Paradkar (if he leads the defense team) will most likely argue: DM was a blackmailed prisoner in a sinister conspiracy who he had no idea that the ride was going to end up in TB's death. The consiprators killed TB to tie DM to their nefarious activities that made use of his properties. In killing Bosma they would 'weld him 'to their crime to assure his future cooperation and minimize his 'outs'.

Paradkar's is trying to sell hard DM family's high social standing. His comments on his client's intellectual superiority, business success and clean record seems to be a part of this ploy. His asking DM not to talk has an looks to getting max options on this story.

The problem of course is that Paradkar is no genius and made a number of crucial errors which all stem from his love of publicity stunts. The biggest booboo was his initial denial that DM had any involvement. He said: '100% not guilty' (of forcible confinement and theft). Apart of the fact that this is O.J.Simpson's form of plea, Paradkar evidently underestimated what the cops had at the time of DM's arrest. Second of course is the tactic of zero co-operation with the police which again looks bad in a situation where he knows his client will be tied to the truck by forensics and testimony of SB and the guy on the other test drive. It looks horrendous after the discovery of the remains of the body on DMs property and the incinerator. In the last few days, it has become amply clear that Paradkar has no defense, and flies by the seat of his pants. He has no idea what he is doing and what SD's finger pointing at DM in the court room will do to any jury in Canada.

By contrast, Kavanagh seems like a real deal. His statement yesterday that there was 'no danger to the public' from the sought-after killers, could only mean that he knew who they were and where they were. His timing of Smich's arrest to coincide with the service for TB was a master stroke, a clear signal to DM to stop messing with him.

Cheers,
J.

Here is a wild speculation and/or theory..

DM finds out he has a 1/2 brother.. It's Tim???

That would be "another" 1/2 bros because we found who we suspect is his half bros. I linked it earlier last night. lonelyandwaiting59 from Tillsonburg.

JMOO but once the final other(s) are brought in then I suspect things will look mighty dim for "The Boss". I'll be astonished (as DM was to find himself in a jumpsuit) if the truth even resembles something like "DM is the real victim here" angle some seem so eager to push.

And if he were a victim of a conspiracy, how would you or others feel after digging up every shred of anything on him and calling him out for things he did not do?

We need more complete evidence IMO to link him to the moments in question.

This is what Paradkar (if he leads the defense team) will most likely argue: DM was a blackmailed prisoner in a sinister conspiracy who he had no idea that the ride was going to end up in TB's death. The consiprators killed TB to tie DM to their nefarious activities that made use of his properties. In killing Bosma they would 'weld him 'to their crime to assure his future cooperation and minimize his 'outs'.

Cheers,
J.

If indeed he was on the ride at all. I can see anyone involved in the likes of things as this new candidate MS, having a buddy draw on a tattoo to mimic DM. He may have caught wind of DM being a good person to use because he met him as his father was showing condos and found out about the many resources at his disposal? IMO

And if he were a victim of a conspiracy, how would you or others feel after digging up every shred of anything on him and calling him out for things he did not do?
We need more complete evidence IMO to link him to the moments in question.

Well, I did say that I would be astonished. The world is a crazy place and strange things happen in it all the time. Do I think it's the most likely scenario as the case stands? Heck, no! Also I would hope most people on here preface their statements by saying it's their opinion only, or quantify their statements with "if" or "possibly".
It's been repeated many times on here, WS is not a court of law, none of us are jurors trying the perps, it's not a hard concept to understand. For this particular case the "DM was set up crowd" seem to take things way too personally. IMO.

BBM
Those words have been ''haunting'' -- spousal abusers use that expression a lot! the abusers feel ''victimized'' (strange but true )=it's never their fault or they refuse to take responsibility for their actions

If indeed he was on the ride at all. I can see anyone involved in the likes of things as this new candidate MS, having a buddy draw on a tattoo to mimic DM. He may have caught wind of DM being a good person to use because he met him as his father was showing condos and found out about the many resources at his disposal? IMO

Conspiracies of this sort are rare, and difficult to argue, because inevitably there are simpler explanations for events and actions that took place. At the outset, perhaps, there was a smidgen of a possibility that DM was framed or used but this will not fly now with the 'Dexter' type of connections cropping up and new horrific details emerging. SB made the point during the funeral to point out the two guys were smiling at her. If she identifies DM as one of the guys who jumped into the truck with Tim, it's curtains for the defense. There just isn't a way in the world that any sane juror would buy a consipracy theory over her word. I think, anyhow.

Best,
J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members