Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: I was curious ... :facepalm:

I hope it's okay to post the pic :

Juan Martinez's Tie @juanstie · 22m 22 minutes ago
Here are 2 more #Leaked pics. of #JodiArias right after verdict.

B_rA-0tU8AAqn74.jpg
B_rA-1SUcAE5gVE.jpg

Link: https://twitter.com/juanstie

How did she get the candy bar if she was still at the court house? I thought defense was not permitted to give her food?

... I had one particular manipulator who would try (key word here) to taunt, intimidate me with descriptions of my car, he had friends on the outside etc. I looked him right in the eye and informed him I was driving home in my car, where was he going? Ahh back to the cell. ...

I liked your post in total, but the snipped (by me) comment above hit home.

Made me laugh out loud! :D Sometimes I forget how the simple truth is powerful. Thank you for bringing me back to reality! :D

And JA, via Twitter, used the term "gang raped" when referencing Troy Hayden surprising her with cameras post-mistrial announcement.

Wow! Considering her supposed belief in the Laws of Attraction - she just invited the reality of a gang rape to her life in prison.

While researching another case I came across photos and comments posted by a prison inmate to his own fb page. You can see dates where he's posted and commented. Granted, it's infrequent, but at least once a month. The photos are taken in his cell and some of the times he's posted are 4 am.

It's verified via MDOC that he is still there and has been for a long time.

It's amazing what they have access to.

It's extra amazing how stupid they are to be posting publicly, lol! But, I guess if they were smarter they wouldn't be in jail or prison.

Also, by seeing what's allowed in one of the NY prisons, it truly is a home away from home. heh heh..."we'll leave the light on" oh, wait. that's Motel 6.

http://www.doccs.ny.gov/FamilyGuide/AllowableItems.html

Absolutely ridiculous that inmates are allowed to smoke.

Juror 17 ex husband has an extensive MySpace page, lots of friends and photos of him in prison.
I agree, it's pathetic.

Juror 17 ex husband has an extensive MySpace page, lots of friends and photos of him in prison.
I agree, it's pathetic.

What ever happened to hard labor? People need to fear prison, imo.

One thing JA loves above all else: a camera in her face.

Those pics just released- does anyone remember pics similar to those where she's holding a sign that said "happy president's day"? IMO, these are from that same visit. At that time, we were stating that she looked like a much younger ja. IMO, these pics were taken several years ago. Just being released now. I'm trying to find those first few.

I wondered the same - the difference in her appearance between court and those jail pics was unbelievable (I mean the appearance of her skin, face, eyes, etc.)

How does that work? Cell phones are contraband afaik.......q

From the article:
"The system, developed by Texas-based Securus Technologies, allows people from all over the world to talk to any of the 8,500 inmates in the county's six jails via video, as long as they have a high-speed Internet connection and a webcam."

Every time I see that image or read someone posting about the Hershey bar, I bet Hershey is cringing at the thought of her being a spokes person for them LOL........
Make it stop now!!

OMG - what a twisted thought for Halloween treats - passing out Hershey bars - big or mini - with this picture wrapped around them!

ETA: I mean to adults, it just occurred that some might think I meant to kidlets :/ I do silly stuff for kidlets' treats :D

How does that work? Cell phones are contraband afaik.......q
I don't know how either? She gets a video call & they take have to take her out of her cell to talk in the area where phones are, right? The person on other end takes a pic off the computer?

Any money put into her account will be plucked out. She wont be able to keep earnings from a prison job (cleaning toilets) after she loses her civil case. As a matter of fact I hope the Alexander family puts a freeze on every dollar she has.

Only a percentage of whatever money is in her account will be deducted for restitution even if she's sued by the Alexander family. I believe it's 10% for restitution, 1% for visitors fee and 1% for building upkeep. So if $100 is deposited in her account only $12 will be deducted. There's ways around these deductions too such as having money put into another inmates account who is restitution free and they order store for you. Jodi will have her commissary money I'm sorry to say.

I wondered the same - the difference in her appearance between court and those jail pics was unbelievable (I mean the appearance of her skin, face, eyes, etc.)

It's the resolution, the low quality of the photo. The pix from court were taken in bad courtroom light with a very high quality camera.

So, does anyone think that the sentencing is going to be DELAYED? Just like everything was?

Since Judge Stephens seems to have no ability what-so-ever to say no to Nurmi, the answer is YES, If the defense ask's for a delay in sentencing in order to allow Jodi to "adjust", I'm sure she will.

As we can all see by the never ending pictures, Jodi is suffering greatly in jail, and will need to be acclimated prior to the move to the Big House.

Once Nurmi explains these deplorable conditions to Judge Stephens, they will have a sidebar, a group hug, and then a few tears or two among themselves. The Judge will grant another 30 day extension because it is in her power to do such. They're really gonna miss Jodi, she's become such a big part of their daily lives.

Juan will loudly and vehemently object, but Judge Stephens will ignore his pleas, pretty much like she's done the entire trial. Juan doesn't understand the kinship between all of them, so he can't be part of the group.

Wonder if the 11 jurors will sue when they find out who was behind their names getting out to social media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffiangel