Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

please know that Mr. Fandy takes no offense when i call him out on his behavior, he just continues on...we have great mutual respect, even when he irritates me.

:blowkiss: My comments were focused on Casey and Caylee. I would never presume to comment on your relationship with your husband. If you say you have love and great mutual respect, then I'm sure you do. :):):)

I am also anxious for an arrest but I am confident that LE does not want to settle for a lesser charge so I will try to be patient. I want them to be able to charge her with murder so that she will go away for the rest of her life. The worst thing that could happen, imo, is that she be given a chance to have another child to raise. So, we wait.

someone calling thier 2 and a half year old kid a snothead or whatever it was IS probably about the current state of our society..At least in KC society.

Unfortunately KC land speaks volumes for the state of our " Teen & Twenty Somethings" There are parents who rise above and continue to raise children, and there are those who just drag them about. I have seen infants in strollers on City Walk at 2 a.m. with druken parents. Women on cell phones opening a package of candy at the supermarket so they don't have to be bothered dealing with a tantrum. We've raised a generation of monsters who believe they can do as they please without consequence. The whole "sociopathic" thing flies out the window quickly when you spend one day in Juvinelle Court with the overload. When you want to get rid of old values, you need to bring in new ones.

To YM and the rest of the staff....in the words of the great Wayne & Garth...We are not worthy.

IMO, LE can all the time they (reasonably) need just as long as the evidence convicts KC. Get it done, but get it done right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back