Deputy Tony Rusciano, Fired For Lying About Sex,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla said on Headline News a little while ago that he would NOT have posted her bond if he knew all the info that LE released before hand.

Oh well, Leonard, now you got an 'out'.....

Good call on the 'out.'

This case is unbelievable! I cannot believe how many people she slept with in such a short period of time. Poor Caylee...................

Lying about that was really dumb. You'd think AS LE, he'd know better than to lie to LE.

You know, so many people are assuming she was willingly having sex with all these people. I'm not saying she wasn't in some cases a willing partner, but I am beginning to think she was forced into something.

Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Meh...I am sure there are plenty of us that were sexually promiscuous for no other reason than wanting to have lots of sex. LOL! Has nothing to do with abuse or anything you can pull out of the DSM-IV-R

With Casey, it all seems to go back to wanting approval. Wanting to "be someone else". People mistake sex for love all of the time. Seems she was having sex to "snag" a beau. Then comes all of the cooking, cleaning and trying to be the "perfect" girlfriend. It is a total self fulfilling prophecy for failure.
But on the other hand, relationships that start based on sex don't necessarily always fail. People tend to do what worked for them in the past. Let's face it, Casey really didn't have a lot to offer. When your life is based on a lie....

BW- I most definitely see the pathology. Everyone close to that girl will be sucked into the drama and it only serves to feed her madness. She will not talk. For anyone who believed she would, I'm sure they may realize that now it not to be the case.

I see it too and it horribly sad and tragic but I don't know what can be done now. Casey should have been able to be comfortable in her own skin, but somehow she wasn't. She should have gotten help a long time ago rather than a baby carriage. She should have gotten help even after that, but she, her family and friends don't seem to have realized or accepted how bad it was, or would become. Maybe there was nothing that could have been done. Now the maddness has a body count, a lot of people lives have been impacted and one precious little one may have very well been lost. Sometimes you have to laugh and/or make a little light so you don't cry your own self into madness. I truly believe that.

Quoted from Scared Monkeys Forum > Tony Rusciano

"I just discovered how the police linked Officer Rusciano to Casey. On document 17290449 page 152, the phoney email from her alleged employer lists trusciano775@yahoo.com as a cc: recipient."

hey cindyloohoo! don't know what it means...but with all the hits his profile is gonna be gettin you think the dude would change it out for the love of God! I also don't think my mood would be vibrant if I just got canned because of a romp in the hay with a sociopathic (possible) murderess.

you made me spit my coke zero all over my screen:clap:

wtf? seriously? I just got home...

argh

it's like a madhouse here

Quoted from Scared Monkeys Forum > Tony Rusciano

"I just discovered how the police linked Officer Rusciano to Casey. On document 17290449 page 152, the phoney email from her alleged employer lists trusciano775@yahoo.com as a cc: recipient."
Plus they have her computer so that can get to who she's 'chatted' with on various sites etc. They know a lot more than we do right. I'd be the farm...if I had one.

"I call it ....celebration...is sexual and violent". Yeap, soulds like a nice guy.

That's just a quote from The Wedding Crashers, I think. It's actually a really funny movie:)

I really wonder what her "job" was. She was into some shady business. I think it was centered at Universal. Remember when she told Lee she was at Universal, "not for work but not for fun." That just sticks in my head. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member