Dina Shacknai Sueing County for MS Autopsy Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may simply be where the phone was activated. If in Arizona, then a 1 hr time difference between there and Calif. certain times of the year.

It may simply be where the phone was activated. If in Arizona, then a 1 hr time difference between there and Calif. certain times of the year.

So, you are saying that Nina's phone time was off? But Nina wasn't from Arizona.

I don't see how it was possible for Rebecca's phone to be off only on one call.

I also believe the phone company should be able to verify the time of a call by some standard time or some indication if it is PDT/PST, Mountain time or whatever.

Which time do you think is correct and why?

So, you are saying that Nina's phone time was off? But Nina wasn't from Arizona.

I don't see how it was possible for Rebecca's phone to be off only on one call.

I also believe the phone company should be able to verify the time of a call by some standard time or some indication if it is PDT/PST, Mountain time or whatever.

Which time do you think is correct and why?

of course, I thought they meant "Dina". I don't know where Nina is from. Just a suggestion not a proclomation :)

More evidence that all of Dina's volunteer "professional" activities have a connection back to Jonah. Jonah's connections opened a lot of doors for Dina.

Raun Melmed (founder of the Melmed Center)

Raun D. Melmed, MD
Developmental Pediatrician & Clinical Director
Dr. Raun Melmed, medical director of the Melmed Center and a developmental and behavioral pediatrician, founded Developmental Pediatric Associates, now known as the Melmed Center in 1989. He is a co-founder and the medical director of the Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center.

http://www.melmedcenter.com/raun-melmed.html

The mansion is reported as sold, but to whom - oh LLC that Jonah is a member of....

Of course Dina deserves our sympathy for the loss of her only son in a horrible accident. There is no official evidence of negligence-- that is your opinion of the events. She is a grieving mother-- that is without question. ..... I hope Maxie's House accomplishes something worthy for someone beyond Dina. But I have serious doubts. I don't think Maxie's House has much at all to so with Maxie-- it is exploitative of his name and memory, and very hypocritical, given her OWN history of domestic violence reports. And that is my opinion.

Nice post - thank you for the clarity and non-drama.

I don't think that was a nice post...a compliment veiled within rude comments about the victim's mother is not nice at all. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname