Dismemberment - when and where? **WARNING** Graphic discussion included

...or the ramp.

I do not think it happened outside but.... If there was any evidence outside it may have been contaminated with all the foot traffic. I would think the police went in and out the trailer a good bit. Also didn't it snow? Snow many have hid it from view at first and washed it away as it melted.

I can't rule out that another truck hauled off the ramp & steps as where were they going to put them? Not on top of the mobile and doubt the ramp would fit inside it. I've never moved or owned a mobile so don't know but it seems logical. Has anyone been by the park to check it out? I bow to anyone who does go there. tia It could be the crime just didn't happen on the ramp or steps.

Off to look for pics of that day.

I just checked for images out there and it looks like to me they took the ramp.

Mobile before it was moved picture.

NEIGHBORS_MEG3_20111227183634_320_240.JPG

Ramp on the red truck's flatbed trailer on the left.

plumadore_trailer_moved.jpg

Thank you Dr. Know! Looks to me like the flatbed to the left with the red cab does indeed have the ramp on it.

Has anyone found it mentioned that all empty trailers were checked by LE?
15 or so RSO and 12 empty trailers sounds more than a little dangerous imoo.

Yes, it was mentioned early on in the search by Sheriff Fries. All vacant homes were accessed and searched, that was one of the first things done.

I watch a show on the ID channel called Deadly Women. A few days before this awful crime, an episode aired that featured a woman who killed her husband and froze him so she could cut him up in her workshop with an electric saw without making a mess. she even wrapped him in plastic before cutting him up nice and neat.

If he had hit her in the head with a brick outside the front door the K-9's would have surely hit on it. Head wounds bleed fast and heavy. jmo

Graphic
Serial killers are known to keep body parts as trophys. Like Dahmer and Gein.... tho i doubt hes an sk.

anybody know for sure if her clothes were found on the floor next to the chair in grandpa shortys house?

jmo, i think he knocked her out there, but took her to another trailer.

OT, but makes you wonder where folks get their ideas...

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/BREAKING_NEWS_Murder-Suicide_Reported_in_Institute_137726873.html

<snip>Body parts of the woman from Kanawha County are still missing after police say she was cut up with a hack saw last week....<snip>

<snip>Every time you talk to him, he's nice to you. I really didn't expect anything like that from him. Every time you see him, he's always in a good mood, didn't seem like anything was troubling him,” <snip>

sound familiar?
ughhh

It's statements from people like this that scare me. I, for one, can not imagine knowing someone that was capable of Dr Jeckyll Mr Hyde?

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/BREAKING_NEWS_Murder-Suicide_Reported_in_Institute_137726873.html

"He was a really nice guy. My mom introduced me to him. And, he's a really nice guy. Every time you talk to him, he's nice to you. I really didn't expect anything like that from him. Every time you see him, he's always in a good mood, didn't seem like anything was troubling him,” says Michael Lamb.

It's statements from people like this that scare me. I, for one, can not imagine knowing someone that was capable of Dr Jeckyll Mr Hyde?

"He was a really nice guy. My mom introduced me to him. And, he's a really nice guy. Every time you talk to him, he's nice to you. I really didn't expect anything like that from him. Every time you see him, he's always in a good mood, didn't seem like anything was troubling him,” says Michael Lamb.

Honestly, I understand it. I was just thinking about this again the other day. A person is who they are at work, who they are at home, who they are with their friends, who they are alone. You never really know a person, even if you live with them. They are who they are with you, and who they are elsewhere. Let's use the name Joe.

Joe is a nice neighbor, he likes to have fun when he comes over. When I go to Joe's place he is a jerk to his wife and her mother. When Joe goes to work, people like him, he is nice, he does his job. Just found out Joe is a pedophile.

I'm thinking the accused could have dismembered her on a tarp of some kind. Something thick and water proof, like tent material.

jmo, i think he knocked her out there, but took her to another trailer.

So are you thinking the trailer with the "laundry room."--because I know I read an article in whose trailer the laundry room was?

One of the empty trailers?

Or, could it be one of the storage units?

In case it hasn't been mentioned Aliahna was very small and very, very skinny.

(Above 'bolding' by smart blonde)

He's not a very big guy. According to his arrest sheet, where they list his height and weight, he is only 5' 6" tall, and weighed 185 pounds.

Name: PLUMADORE, MICHAEL LEN Race: WHITE Sex: MALE Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: BROWN Height: 5’06” Weight: 185 lbs. Birth Date: 11/16/1972

I think of 5' 6" as being on the short side for a man, and by all pictures, he did seem to be overweight/ out-of-shape, at the very least 'pudgy', in my opinion.

I don't take him as being the rugged, outdoors type of man. More of a sit in front of the computer looking at *advertiser censored* type of guy.

The only hunting Plumadore probably ever did was of young, innocent children.

I also don't see him laying her out on the living room floor to dismember her, or across the bed, but, I suppose he could have.

The bathtub just seemed more logical to me. Easier to contain any 'mess' (even frozen, there would still be some mess), and would also allow for more privacy.

But, I wouldn't know- I'm just speculating.

As to the dismemberment and his size stature: Zahra Baker was dismemberred by Elisa Baker. There were many who felt EB could not have done it based on being female and not some big strappin man.

Some of the more graphic threads where the physical act of dismemberment were discused may be useful for Aliahna's case.

So sad that we are now discussing another such horific case.

Okay, this may be a bit graphic, but. . .First, let me say dismemberment is easy if you know where the joints are. I can do a chicken in about 20 seconds. Secondly, if the body is frozen it's even faster, with little or no blood.

After that, throw some bleach over the whole area and be done with it. Bleach will flouresse under luminol the same as blood. Who can tell the difference? No one.

Hate to be so graphic, but it ain't that hard if you have the stomach for cutting up humans.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back