Disposal of Naveah's body: Theories

The cooler theory has been discussed a lot on other forums, and it makes sense to me. Nothing suspicious about a guy (or guys) with a cooler in a fishing area. It would provide the means to conceal and move the concrete and a body, and could be used to carry water from the river.

are there buzzards in michigan? drivers would have seen them circling from the road early on if there hadn't been the concrete. and are search dogs able to pick up a scent if its under concrete?

theres something very significant about the Busch beer can. imo

I believe the Busch beer can is VERY critical, and has caused me to think George K. may actually NOT be involved. I am sure LE has DNA from the beer car by now. If it matched ANYONE currently in the picture, we would be hearing about an arrest.

I think the Quik-rete might have been taken down the slope before Nevaeh's body was, and possibly before she was taken...or given. The weather conditions were good and dry for that whole week. Looks like there were lots of places to hide things in the area. I think the concrete could have been stashed there already and may even have been hidden there after it was stolen for a different reason.

Feel free to pick that apart, I'm just still having a really hard time picturing someone taking the body and concrete down at the same time. And I can't see them making two trips back to a vehicle unless it was a boat.

It could just be that no vehicle was used. Maybe the perp used a boat....

If something had to make "sense" then this is it. A boat with a cooler in it, draws no suspicious looks from anyone at all as these are pretty much basic supplies nowadays for fishermen.

A man/woman in a boat that pulls up to the bank draws no attention from passing cars, if they can be seen from the road at all. If there are 2 people. One digs shallow grave, while the other keeps a lookout for other people. Once grave is dug, remove body from cooler and place it in grave. Retrieve cement from boat, pour it over body, throw cement bag in grave, throw empty beer can in grave. 2 people grab both sides of cooler, drag it through the water, pour it over the powder cement, this would only have to be done I imagine 3 or 4 times because of the quantity of water the cooler can hold. Finished. Load up cooler, shovel and leave.Takes 30 minutes at most. Leave via the boat the way they came. I would be checking out people who rent boats or who own fishing boats or little "john" boats. Just my theory for now.JMHO.

Has LE impounded any cars yet? Little NB had to be picked up somehow? Usually we hear about it, but I haven't heard it on JVM or NG. If there's a boat - who owns it? Has it been impounded? All interesting theories, but I can't see this bunch of yahoo's doing anything that makes any sense (ie, the cooler). They prolly just put her in a car and carried her to the burial site.

Thanks in advance.

Mel

are there buzzards in michigan? drivers would have seen them circling from the road early on if there hadn't been the concrete. and are search dogs able to pick up a scent if its under concrete?

Remember, the body was not encased in concrete, just covered. Dogs should have been able to find the body fairly easy.

don't know about the buzzards but yes, dogs can pick up the scent under concrete, especially a shoddy job of concrete pouring as this one.

re using a boat, don't u think they would hve used a remote area that didn't have street access.

re using a boat, don't u think they would hve used a remote area that didn't have street access.

That's a good point...Unless like I stated before, that they wanted the body to be found.

i wonder whose car/apartment they found empty busch beer cans in.
and only one at the scene. this guy stopped and got himself a beer on the way there, prob a convenience store and yeah.........they have cameras.

strange no black bags involved here.

i wonder whose car/apartment they found empty busch beer cans in.

Since they know from which store the beer was purchased from, do we know if they have a video at that store?

In response to Momtective's initial post:
I think it's possible dogs could still detect a scent in the cooler. I know I can still smell the nauseous odor of rotten filet mignon that was left in a small fridge that was not plugged back in after being moved. That was 5 YEARS ago!

We've used every kind of cleaner there is, even pure bleach and it still stinks. It's been banned to the storage shed. I don't know about the hard interior surfaces of a cooler but I think the stench soaked into the softer door seal of our fridge.
The hubby keeps hoping it'll air out but I just want it gone!

thats a good size supermarket, not a convenience store. i wonder if they sell single cans of beer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back