Detectives track Casey's sleep pattern

The police were stated to be working on the cell phones pings July 24th, at 4 AM. The police subpeonaed the reports that the WS'rs worked off of.. or did someone here get the reports first from the police? :waitasec:

Thank you X10 to BJB,QuietStorm,JWG and all the ones who worked on pings. I think this will be a large piece of Forensic evidence that will not be able to be disputed by the defense.

I think the defense is a little slow getting cell records if you ask me.

I can clearly recall salivating over the ping map that was flashed on the screen on NG circa Sep '08...and getting dribbles of call information from Mark Furhman re: 6/16 a.k.a. "flurry"

I can't speak for what else is out there, but, what we've been working from are spreadsheet tables of the OCR (optical character recognition)-scanned and manually QC'd & corrected AT&T pdf's that were originally released.

Generation 2 was born when JWG figured out how to translate some of the data in the reports to nail down the directional antenna information.

Generation 3 is overdue (thanks to me), to include many of the now identified phone#'s that we couldn't decipher early on (thanks to momtective's sooper sleuthiness :thumb:)

Generation 4 will be the death of me.

To bring this back around to topic...ok..close to it...if one of WS's turns up dead LE will be able to determine our sleep patterns (or lack thereof) by piecing together WS posts and spreadsheet revision date/timestamps :bang:

BJB,

Please, regarding Generation 4, say it isn't so!:eek:

:crazy::):crazy::):crazy::)

Well the ping maps is how I found websleuths. This case had me trying to break down every minute of the day to get some indication of what or where Casey was during the 30+ days. So when i saw mention of this on NG it wasn't really news but it is news to people who don't belong to WS.

Well the ping maps is how I found websleuths. This case had me trying to break down every minute of the day to get some indication of what or where Casey was during the 30+ days. So when i saw mention of this on NG it wasn't really news but it is news to people who don't belong to WS.

IKWYM. I come to WS to find out what is going on w/ the case. It has really changed my perspective on the prism of the news media through which we get information. I have quite the jaundiced eye now. Not that wading through the forum doesn't have its own challenges :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back