*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are organizations like NAMI (national association for MI)
See what is available in your City... go talk to someone.

sometime just taking their crap is not healthy for the rest of the family.
My daughter can be mean to me, but I tell her, that is not OK and when she wants to talk I am here.
OR I ask her what happend, can I do something to make her feel better, but not to tke it out on me.
sometimes she'll act worse.... but that is a cntrol move.
THEY DO Know more then we think. and enabling them is not good for them. But do not challenge,
and do not walk on egg shells. YOU NEED TOSEE SOMEONE.
That will help her and all of you best.

Yes, to be honest that is perfectly put, my parents and I walk on eggshells to avoid explosions but my other sister has had it with her and doesn't understand why we do it. You're right, I will seek counsel on this, I think it would be good for all of us. It has created a lot of distance between us all and subject avoidance, avoiding the elephant in the room!

Some attribute his death to the role. He apparently had sleepless nights and was tormented causing increase dosage of Ambien (??).....resulting in an overdose.

Hmmmm...that sounds like hype to me. Plenty of actors play killers and madmen in horror movies and they don't end up tormented/drug addicted due to the trauma of the role.

FWIW...I'm really starting to question all these characters coming forward now. We had that guy who said he had a drink at the bar with the suspect but it turns out he may be lying and now this woman.

Not sure I believe any of this. Some people like to insert themselves for whatever reason.
Yeah, no kidding.

Remember the woman who claimed her husband was in the towers when they came down, that she had even been in communication with him, and the firefighters who attempted to help find him. ( link )

Just wait till the tabloids blare headlines, "I had the batman shooter's twins!"

Nope! Because I can't believe that he would have that severe of a brain tumor, and not exhibit any physical symptoms which would make him see an MD, so I don't excuse his actions based on that! He alone, as an adult, is responsible for his own behavior- not everyone else in his life who "should've" seen his symptoms but didn't- mother, university, and everyone else included!

PAX did not say he had a tumor on the brain.
He did say what if.
and no it is not always detected fast.

My cousin in Israel just had a ball removed from his brain bigger then a Spalding ball.
The found it during a general check up.

PAX did not say he had a tumor on the brain.
He did say what if.
and no it is not always detected fast.

My cousin in Israel just had a ball removed from his brain bigger then a Spalding ball.
The found it during a general check up.

And did your cousin ever try to kill anyone?

Yes, to be honest that is perfectly put, my parents and I walk on eggshells to avoid explosions but my other sister has had it with her and doesn't understand why we do it. You're right, I will seek counsel on this, I think it would be good for all of us. It has created a lot of distance between us all and subject avoidance, avoiding the elephant in the room!

(((((((((( Big Hug ))))))))))

I know it all tooo well. please do go, I am glad I did.

Here's one of his "Tactical Gear" receipts ( link )

Since when do "behavioral and cognitive changes" equal "murderous rampage?" Frankly, I don't think this guy has a brain tumor, but I don't understand the idea that anyone with a brain tumor is not able to control their actions.

then what is the cause of a murderous rampage?

could it be????? he had lunch at mcdonalds that day? does eating fast food cause murderous rampage? hmmmmmm is it a dietary issue?

if it is not a behavioral issue, then dietary issue it could be, eh?

i know fast food can make me feel like crap and pissed off at times....

*shrug*

Funny question... NOP
But they are all different. ALL different.

Then where is the cause and effect? To claim that something causes something else, doesn't there have to be a correlation? In this case between people with brain tumors and murderous rampages? In reality there are many people with all kind of tumors that don't kill anyone.

I believe the family representative addressed the 2 packages sent to the College. After she made a statement on behalf of the family - she fielded some questions. The questions were difficult to hear - to one she answers - they contained personal items.

I could not find a transcript - this is available on YT though.

On 17 May 2012 a Roll Call Release was issued. Specific to US theaters.

Sorry to interrupt topic -am getting caught up

I thought in the initial coverage I heard that JH told LE there were explosives in the car?

