Did Elizabeth find an adoptive couple on her own?

Or it could be this other couple is holding Gabriel for them (the Smiths). They may not have realized initially what a big case this would become, or especially how Logan would react and contact LE, so it all snowballed on them. MOO

or TS was so concerned over Gabriel's welfare that she was willing to help find a different home for him because she thought he would be abused by LM. I don't think she is completely innocent because she did attempt to snatch Gabriel illegally in the first place by forging documents for her own benefit of stripping LM from his rights to the baby. I don't know she would be willing to go to this extreme to place him elsewhere but then that big ol' lie resurfaces in my mind and I just don't know what to beleive. Add to that her demeanor during interviews and she leaves me totally confused on her total involvement....I am going nutty here! :banghead:

New details coming out about EJ being seen with a man, and also a couple in their 30's.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1117.shtml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Seems a real posibility Prof

Thank You My mind been going toward the landfill and now I have renewed hope...
Sure hope they also have video....

So If LE has told EJ this new information maybe thats the reason for the phone call to Tammi, EJ is NOT going down alone...
Tammi has played the role of at least adviser and enabler and the most arranging this meeting....

Thank You My mind been going toward the landfill and now I have renewed hope...
Sure hope they also have video....

So If LE has told EJ this new information maybe thats the reason for the phone call to Tammi, EJ is NOT going down alone...
Tammi has played the role of at least adviser and enabler and the most arranging this meeting....

So I wonder .....if nothing changes or breaks and LE decides to charge EJ with murder, both to put pressure on her and based on her texts as to what she had done -- how will the Smiths react? -- or any other adoptive couple?

Will the charges force them to come forward? Will they just allude more with these tips? Will they let EJ sit in jail and face murder charges?

I think it gets interesting if LE decide to call everyone's bluff and charge EJ.

So I wonder .....if nothing changes or breaks and LE decides to charge EJ with murder, both to put pressure on her and based on her texts as to what she had done -- how will the Smiths react? -- or any other adoptive couple?

Will the charges force them to come forward? Will they just allude more with these tips? Will they let EJ sit in jail and face murder charges?

I think it gets interesting if LE decide to call everyone's bluff and charge EJ.

BBM. Absolutely!

This news sounds hopeful but I just wonder why LE didn't put out more info on these 3 people, especially the couple. I mean height, hair color and length, facial hair, etc. or even drawing from the witness's recollection. If the couple knows that LE has that much info they may be scared that are going to be caught and turn themselves in. Or more detailed info may cause people around them to question if it is them that is involved.

As to the Smiths having found someone to hide Gabriel for them. I doubt that will work now. Any male child they may adopt in the next decade that would match Gabriel's age will most certainlly have to undergo DNA testing if Gabriel is not found now.

until there is 100% absolute proof that this man and the couple exist I'm going to go back to my original theory that EJ did exactly what she told Logan she did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back