Discussion thread for Jodi Arias Journals

IIRC, she and Travis went to the Scared grove (where ever that is) and Travis told her he wanted to be alone and not have her hanging on him. And IIRC she sat on a bench waiting and disappointed.

I'm not sure she sat there disappointed, since there is at least one photo of her in the grove draped over Travis and looking thrilled. He looks ticked and reluctant. This, after he told her he didn't want any sexual touching while they were there. I'm not sure where I read that. Perhaps someone can enlighten me?

She thought this would make her wife material? Seriously? But I guess she did plan on him proposing to her during this trip. Instead, they broke up if not then, soon after.....

He already wasn't into her.....A long time (weeks?) before they "broke up."

IIRC, during one of the telephone interrogations/interviews (the exact one escapes me now) that DF told JA the camera had been destroyed - which was a lie to throw her off to which DF admitted to during one of the interrogation tapes, just before showing her the pictures retrieved.

Technically the camera could have been destroyed but the memory was still recoverable.

Technically the camera could have been destroyed but the memory was still recoverable.

EF is extremely good at being technically correct and letting Jodi believe what she wanted to believe.

I wonder how this would fit into the spectrum of ALV's professional opinion that some lies aren't lies?

JuanMartinez will be on Dr Phil and Nancy Grace today discussing his book. Some of TAs family will be on Phil also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darryl broke up with JA and not vice versa. It was testified to in the second trial. She tried to get back together with him, but he wasn't interested. I believe this was in DeMarte's testimony.

Separate issue: Jodi wasn't paying her share of the mortgage.

I wasn't addressing any of those issues. My point was about the foreclosures going on at that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back