• No, I believe her

Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At present, I have to discount theories that mom passed out on top of Baby Lisa. If that was the case, I imagine dad would have found the two of them in bed when he got home from work. I would entertain the possibility that Lisa overdosed on cold medicine, alcohol or maybe something else, and mom discovered it, covered it up. But it would have been quite a trick for a drunk in a blackout to cover up such a thing without attracting attention...then again the boys were sleeping in front of the tv. Wow. This is so sad.

I have to wonder about the dad. What little I've seen them on tv, it certainly seems like mom wears ALL the pants in the family. He seems very low key, quiet and passive. Easily intimidated. If he knows or suspects anything, he should be talking to the police. It's a shame that perhaps his fear of his wife's wrath outweighs the love for his daughter--IF that is the case. I don't see how he can go over 2 weeks and still be completely clueless, opinionless.

If we are to bellieve the news story that JI was ruthless in obtaining custody of his son, then I don't believe DB is wearing the pants here. JI may know more than he is saying, and more than DB knows herself. JMO Good post.

Mods I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but didn't know where to put it.

I've been up on that fence and off and on so much not only is my butt sore from sitting there but I'm also scuffed up from falling off.

Jeremy, I really hope you or someone that loves you and can get through to you are reading here. This message is for you.
From the beginning and without ever changing my mind I've not believed that you had anything to do with Lisa missing. Please, please, please, if you haven't step away now and try and save yourself. If you did participate in any way with this precious Lisa missing, please tell all now to LE. For the love of Lisa, who I know deserves the best, just tell all you know about all of it. You are a father. Lisa is a child! Please talk to Debbie and tell her that I don't want the world to hate her but if she doesn't start telling the truth about where Baby Lisa is it is only going to get worse. If she would put Lisa before herself and confess or tell the whole truth.
If you don't step away and start telling what I think you're really knowing now, Jeremy, about Baby Lisa then you deserve to go down with Debbie and I, for one, am going to believe in my heart that you, also, were involved in her being gone. If Lisa is gone then she still should be put first.
Do the right thing for Lisa. Not Debbie. Not yourself. Lisa.
Sincerely,
Ellebelle

Sounds like things took a turn for the worse today. Dogs hit in mom's bedroom...not looking good for little Lisa. The lawyers slip during his interview makes me think he knows Lisa is dead. I now believe more so that DB's confession of being bombed is an excuse that will be used in her future trial. I hope LE has looked into the last time Lisa was seen alive. I think they should be looking at DB's brother. Someone helped her cover up. The girl that works at the store where DB and her brother bought the wine and baby wipes said it was normal to see DB, JI and the brother together. If mom needed help she may have turned to her brother help when she found Lisa dead. Could be he was the one carrying Lisa on foot. This all is really starting to look like a cover up story. LE must have found something at the quarry that lead them back to the home. I don't think they would have brought all the equipment in and inforced a no fly zone over the house on a hunch. Now I really think the cell phones disappeared because DB used one to call someone to come and help. I'm not sure JI knows everything, I'm leaning towards yes. The first time the parents were interviewed DB while speaking would look at JI with a "guilt, please forgive me" expression. I felt then she knew what happened, at least thats what my gut told me. JI would not make eye contact with DB. I hate to believe anything was done intentionally but I guess it's possible. I wonder if LE has checked out where JI was working that night? If they don't find little Lisa's body, it will be a hard case to prove. I really hope I'm wrong but when the media reported cadaver dogs got a hit in DB's bedroom, thats powerful proof to me....JMO

Mods I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but didn't know where to put it.

I've been up on that fence and off and on so much not only is my butt sore from sitting there but I'm also scuffed up from falling off.

Jeremy, I really hope you or someone that loves you and can get through to you are reading here. This message is for you.
From the beginning and without ever changing my mind I've not believed that you had anything to do with Lisa missing. Please, please, please, if you haven't step away now and try and save yourself. If you did participate in any way with this precious Lisa missing, please tell all now to LE. For the love of Lisa, who I know deserves the best, just tell all you know about all of it. You are a father. Lisa is a child! Please talk to Debbie and tell her that I don't want the world to hate her but if she doesn't start telling the truth about where Baby Lisa is it is only going to get worse. If she would put Lisa before herself and confess or tell the whole truth.
If you don't step away and start telling what I think you're really knowing now, Jeremy, about Baby Lisa then you deserve to go down with Debbie and I, for one, am going to believe in my heart that you, also, were involved in her being gone. If Lisa is gone then she still should be put first.
Do the right thing for Lisa. Not Debbie. Not yourself. Lisa.
Sincerely,
Ellebelle

That is truly touching. I hope Jeremy reads here and 'listens' to what you said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back