There wasn’t from what I remember of the report or have seen since.

Probably not important just interesting and haven’t see you all mention that in the few pages I have had time to read.

In this couples case I would expect he will get on SSI and Medicaid will cover his hospital bills. They don't appear to have any real assets (he works at Walmart, she was going to school to be a vet tech) so they can't be wiped out financially.

I don't see how a 2 mil bill could be racked up in less than a week either, they are probably estimating the total hospital costs and maybe rehab too.

BBM

Totally possible, IMO. He's had I think 3 surgeries already and been in the ICU this whole time. Sedated and on a ventilator. Yep I can absolutely believe his bill is that high already. My friend just had an emergency C section (no insurance), got the bill in the mail and it was 100,000 just for the section and 2 day stay.

Hmmmm...that sounds like hype to me. Plenty of actors play killers and madmen in horror movies and they don't end up tormented/drug addicted due to the trauma of the role.

Heath was bipolar and on many meds, supposedly he had the flu and mixed different meds together that caused an overdose. But the Hollywood rumors was he had drug problems for a long time, even a video of him doing them at a party.

then what is the cause of a murderous rampage?

could it be????? he had lunch at mcdonalds that day? does eating fast food cause murderous rampage? hmmmmmm is it a dietary issue?

if it is not a behavioral issue, then dietary issue it could be, eh?

i know fast food can make me feel like crap and pissed off at times....

*shrug*
To me, it appears his triggers were failing his oral exams, that we've recently seen reports of, or maybe it was his obsession with playing World Of Warcraft for hours on end and his grades fell because of that. He probably wanted to show the world how smart he was, get infamy to get women, and revenge against the university. JMO.:twocents:
P.S. I do know people who swear gluten intolerance causes behavioral changes and there was the guy who used the "Twinkie Defense" in his murder trial...

In this couples case I would expect he will get on SSI and Medicaid will cover his hospital bills. They don't appear to have any real assets (he works at Walmart, she was going to school to be a vet tech) so they can't be wiped out financially.

I don't see how a 2 mil bill could be racked up in less than a week either, they are probably estimating the total hospital costs and maybe rehab too.

thanks for the clarification re how it would go about, I was thinking that was a crazy sum to pay out of their pocket!

Then where is the cause and effect? To claim that something causes something else, doesn't there have to be a correlation? In this case between people with brain tumors and murderous rampages? In reality there are many people with all kind of tumors that don't kill anyone.

I am not going to Google it, but you can find many things on the internet.

I am not saying he had a tumor, or not.
I am saying that Chit happens and a tumor can create incomprehensible behavior.

I have no idea what is wrong JH but I have an idea that something is very worng with him.
I still say LWOP

there is so much GREAT reading out there on the brain and how it controls our behaviors...and how it relates to criminal behavior.....

maybe im just a science geek lol

http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/current/2011-03-24/research/can-science-predict-criminal-behavior
Can science predict criminal behavior?

....it’s impossible to deny that the brain plays some role in an individual’s personality, decision-making and ability to interact with others.

Adults with cavum septum pellucidum—a neurological condition that reflects underdevelopment of the emotion limbic system before the first six months of life—have higher rates of psychopathy, antisocial personality disorder, arrests and convictions

Raine and his colleagues have demonstrated that adult psychopaths have an amygdala that is 18 percent smaller in size compared to normal controls. The amygdala is part of the brain’s limbic system that is critical for emotion, especially for fear conditioning.

http://www.livescience.com/13083-criminals-brain-neuroscience-ethics.htm
Criminal Minds Are Different From Yours, Brain Scans Reveal

The latest neuroscience research is presenting intriguing evidence that the brains of certain kinds of criminals are different from those of the rest of the population.

Sorry to interrupt topic -am getting caught up

I thought in the initial coverage I heard that JH told LE there were explosives in the car?

There wasn’t from what I remember of the report or have seen since.

Probably not important just interesting and haven’t see you all mention that in the few pages I have had time to read.

No, nothing was ever reported about explosives in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gymtherapy