Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias transcripts have been released. Will be working through them when I get sick #dailybaby back home. @michaelbkiefer working too

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
I've got transcripts of the secret #jodiarias testimony. I will let you know what's in them. Word is, nothing new.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 52s52 seconds ago
Third question of secret #JodiArias testimony: "And did you kill Travis Alexander?" Answer: "Yes." She then says she first admitted in 2010.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 36s37 seconds ago
RT @thegoldpatrol: #jodiarias Transcript is now in the hands of some. Will post any updates as soon as we get them

Hopefully, someone in media will post the transcripts in its entirety and we will not have to make sense of snippet tweets for too long.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Q: Why did it take you two years to admit that you did it? #jodiarias: "It took me that long to be able to admit to myself...that I did it."

Michael K. Jeanes ‏@MaricopaClerk 24s24 seconds ago
On #JodiArias transcripts: Media is contacting ct reporters directly for copies. Ct Reporters not planning to file with Clerk for now:(

It just seems odd that there won't be something different in the transcripts considering how upset Jodi was that they are being released.

Yes--CMJA looked close to tears according to the observers inside the court room, when she learned that her "secret testimony" was about to be made public. I do believe we will be blown away at the lengths this person will go to trash any and everybody in order to have her way!

ETA: We know also that CMJA only cries for herself. Therefore, she must have told some real whoppers that she knows the public at large will see right through. MOO

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 38s38 seconds ago
I have to be honest. It's tough to post any snippets of the #JodiArias secret testimony. It's truly boring.

Word is there is nothing new? Oh, from Keifer, the defense mouthpiece in journalism. Forgive me if I don't take his word on that. I really despise seeing his tweets on this forum, but that's just me.

That made me laugh so hard I spit pop all over my computer.
Here is Jodi Arias testimony from original trial if anyone wants to contrast / compare (thanks to the hard working David Lohr who ever so diligently edited out the long and frequent sidebars )

http://youtu.be/jJ2MBfGaMTA?list=PL_Rz53XTtnkEf4qetcdaEwSY00mKCOoYo

( It just so happens that right before JA took the stand, we had Lonnie Dworkin testify " I did see some *advertiser censored* on TA's computer". Juan Martinez said, "Sir do you recall having a deposition with the Prosecutor and you telling me you found NONE?"
LD: "I don't specifically recall, but if I said that at the time I will stand by answer".

Next up Jodi Arias begins a very long three weeks on the stand with It all started when I was a baby......

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 52s52 seconds ago
#jodiarias Q: Why did it take so long for you 2 admit 2 yourself? A: What I did was so horrifying i couldn’t have imagined myself doing that to another human being

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Q: Why did it take you two years to admit that you did it? #jodiarias: "It took me that long to be able to admit to myself...that I did it."

It took me that long to realize I had NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO ADMIT IT- there was so much evidence against me. Juan will surely address this little snippet in his closing.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
Willmott: "Were you romantically involved with Daryl Brewer?" #JodiArias: "We were involved. We just went to our own rooms. Our own space."

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 53s53 seconds ago
"Did your interest in photography blossom into something else?" #JodiArias: "Yes. After I moved to Palm Desert, I upgraded.I went digitial."

Come on reporters- do they really expect she'll get into the 'meat' of things in the first many pages?

WE all know how slow Lawrence is to get to the point.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 48s48 seconds ago
"What about writing?" #JodiArias: "Writing was also an interest of mine from the time I was very young." #spellbinding

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 40s40 seconds ago
#jodiarias admits that leaving voicemail on Travis’s phone was an attempt to cover her tracks.

Hi y'all :newhere: Just a thought... we've heard hints from Nurmi of child *advertiser censored* and JA snapping. Is it possible we will learn from the transcripts that JA herself was allegedly a victim of child *advertiser censored* in her youth? :thinking:

She may not have thought of that LIE.............yet.:D

I don't think it is going to reveal anything new leaving most of us scratching our head wondering why this testimony ever had to be secretive in the first place. I am glad we get to read it rather than hearing or seeing her. She is as boring and monotone as KN when testifying. So much fake coming out.

I am sure it will pretty much be a rerun of the first. She has probably read her prior testimony over and over again so she can somewhat keep up with the lies she previously told.

I do think she slipped up from time to time since Juan hinted that she lied on the stand this time. Surprise! Surprise!

As far as Nurmi trying to say she 'snapped' that doesn't hold water. She said she (cough cough) saw the photos in January.

Yet she plotted and planned his murder in May. Even a snapping turtle cant hold their jaws open to 'snap' for that long. :lol

She didn't snap. She coldly planned out his murder then travel a thousand miles to carry it out.

Welcome to WS! You will love it here.:)

IMO

He is trying to humanize her to the jury- let's hope in the end, it has the opposite effect.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 31s31 seconds ago
#jodiarias admits her intention with visiting Ryan Burns after killing Travis was to act normal - and make it seem she’d never been to AZ

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 52s52 seconds ago
#jodiarias Q: Why did it take so long for you 2 admit 2 yourself? A: What I did was so horrifying i couldn’t have imagined myself doing that to another human being

House of Flying Daggers scene JA reenacted with TA as the victim:

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608040719541799556&pid=15.1&P=0

JA probably imagined that scene 1000 times with TA with a wound to his chest and blood flowing from his mouth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back