Desdemona's info./Society Entertainment/Zanaida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the problem or mystery here, but when you google Bella Vida Resort, the very first things that pop up are Bella Vida Resort, Orlando.... there are rentals there and properties for sale. It's in Kissimmee, Fl.

There are La Bella Vida Apts/Condos and
La Bella Vida homes

THIS IS THE SAME ZG THAT WENT TO SAWGRASS. Her daughters names are Jasmine and michelle (jasmine y michelle), check out the form filled out at sawgrass aprtments by the ZG that visited there.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290847.pdf
it asks who will live there and she puts jasmine y michelle

it doesn't necessarily tie her to the case, but it does tie her to sawgrass, the nightlife and party scene that casey was in AND to NY and NJ areas like casey had mentioned.

wow thats REALLY interesting

Casey said ZG did not have any children (if I recall that correctly). Also, the ZG from Sawgrass that was interviewed did not recognize Casey and visa versa.

Casey said ZG did not have any children (if I recall that correctly). Also, the ZG from Sawgrass that was interviewed did not recognize Casey and visa versa.

And, ZG never LIVED at Sawgrass as CA has stated. CA could not have been telling the truth about the EMPTY apartment that this ZG applied to look at in June. Neither of them would have had the keys to #210. IMO after all I've read, CA (probably through friends who LIVE in Sawgrass Apts) got this ZG's application information after Caylee went missing and decided to use it in a cover story.

We now all know from the documents released on August 25 that there are security cameras at Sawgrass Apartments and that the police reviewed the tapes and the police say Casey Anthony NEVER went there on the day in question or any day in proximity to the day she claimed to drop Caylee off there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner