Dennis M (Kid Finders Network) stole all of the memorial flowers for Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiot!!! That is theft! People spent hard earned money on those things and had them put in a special spot to stay there until Parks & Mgmt. removed them which was going to be late last night after people came to pray after work and bring more things. That camera 6 guy should have put his camera down and gave him such a right cross he would still be silly!!!! Sorry but this makes me livid. They are all crooks and liars and this type of thing just exposes all of them more thank God.

I feel like this case is quickly coming to a really bad head....doesn't it feel like every day it gets more twisted, more bizarre, more violent, more outrageous than the day before??
It seems like the pressure is building, building, building... and someTHING or someONE is going to just BLOW and it's going to be ugly, brutal and really bad. It's just something I've been feeling for the past few days now.....anyone else??

Am I correct is assuming that Blanchard Park is a public park ?

Rev. Grund spoke to celebrate Caylee's life, and those who love her placed these items there in honor of her.VERY loving gestures.

Cindy/George are involved with the KFN, but what gives them the authority to remove items ? Being placed there to honor this little lovely, by a tree makes them part of the park correct ?

JUST because G and C are the Grandparents IMO does NOT give them the right to have KFN "steal" what is NOT their's. IMO I feel that KFN STOLE those items, and should be held accountable !

I can't say I am surprised. Just seeing that guy on camera the other day and seeing some photos of him and learning that he is a criminal, he is a disgrace. It is a disgrace to even connect his name to Caylee. KF definetly needs to be looked into that is for sure. He is not out there looking for a live Caylee, he sits on his rear while GA runs around town selling his t-shirts. I am so mad, I can't say all what I really think. I would get into trouble.

They did say KF's kept going through yesterday too.

Oh yes, right in front of Murt's camera.

I feel like this case is quickly coming to a really bad head....doesn't it feel like every day it gets more twisted, more bizarre, more violent, more outrageous than the day before??
It seems like the pressure is building, building, building... and someTHING or someONE is going to just BLOW and it's going to be ugly, brutal and really bad. It's just something I've been feeling for the past few days now.....anyone else??

I feel like you do.:mad:
Yesterday I had a gutt feeling that someone would do something very violent.:bang: Thank God they didn't, but something is coming, :rolleyes:I can feel it. :crazy:This entire situation is too crazy:crazy: !

Definitely!!! I mean, it's always been a very bizarre and outrageous case, but now it seems like EVERYONE is pointing fingers, bad-mouthing, etc. It is really sad.

Kid Finders & Dennis cannot lose Cindy being on board with them.

They are feeding her delusions.

Caylee is their Poster Child and they need Cindy to believe she's alive to retain that Poster Child for donations and media.

Don't forget, Kid Finders were also allegedly helping to "find" JENNIFER KESSE.

Alas.... their focus is also just on making sure nobody searches for Caylee.

he only cares about $$$$
lives in a 750,000. mansion, does not work.
Was arrested for impersonating a police officer, numerous assault arrests, piles of judgments, etc. A really nice guy!
How the he!! can live in that house and afford it? Here in palm beach county he's losing his house, the irs filed a tax lien for 42k, among various other suits some dismissed, some not. Public record. Something rotten in Denmark.

Am I correct is assuming that Blanchard Park is a public park ?

Rev. Grund spoke to celebrate Caylee's life, and those who love her placed these items there in honor of her.VERY loving gestures.

Cindy/George are involved with the KFN, but what gives them the authority to remove items ? Being placed there to honor this little lovely, by a tree makes them part of the park correct ?

JUST because G and C are the Grandparents IMO does NOT give them the right to have KFN "steal" what is NOT their's. IMO I feel that KFN STOLE those items, and should be held accountable !

There is a line in the dirt and they all just crossed mine! :furious:

My understanding is that KFN provides the Caylee billboard for 'free' but welcomes family help / donations -- so there is a connection of mutual benefit. The A's get to use KFN and KFN gains donations / promotion for their organization.

but I dont see what kidfinders has done for them besides that stupid billboard.

Didn't people hang out in the park and watch because they were afraid someone would mess with the stuff?? Parks and recreation should press charges. I'm telling ya...I'd be one "pressin charges person" if the Anthony's laid a hand on me like the poor St. Bernard Lady and then this foul mouthed Jerry Springelike creature pushing the camera man.

Someone needs to shut these people down...shut them down now.

Yes I do agree with you. It is so very sad, frightening and disturbing! With someone like KM and the KFN egging people like CA and GA on it is a very bad thing to be doing! They are emotionally distraught, fragile folks who are tipping a little more each day!

Yes I do fear what may come next! :confused:

I hate to be the odd man out here, but... I don't know this Des and to be quite truthful, this is only rumor unless or until someone verifies it.

I have no love for KFN nor DM and certainly not the Anthony's... and I can believe this to be true, but, until this story is verified, it's just a rumor, IMO.

Maybe weeding out all the fraud in these organizations will be a good thing to come out of this. I'd like to see NG attack these people.

Ahh, I thought so. Even more equally disturbing IMO. It makes me mad they would do this.. If they feel Caylee is alive then PROVE it to us with some credible tips and sightings so we can help find her! UGHGH.. makes me want to fly all the way to FL and knock some common sense into them!
Come on over, you can stay with me and I'll go with you. :)

Yes, I said the same thing a couple of days ago.

Cindy & George just cannot resist confronting people & antagonizing them..... someone's going to get hurt.

And IF they really did believe Caylee was still alive, they'd be spending their time on finding her OR at least going around putting up posters all over their own state.

Instead, we have 2 people who REFUSE to admit the truth out loud and chose instead to lash out at the whole world & try to hurt everyone the way THEY hurt.

Didn't people hang out in the park and watch because they were afraid someone would mess with the stuff?? Parks and recreation should press charges. I'm telling ya...I'd be one "pressin charges person" if the Anthony's laid a hand on me like the poor St. Bernard Lady and then this foul mouthed Jerry Springelike creature pushing the camera man.

Someone needs to shut these people down...shut them down now.
Yep, I remember hearing the very same thing, just can't remember where.

Something my dear departed mom used to tell me was "Birds of a feather, flock together"
Why would the A's be involved with this man. Ask yourself that about a lot of their supporters!

I agree.........."tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are."

Anyone who would destroy a public memorial is of the lowest caliber. Many times, when there's been a terrible accident and someone is killed, or a murder, friends and family will place a cross, flowers, balloons, and remembrances at the site. Would anyone stoop so low as to destroy a memorial such as this.

The memorial to Caylee was no different, and deserves respect. I'm saddened to learn the memorial has been destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member