*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the link I read earlier (this week somewhere), the gun store in San Diego was located in the Hillcrest area of San Diego (I based this on the address they provided)- that is area in SD I lived for about 15 years. Going in somewhere with pink hair and a bunch of earrings isn't too uncommon there. It's the artsy/gay part of town. Lots of unique looking individuals. It's a far cry from his middle class Rancho Penasquitos neighborhood (but only about 15 minutes drive). Not that everybody walks around looking like that (I'm normal!), but I definitely wouldn't have turned my head to give him a second look there.

Holmes doesn't have the earrings. Looking at the ears, I personally don't see holes for the earrings either.

SNIPPED: Another question I have is the "why" he told LE about the bombs in his apartment right there and then at the crime scene. Did he come down from his fantasy world after the carnage in that movie theatre?

I think he told police because he wanted them to go to his apartment and enter it thus setting off the explosives. This is only my thoughts but I think his intention was to kill police officers.

Ok, how about this: A mentally healthy or mentally stable person does not snap and go on a murderous rampage.

I guess I am losing my mind. I went looking around as to who the woman actually was that sat next to him and found this.

In court: James Holmes, who is suspected of killing 12 and wounding 58 in a shooting spree, looked disheveled during his court appearance. He sat next to his public defender Tamara Brady

But then also says this:

Holmes' lawyer Daniel King told the court that the defense was not yet ready for 'scientific tests', which suggests Holmes could be being lined up for a mental health test.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ecutors-seek-death-penalty.html#ixzz21YPvhw8B

The three attorney's.

Tamara A. Brady

Chief trial deputy with the Colorado State Public Defender's Office. Brady represented Jose Luis Rubi-Nava in the dragging-murder trial.

James O'Connor

Head of the Arapahoe County division of the Colorado State Public Defender's Office.

Daniel B. King

Chief trial deputy with the Colorado State Public Defender's Office. King represented Sir Mario Owens in the witness-murder trial.

I am beggining to think I need sme drugs! LOL

Holmes doesn't have the earrings. Looking at the ears, I personally don't see holes for the earrings either.

Here's the link to the story where the gun store customer claims he saw Holmes with pink hair and earrings:

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/278850/222/Man-claims-he-saw-Holmes-getting-scope-installed

Denver resident Austin McKee says Holmes had pink hair on July 1 when he saw him at that Gander Mountain. He says he was having a scope installed on it.

McKee says he was at an Aurora Gander Mountain before a hunting trip. He specifically remembers one of the other customers at the store.

"A young guy about my age walked in with pink hair and earrings," McKee said. "[He] looked a little out of place you could say."

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

I guess I am losing my mind. I went looking around as to who the woman actually was that sat next to him and found this.

In court: James Holmes, who is suspected of killing 12 and wounding 58 in a shooting spree, looked disheveled during his court appearance. He sat next to his public defender Tamara Brady

But then also says this:

Holmes' lawyer Daniel King told the court that the defense was not yet ready for 'scientific tests', which suggests Holmes could be being lined up for a mental health test.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ecutors-seek-death-penalty.html#ixzz21YPvhw8B

The three attorney's.

Tamara A. Brady

Chief trial deputy with the Colorado State Public Defender's Office. Brady represented Jose Luis Rubi-Nava in the dragging-murder trial.

James O'Connor

Head of the Arapahoe County division of the Colorado State Public Defender's Office.

Daniel B. King

Chief trial deputy with the Colorado State Public Defender's Office. King represented Sir Mario Owens in the witness-murder trial.

I am beggining to think I need sme drugs! LOL

No, you have it right. In a murder case this overwhelming (many victims) there will be counsel and co-counsel. If the death penalty is decided upon, which it may be, you need counsel and co-counsel.

I haven't kept up with which ones are on his case, but at least one of those - I think O'Connor- is the head of the Public Defender's Office. He will be the one supervising the 2 that are defending. I could be wrong on that, haven't kept up on it.

I do know he will have at least 2 attorneys for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500