Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, someone on twitter that does seem to have some good info quite often, says that the info re: moving up the sentencing date is only a rumor started by one of JA's followers

Just listened to Daniel Hochheiser interview Beth Karas on the topic of the hold out juror and she is going to check her website to see if she was/is a member.

One thing about Juror 17- JSS interviewed her and asked about her Facebook use. She replied that she didn't use it other than to wish a sister in law Happy Birthday, since she didn't feel it was right.... Resentencing trial started October 2014. After this interview Det Flores looked at her Facebook page and one of her 'Likes' was the TV program "The Daily Share" which did not even start broadcasting until Jan 13th 2015.

LOL, it made me laugh thinking about sending postcards to her with her name misspelled. She'd blow off the knowledge that the postcards are images meant to stick it to her, but she'd never get over her name being misspelled from lots of people :D

Send her coupons for Starbucks.

She wouldn't like that. *understatement*

Sending her Starbucks is too good... she will only forward them to her fans or family. I would love to send her postcards from 1000 Places To See Before You Die. And just write: "Haha, I'm here and you're not!" in the message portion. :D

Crazy Twitter rumour of the day: That a 9mm and a silencer was found in Jodi's bed at her Grandparents house when she was arrested.

^^ Why people believe and fall for this rubbish is beyond me :)

actually, that appears to be true. BK has posted the items seized from the search warrants. The items you mention and the location are noted as is 25 caliber ammo

One thing about Juror 17- JSS interviewed her and asked about her Facebook use. She replied that she didn't use it other than to wish a sister in law Happy Birthday, since she didn't feel it was right.... Resentencing trial started October 2014. After this interview Det Flores looked at her Facebook page and one of her 'Likes' was the TV program "The Daily Share" which did not even start broadcasting until Jan 13th 2015.
The page was started in 2014 so unless the date she liked it is known......
However, didn't somebody claim to have screen caps of her posting the day before the verdict?

The page was started 7 days before juror selection began they received juror summons how far In advance? 30 days?

The page was started in 2014 so unless the date she liked it is known......
However, didn't somebody claim to have screen caps of her posting the day before the verdict?

The show didn't exist until Jan 2015........ she said in the interview the only time she used it was for birthday wishes.....
I dont do Facebook but can you 'like' something before it exists?

Sending her Starbucks is too good... she will only forward them to her fans or family. I would love to send her postcards from 1000 Places To See Before You Die. And just write: "Haha, I'm here and you're not!" in the message portion. :D

Any postcards are just free art and decorating supplies.

The show didn't exist until Jan 2015........ she said in the interview the only time she used it was for birthday wishes.....

I know but the FB page I am looking at says they uploaded their cover pic Sept 2014. I might be on the wrong page???

actually, that appears to be true. BK has posted the items seized from the search warrants. The items you mention and the location are noted as is 25 caliber ammo

IMO that gun and silencer could well have been part of a plan for Deanna or Mimi.......

I think Nurmi is going to argue against LWOP saying it is as cruel as the DP and would deprive his little sweetie of any "hope" of freedom.

Cathy retweeted
Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie 5h5 hours ago

#JodiArias is pissed

B_0u8quUIAIlSO8.jpg

surely he wouldn't be THAT stupid......wait, never mind.

(but I don't think it is)

Not sure what you mean. They are both videos of the husband........ what we are wondering is if the man seen in Post 788 on the Sidebar thread, in the blue
sweater, is him, walking into court with the Arias family..

Police reports, found the 9mm hidden with duct tape in the rental car about a month after arrest! JA mom asked about it & rental co. was notified. Not on her grandparents bed.

Cathy retweeted
Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie 5h5 hours ago

#JodiArias is pissed

B_0u8quUIAIlSO8.jpg

Aww ... time to cue up the orchestra, please:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

Police reports, found the 9mm hidden with duct tape in the rental car about a month after arrest! JA mom asked about it & rental co. was notified. Not on her grandparents bed.

I looked yesterday and the Daily Share had post going back to 9/23/14 that i could tell. Note: I did not confirm this a second time because it got frustrating as Facebook keeps wanting to revert back to their latest post.

It looks like they may have started the page then. Idk if that was getting in front of a launch of the show or what.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

What will the Arias-obsessed do once she is off to Perryville and there are no more updates about her? Every aspect of her life is imagined from sunup to sundown. I suspect there would be a lucrative market if there were an all-Arias-all-the-time cable channel added to the cable lineup. Oh people would complain heartily, but they'd tune in all day long, unable to resist the lure of the murderess.

That's what I thought too

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members