DFC Called on Protesters...

I am so glad this is happening. Perhaps it will at least discourage people from bringing their children into such a chaotic environment.

From the way the mother and the kid were both behaving, I'm sure she is the type who flies off the handle and curses out everyone who displeases her. Waitresses, bank tellers, grocery store clerks, her husband, her kids....

Absolutely! That is soooo obvious!

I can't help but wonder. Did the women *know* their trashy tirade was being filmed?

I'm sure they knew. The film crew must have turned on the lights. They weren't caught by the webcam, the cameras followed them.

I'm sure they knew. The film crew must have turned on the lights. They weren't caught by the webcam, the cameras followed them.

OMG! Then they were "proud" of their behavior and apparently felt justified in all they said and did. Again, OMG!!! :eek:

When I saw the tape, I felt sick and I do not say that lightly. The whole scene was grotesque. And these people are the types in America that are having lots of kids. Makes me scared for our future. It reminds me of the movie Idiocracy with Owen Wilson, I think. That was hilarious and disturbing all at the same time!

OMG! Then they were "proud" of their behavior and apparently felt justified in all they said and did. Again, OMG!!! :eek:

I'm sure they thought people all over the country would applaud and support them, and sadly enough, some did.

WOW. Every single time I see that confrontation I want to cry. That poor child. That woman and Cindy are both the same type if you ask me. Neither one of them should be raising children(grandchildren)
It was actually the guy, whoever he was, that slammed the door on that poor little boys' arm.

"When I saw the tape, I felt sick and I do not say that lightly. The whole scene was grotesque. And these people are the types in America that are having lots of kids."

I feel the same way. And I was literally sick over that baby in the girls arms, scared, crying and screaming while they blew smoke in his/her face and continued to yell and fight while holding him, how pathetic!! I am SO glad they are being investigated.

I am very glad of this. It's one thing to stand outside the Anthony home and hold signs, scream, yell, call them names, cuss them out (although I don't agree with that) but it's totally another to do it in front of your kids.

YAY. Finally a legitimate reason for DCF to start an investigation.
I suggested a week ago that they should just park a worker outside that house and start handing out open cases.
Looks like they finally took the hint.
You cannot go protest someone elses lack of parenting while allowing your own kids to be neglected and/or injured while you do it.

OMG - what an appalling video that was! I am disgusted by that! That poor child - the whole altercation made me cringe. I was all in favor of people standing there with signs just to try to put pressure on KC to finally tell what she knows but clearly, this is way out of control. That was a horrible scene. I felt so bad for CA saying 'don't call my granddaughter (curse word)' Who does that? Those people are trash with a capital T!

Very glad to hear that! That woman was there purely for her 15 min., imo, and her sweet little boy had to pay for it.

Hope Casey was peeking out the window when all of that was going down, because the majority of the women in prison look and act just like that out of control protestor. That's what she has to look forward to in the slammer. When will Cindy and George learn to stay inside or go in the backyard? That woman was a scrapper and was ready to kill Cindy.

None of the women involved have anything to be proud of. How embarrassing! And how wasteful to use all that energy tearing someone down instead of assisting in the search.

What I don't get about this situation is why is the crazy woman calling CAYLEE names???? I can understand people being upset enough with Casey, Cindy, George, and even Lee enough to call them names, but WHY CAYLEE??? What was the reason for the woman to be using a name for Caylee that would have to be bleeped out??? I just don't get that!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's about TIME!!! I didn't watch the horrible video because I'd probably cry. There are kids being brought into a violent and emotional situation with no real capacity for understanding exactly what they are protesting. Children are being brought out there at all hours of the night, while people scream baby killer. I wouldn't take my son to a protest where a baby is missing (murdered or kidnapped) and people have tombstones and are fighting with one another. Or where the family is so frustrated that they have been known to push people etc. Its just not where they need to be.

Very glad to hear that! That woman was there purely for her 15 min., imo, and her sweet little boy had to pay for it.

Umm, her "sweet little boy" needs a few bars of soap for that trash mouth of his!

YAY. Finally a legitimate reason for DCF to start an investigation.
I suggested a week ago that they should just park a worker outside that house and start handing out open cases.
Looks like they finally took the hint.
You cannot go protest someone elses lack of parenting while allowing your own kids to be neglected and/or injured while you do it.

I agree 100%! Maybe now the other protesters will leave their kids at home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back