Dennis M (Kid Finders Network) stole all of the memorial flowers for Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KFN sounds like ambulance chasers - if they are the ones contacting those with missing children I see them like those lawyers who read the newspaper for accidents and then contacts those involved to start lawsuit

Shady shady business practices

Referring to JB and DUIs by chance? :crazy:

If we write to some of these "sponsors" and say we are boycotting their business, I wonder if any of us will get an email back that its a bunch of hooey? My bet is that we will!

IIRC, the cameraman said he was from channel 6.

ETA: I could be wrong tho....hard to hear with DM screaming the F word so much, the cameraman could of said Fhannel Fix.

I also heard him say Channel 6. Cindy asked him and he said Channel 6. With all her drama and emoting, I thought it strange that she had the presence of mind to ask that question. I guess she just wanted to know what channel she could view her lovely self on later.

None of this is adding up for me. Why would reputable companies back up people who have a criminal background? WHY? And a link to being "psychics"? The risk is too high. This is not adding up for me one little bit.

I wonder if they are really backing them. I spoke with the manager of the Wal-Mart that GA had said on the news their parking lot was going to be the new home for the billboard. He indicated to me that there was no way that was going to happen. He also said KF was trying to lease space in a local strip mall and I got the impression that local folks are suspicious of this operation. So maybe they don't truly have their support. Guess we could call WalMart corporate and ask.

Do we know for a fact that the flowers were stolen or who took them? Or is this all a rumor?

If we write to some of these "sponsors" and say we are boycotting their business, I wonder if any of us will get an email back that its a bunch of hooey? My bet is that we will!

I thought I read that those "sponsers" were actually for-profit businesses owned by the same people who "own" KFN. In other words, they are "sponsering" their own business, for the illusion of credibility.

BUT, of course, don't take my word for this--let me go see if I can find the documentation to show this.

I thought I read that those "sponsers" were actually for-profit businesses owned by the same people who "own" KFN. In other words, they are "sponsering" their own business, for the illusion of credibility.

BUT, of course, don't take my word for this--let me go see if I can find the documentation to show this.

WALMART? Yes, please do some sleuthing! I'm unable to search right now and I'm getting my panties in a wad over this crap. LOL!

:crazy:

Do we know for a fact that the flowers were stolen or who took them? Or is this all a rumor?

This is what I want to know too.

I would hate for this to be an ugly rumor that we are taking as fact.

Sorry, I don't have time to read through this entire thread.

Is the only thing we are basing this on a post from SM? No offense to the poster at SM but I really want to make sure this is the truth.

I'll do some checking and get back with you.

Tricia

I would try to step back and look at the larger picture before boycotting a corporation that is willing to help sponsor efforts to find a missing child.

It only takes one case of the corporation feeling like they were damaged by association, or it just wasn't worth the hassle, for a new policy to be in place that will prevent families other than the Anthony's from getting help.

If you have a problem with the group itself then I would go after them directly and not splatter the sponsors/donors. Just MO.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering..............

Zenaida kidnapped the flowers!!!!!!

And like usual, the Anthony family gets blamed.

Of all the rotten luck.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering..............

Zenaida kidnapped the flowers!!!!!!

And like usual, the Anthony family gets blamed.

Of all the rotten luck.

Shhhhhhh! You're not following the script. :)

I think they should be thoroughly investigated. We have been able to find no positive effect that they have had on the missing person's front. Granted we both couldn't find anything positive, but we are not the sleuthers that many of you are. I was afraid to start a thread about it because I didn't know anyone else was questioning their legitimacy, tactics and goals. Handing out flyers and selling t-shirts does not constitute a SEARCH for Caylee.

I think Cindy Anthony and George Anthony both latched on to them because CA can "control" them. They feel important because of the huge media circus around the Anthony's and hope that by sticking to them like glue it will give them "street cred". Unfortunately, they are only hindering the investigation and feeding the flame that is Cindy, in my humble opinion, but mostly they are attracting attention to themselves in a VERY negative way. I see more and more people questioning just what, exactly, is it they do besides mobile billboards and psychic investigations?

(mybold)
I couldn't agree with you more, that's why I would like to try to get some peeps involved in some emailing to the local news outlets down there to see if they have someone to do a more in-depth look into KF and then get the word out on anything questionable.

If they are ligit, then they will withstand the scrutiny...if not they need to stop using the ruse of helping folks in need for thier own financial gain.

It is just very suspect to me that all of these changes to thier site are happening now...........

Referring to JB and DUIs by chance? :crazy:

A lot of lawyers just starting out on thier own do what JB has done - he's not part of a firm so how does he get clients? Putting his card in the jail - but KFN sound like they do the same thing

I was wondering, KFN isn't a big organization is it? Sounds like they are regional and are trying to compete with the nationwide missing children network

I think by being involved in this case KFN might have problems soon, or down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf