Did KC Think She Could Get Away With It?? POLL

What did KC Think Would Happen???

• Did not think it through at all

Votes: 94 23.7%
  • Did not think Caylee would ever be found so she would never go down for murder

Votes: 76 19.2%
  • She thought she had enough imagination she could cover any result with a good lie

Votes: 212 53.5%
  • She would get lots of media attention as the "Victim"

Votes: 33 8.3%
  • Did not care as long as Caylee was gone

Votes: 36 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
she thoroughly thought that she would get away with it, no doubt for a second. I believe that what the A's are feeding her even now, through JB I assume... is still the belief that 'somehow, someway, we'll get you out KC..." :rolleyes:

It sickens me that the A's - EVERYONE OF THEM - could care less about the little 2 year old baby that died probably quite violently and they just stick their heads in the sand and continue to PRETEND their family is still PERFECT.

I totally agree.

I went with "She thought she had enough imagination she could cover any result with a good lie". She always has an answer for everything. She fabricated such an elaborate story, complete with fake emails from her "employer" and all.

I believe even with all of this evidence against her, she still thinks she will walk at the end of it all.

Casey didn’t think it would ever be an issue outside of an Anthony family issue. As long as she kept Cindy, George and Lee at bay – there was no problem. And that was easy to do (at least at first). If they even started to question anything KC said, she became extremely agitated and combative, and they backed off. This was their pattern for years, and I don’t think she viewed disposing of her daughter as anything different than lying to skip curfew or stealing money from her grandparents. These were her things that she was entitled to. Why should it be anyone else’s business?

I think the Anthony’s helped perpetuate this by constantly circling the wagons to keep outsiders – even other family members (Rick, for instance)- in the dark. Things that happened in the Anthony home were the Anthony’s business, and Cindy would be damned if anything leaked out that could possibly tarnish this perfect little façade. Thus “irresponsible unplanned pregnancy” became “our perfect little angel / gift from heaven.” “Unpredictable sociopathic daughter” became “my best friend.” “Stealing a ton of money” became “a small financial issue.” And so on and so on and so on…

IMO, this is why the Anthony family is thoroughly shocked and baffled that this case has received such widespread attention. Caylee was theirs - their little angel, their burden at times, but most of all, their business. And if KC had a few more minutes with Cindy before she panicked and called 911, I truly believe it would have remained their business… and none of us would have ever even heard the name Caylee Marie.

the weird thing ZFG how did she get this name and how was it ZFG was at sawgrass??????? I really like to hear the real story. and if there was ZFG If JB and family really beleive this story they could hire artist to draw picture of this so call nanny so no other childern can be harm.

I wonder about that myself. I thought maybe when she was thinking of 'doing away with Caylee' she looked on myspace for 'Zanny' in Orlando and came up with ZFG. Was ZFG myspace set to public? If so, could she have poked around on Z's page, clicked on her friends, etc and somewhere saw she would be heading over to Sawgrass Apts that day? Did I read somewhere Z went to the same tattoo shop as KC? Did she overhear Z talking about looking for apts and mentioned Sawgrass?

Is there a thread on here about ZFG regarding this?

I feel that KC didn't think her plan through. She wanted Caylee out of the way and decided to make that happen.

She had been getting by with her lies for years, why should this be any different. She probably thought after a few days the media would go away and her parents would continue to believe every lie she said and KC could go on partying, partying and more partying... Caylee would never be found and KC would go back to being the baby/spoiled brat of the house, never have to work again, leach off of everyone and she'd be happy as a clam forever!!! Oh, and she'd also be "The Victim"...

Caylee was theirs - their little angel, their burden at times, but most of all, their business. And if KC had a few more minutes with Cindy before she panicked and called 911, I truly believe it would have remained their business… and none of us would have ever even heard the name Caylee Marie.

Several of my early posts about Casey was that she probably thought the demise and the whereabouts of Caylee was no one else's business. IMO, I have always thought Casey lived in her own world, insulated from everything outside of the immediate family circle.

I think Casey pulled a Scarlett O'hara.. "I will think about that tomorrow". Problem was, there was always another tomorrow and another and another.

IMO, KC was so angry with her parents over the "father's Day" event. She would not let her parents take Caylee, and she never wanted her. Caylee was not her daughter but her compition for Mother and exp. Daddy's attention.
She knew how to manipulate her family, and had most all of her life. She thinks as she goes, and because it has worked before, why not?
I do believe at the time of the murder, it was with rage
for all the upset Caylee had "caused" in her life. Now she was free.

This entire story is a lesson in human behavior. How in a family of four, one of the people can control so powerfully
the other three. Most of the time, we will see alcohol or drugs. Not this case, it is the sheer power of a controlling personality.

Just my thoughts,
Mind Student

She didn't need to do that.

Only Cindy and George noticed Caylee not being around. And Cindy and George were easy to fool. They didn't know for over a year and a half that Casey didn't have a job. I only think they caught the most flagrant stealing...checks, credit card purchases. She'd probably been helping herself to cash for years and years.

Cindy and George thought Casey was up in Jacksonville when she was only blocks away.

If it hadn't been for the smelly car, I think Casey could still be whooping it up with Tony with nobody the wiser.

Her gullible family might be believing Caylee, Casey and Zani were in Vegas or some new stupid story.

I agree. If the car had been stolen, we'd have never known. KC thought they'd tow the car and that would be the end of it. She never in a million years thought the tow yard would notify her parents the car was towed.

IMO, KC was so angry with her parents over the "father's Day" event. She would not let her parents take Caylee, and she never wanted her. Caylee was not her daughter but her compition for Mother and exp. Daddy's attention.
She knew how to manipulate her family, and had most all of her life. She thinks as she goes, and because it has worked before, why not?
I do believe at the time of the murder, it was with rage
for all the upset Caylee had "caused" in her life. Now she was free.

This entire story is a lesson in human behavior. How in a family of four, one of the people can control so powerfully
the other three. Most of the time, we will see alcohol or drugs. Not this case, it is the sheer power of a controlling personality.

Just my thoughts,
Mind Student

I agree with all you've written Mind Student and everyone else! My daughter was married to a narcissist. When he left her and their three young children (the littlest one was two and severely handicapped) for a teeny bopper (he was in his 30's) an amazing thing happened. Even though he left her, for months he was at her every day, all day long, doing and saying one hurtful thing after the other (until she stopped being hurt and responding to it. When that happened, she had absolutely no narcissistic supply value and he stopped the daily assaults). It's called DEVALUING. Once a narcissist has a new narcissistic supply (in Casey's world, first TonE and now Jose) they have no use for you, don't believe you should still be breathing the same air they do (in this case the parents and Caylee). They are completely done with you - you have NO VALUE - why would anyone else care? IMO Casey was amazed that LE or anyone cared that Caylee was gone. Narcissists also believe their children are their possessions, to do with as they please. They don't love them because they're incapable of love and really see them as competition for the adultation and praise the narcissist needs to live. They use them for whatever they can gain from them. Once the child is no longer narcissistic supply they don't understand why they even have to feed them (a constant fight between my daughter and her ex). The sad truth is, Casey wouldn't have given Caylee another thought after killing her if the WORLD hadn't intervened. I voted for everything because we'll never understand how they think. They brook no other opinion than their own. They are always right and we are always wrong. I'm so sorry for Caylee, for all she suffered, for how hard she must have tried to get her mommy to love her, how sensitive she must have been to her mommy's every word, look, body language, how hurt inside she must have been when mommy didn't love her, how very, very sad for that precious little angel. I'm so sorry to have to see this case play out and wish above all else that LE would give us one, solid piece of evidence that irrefutably ties Casey to the deed. Then, maybe, I could let go of the pain and sadness of it all. Maybe, then, I could be at peace as I know Caylee is! Sorry for such a long post, I hardly ever post, you guys really say it all but I haven't heard the term "devaluing" and I wanted to add it to the mix. Thanks for caring about and loving Caylee. She deserved so much more. MOO, gogranny

I wish I could have voted for several of the choices because I think they all went through Casey's head....but i went with "did not think it through" because that seems the most feasible to me.

Casey is a 22 year old sociopathic person who has lied her way through her entire life and has been enabled by her family. She didn't ever have to own up to anyone, she had no fear of repercussion, she still doesn't. jmo of course.

I feel kc didn't know in her mind if she could get away with murder, but after the act of murding her daughter she was forced to give her best manipulating sleezy working girl effort. The disgraceful song, "Short people got nobody" certainly descibes her now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back