Did CAsey have any friends who visited her while on bond?

I can't imagine any friends really believing that someone has a fairly good job yet lives with her parents, drives an older vehicle, goes around whining and complaining about her parents, and flops at different people's homes. Most of Casey's friends are probably thinking back trying to figure out any odd events that could suggest they have been chloroformed.

After the way KC treated Kristina on the phone (Waste- huge waste!) why would they bother?

I wondered if anyone ever visited the Anthony home to visit her ? Did she have any friends left ?

I doubt Casey had any friends visit during the time she was out of jail and on home confinement. For most of the time, the local Fox News affiliate had a webcam on the Anthony home, and there would have been speculation about a strange car parked out front or in the driveway. There were also protesters there for periods of time.

The news coverage showing that Casey had lied about the disappearance of Caylee, was likely responsible for Caylee's death, and how she stole from friends, were probably enough for all former friends to steer clear of Casey. I doubt she has a friend left.

Im really interested to know what happened to Kristina and the blonde girl that was on NG a few times in the very beginning supporting Casey (the friend of the family). Never heard anything more of them after the first week or two. I wonder if LE has interviewed them extensively and if either of them will be called to testify.

what do you suppose she was thinking would happen when Amy found out all her money was gone? She had to know she was getting caught very very soon.

I think she had other fish to fry, worrying about her mom finding out Caylee was missing. She knew she was in big trouble anyway, I don't think she was worrying about a minor thing like grand theft.

what do you suppose she was thinking would happen when Amy found out all her money was gone? She had to know she was getting caught very very soon.

She probably planned on doing what she had always done with Amy--just increase the elaborate lies she was already telling. She could tell Amy she needed the money because her parents impending "divorce" and that when she bought a house, she'd let Amy stay for free to pay her back.

I think KC had no fear of repercussions from Amy. She was blatant in how she used Amy, repeatedly, and figured she would once again talk her way out of it.

i wondered this myself...how about friends or others showing up at jose's during one of her one extended days...was media staked out there all day as well?

Not only does it appear that KC has no friends but what about friends of GA and CA. You would think in a time like this they would ralley around them but there appears to be no one. Things that make you go Hmmmm!

I've often wondered about this too - no friends, aunts, uncles, or cousins offering support? I bet they are all saying "Gee, we knew something horrible was going to happen with this kid and now look what she's done". They probably ran for the hills years ago.

We have a neighbor like that. His parents constantly cover up for him and blame everyone and everything but him for his bad behavior and poor grades. Sadly, it's like we fear the future and all have feelings that he will do something really awful before he gets out of high school and I don't think any of us would offer support at that point. We've already had enough and he is only 8.

On the other hand, if a friend or relative of mine was accused of something atrocious and I believed in their innocence I would be there to stand up for them regardless.

I think if any friends did visit her they went in thru the backdoor like Lee does and we will never know.

Being associated with KC, much less being a friend, is like taking a lethal dose of poison. After what she was willing to do to Caylee, who in their right mind would dare go near her? She has cast all of her friends in a very unwanted, negative national spotlight. Their lives are up for scrutiny by all of us, and some will have to testify before a jury. Some will probably be discredited and sacrificed in an attempt to save KC's sorry behind.

I think if any friends did visit her they went in thru the backdoor like Lee does and we will never know.

IF, if, if there are any friends left who stand by her.....maybe they're gonna testify at the hearing in her favor......ummmmm, never mind !!! LOL :crazy:

I'm sure. Who is gonna stand in line to pat the back or give a hug to a person who killed their child? I imagine they were creeped out they even knew her let alone sleep with her, share a meal with her or trust her.

You gotta know some of her ex-boyfriends are having nightmares.

Well, she might have known that Any would dump her.

Why would she think she'd be punished, if she had always been enabled?

She'd tell Amy she was going pay her back...then she'd blow her off, not take her calls, etc...and move on to her next victim.

She told Amy she needed the money to "search" for KC.:-(

you would think she would be afraid of the bank coming after her. She couldnt think it would just go away could she ?
How did she buy gas and everything a person needs for the last 2 years with no job ? Her parents would have to notice that she never had a payday or filed taxes or anything . Cindy is to into details not to notice no taxes were filed.

I think CA knew she wasn't working.

Remember, CA had been covering her thefts with money drawn from her 401K.

Well, she might have known that Any would dump her.

Why would she think she'd be punished, if she had always been enabled?

Because I would think she would know when you steal like that the police are now involved and mommy cant fix that........or maybe she can.

ITA. I believe that CA and GA DID know she didn't have a job, they just enabled her behavior. Easier to bury their heads in the sand than to fight with Casey every day. They went along to get along.

As far as the bank, Casey hadn't been busted yet and she'd been stealing from people for years. I'm sure she figured if it escalated to that level, Cindy would take care of it, and cover it up for her, like she has in the past. Cindy did it for her with the grandparents money, remember?

Yep! Rick said KC'd been stealing for a long time, and the enabling is what split the family.

i wondered this myself...how about friends or others showing up at jose's during one of her one extended days...was media staked out there all day as well?

A couple did once in awhile.

One female reporter stood outside JB's office and yelled at her,"KC? Are you afraid of the death penalty?"

JB also chased them off, another time.

It's hard to stalk lawyers. They call LE fast.

I've often wondered about this too - no friends, aunts, uncles, or cousins offering support? I bet they are all saying "Gee, we knew something horrible was going to happen with this kid and now look what she's done". They probably ran for the hills years ago.

We have a neighbor like that. His parents constantly cover up for him and blame everyone and everything but him for his bad behavior and poor grades. Sadly, it's like we fear the future and all have feelings that he will do something really awful before he gets out of high school and I don't think any of us would offer support at that point. We've already had enough and he is only 8.

On the other hand, if a friend or relative of mine was accused of something atrocious and I believed in their innocence I would be there to stand up for them regardless.

If KC is a sociopath, she doesn't have much in the way of long-term friendships. Relationships tend to be transitory.

Per Rick, CA split with the extended family when they wouldn't believe KC was a virgin, when she was seven months gone. It hit the fan at his wedding, when they demanded that the As take KC to an OB. He said the only way the family stays caught up with the As is through Rick and CA's Mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back