Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09

Question? Who was also on the A family computer in July? Was that RM or JG? One of them was.

If it was RM, then I think JWG posted something about this - off to search

ETA: found this link, which might be of interest:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3077024&postcount=134

Still looking for the reference to which guy was on the A family pc mid-July.

Potato, IIRC from the interview with JG, he checked his e-mail and did something else(can't remember what) the night they were doing the timeline. It was CA in her interview that said JG was on the home computer.
I'll see if I can find them.:)

ETA: I have not found anything yet, I'll keep trying after dinner. What a crazy day. Sorry

1) Nov 14 Dr. Lee views the car...He reports back to Baez
Nov 15-16 The Pi's are searching the crime scene
Nov 19 LM quits working for the A's

I believe this time line shows what was going on.

Yep, she didn't know what it was so she did an internet search online. That is what they (JB) will say. :rolleyes:

When I read that I thought photos. like maybe photos of Caylee from the past, but after reading the above posts I wonder what sick crap is going to come out.

Maybe they want to see if RM ever searched for anything about chloroform. If RM did, then that would support chloroform in Casey's trunk as being there to be used by Casey for kinky things. Which would be better for the defense than if she were researching chloroform as a means of euthanasia.

IMO

UGH! REALLY hate to even post this, but COULD Caylee have been drugged and used in *advertiser censored* movies or photos, or maybe even for sex with ???

UGH! REALLY hate to even post this, but COULD Caylee have been drugged and used in *advertiser censored* movies or photos, or maybe even for sex with ???

This thought has crossed my mind. God, I hope Caylee was spared this horror!!

The Chloroform picture for one that he deleted but was recovered

RicardoMorales1.jpg

IIRC, this was deleted from his computer on the 17th, the day after KC's arrest. If it was a purely innocent pic he got off the internet or whereverm why would he think to delete it specifically, esp. not knowing the charges that were to come for KC?

Did Ricardo take a lie detector test?

He kinda is a prime time player because when they were dating KC would bring Caylee over a lot & she even slept over (in their bed) a few times..He told LE one night he woke up to find Caylee gone..KC said she took her home to the A's in the middle of the night..Maybe she did or maybe she put her in the trunk. :eek:

Yikes!!! Can't this be substanciated? If the A's KNEW about this they would have remembered that they awakened in the middle of the night to find the baby being dropped off and her leaving to be with her warm bedmate. Don't you think Mom Cindy would have let this go without a scene. Poor baby, Caylee.

You know that is a possiblity. But I can't wrap my mind around that theory because that is so awful. I know some people do not believe in psychics but I am one who does and I kept thinking about what the psychic stated (in her letter from Caylee) that "I know he didn't mean to do it". This has played over and over in my mind and I wonder if this was just an act against Caylee that went horribly wrong. I had a childhood friend that had a baby while in high school and after we graduated her child was about Caylee's age. Well one evening my friend had told me that she had let her child inhale marijuana just to see how she would react. From the sound of her voice she thought that it was hilarious to see her child high on marijuana, claiming she was eating up everything in sight. I was very upset about it but you know that was her child what could I do. Someone eventually called child services and her daughter was removed from her household, claiming that she was an unfit mother and that her daughter was not in a stable environment. Could the use of chloroform on Caylee been just that? To see how she would react to it and ultimately it caused her death. I also was thinking about KC's statement "I would never do anything to harm my child" and the statement "maybe I am an unfit mother".
I find it quite ironic how RM supposedly deleted this image off his computer the day after KC was arrested. At that time we knew nothing about chloroform being present in the trunk of the car. WTH!

IIRC, this was deleted from his computer on the 17th, the day after KC's arrest. If it was a purely innocent pic he got off the internet or whereverm why would he think to delete it specifically, esp. not knowing the charges that were to come for KC?

I agree Capri, do you happen to remember where that info came from originally? I guess I'm asking is this certain or speculation/gossip? TY in advance------

RM was very prevelant in my dreams since day one even before I knew who this guy was. The last dream I had of a person no face....he was crying I loved that girl I would not have done anything to hurt her.

I do not know his involvement, but to me he is a KEY player in this saga directly or indirectly, from the messages I received in my dreams.

No... I do not think you would see a happy, healthy little girl in the nursing home video the day before and in the other videos. I know this case is tough but do not torture yourself with these kind of thoughts. AL liked kids and was a camp counselor,, liked Caylee enough to not want her around some of his roomies pot-smoking. TR (ex-cop) did not want her around at all and only wanted mommy. WW did not get to meet Caylee. JG loved her like his own and Ric... I think although he liked Caylee.. he really did not see himself ready for parenthood.
The defense is doing their job and making sure they see all the same evidence that LE has. Nothing more... nothing less....
They just want to see if Casey was on that computer.

Yikes!!! Can't this be substanciated? If the A's KNEW about this they would have remembered that they awakened in the middle of the night to find the baby being dropped off and her leaving to be with her warm bedmate. Don't you think Mom Cindy would have let this go without a scene. Poor baby, Caylee.

LE asked CA if Caylee had ever slept over at any of KC's boyfriend's places & she said KC would never do that/never did..I suspect the Q came from what Ricardo had told them about Caylee being gone from the bed/house in the middle of the night..If CA recalled Caylee coming home that late & KC leaving again (she did return to Ricardo's to spend the rest of the night) she wasn't saying..Funny there also was that convo between CA&KA at jail..CA asked KC if Caylee had ever slept over Tony's & KC replied no & she would never do anything like that..She was very careful about where Caylee spent the night..CA replied "I know sweetheart"! :banghead:

I think that Baez is going to say that Casey looked up Chloroform after seeing this. :waitasec:........However, why would Casey need to know how to make it?

LOL, going crazy here! :crazy:

I think you're right...JB will want to use RM's chloroform pic as an excuse for why KC looked up Chloroform...then went further in the search to see if RM could make it himself, etc., in fear for her safety, yada, yada, yada......JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back