Dissecting the Florida Dept. of Children & Families Reports

p.07/15 (2255) par.1

"She stated that as a mother she has the gut feeling that Caylee is alive and she hopes their efforts will find her soon."

KC keeps using this lame statement about her "gut feeling" "as a mother" while continuing to lie about about things easily proven to be false. Meanwhile Caylee lies alone under the stars because her "mother" cares more about protecting herself than she does about doing right by Caylee.

BBM :waitasec: Posted in November 2008?

BBM :waitasec: Posted in November 2008?

A lot of people believed that Casey simply dumped Caylee's body somewhere, whether it was outside in the woods,a dumpster, or a body of water. Where else was she going to be? We knew she wasn't alive. I know I didn't believe Caylee was alive in July of 2008. All I needed to hear was 31 days and I knew Casey killed Caylee.

A lot of people believed that Casey simply dumped Caylee's body somewhere, whether it was outside in the woods,a dumpster, or a body of water. Where else was she going to be? We knew she wasn't alive. I know I didn't believe Caylee was alive in July of 2008. All I needed to hear was 31 days and I knew Casey killed Caylee.

I want the Jury to see one thing, for sure. That is the news video of Casey coming out in handcuffs, when she was first arrested. She almost smiles at the camera, then smirks instead. With that one look she showed her real self.

I want the Jury to see one thing, for sure. That is the news video of Casey coming out in handcuffs, when she was first arrested. She almost smiles at the camera, then smirks instead. With that one look she showed her real self.

She had that same look at the last hearing. Watch her the raw video of her walking in. She greets CM, sits and tries to bite her lip to stop her self from giggling. Then JB tells her she looks good and she tells him she likes his hair. she will not be able to hide this stuff from the jury all that time. It just oozes out of her at every turn. check it out at the 20 sec mark. :banghead:

http://www.wftv.com/video/26353568/index.html

She couldn't dispose of the body anywhere 20 miles away, she had no gas.

If the DCF folks are called to testify, will they be allowed to testify to items beyond literally "what KC said to them"? Because, while they don't demonstrate the report-writing skills of say, a Yuri Melich or John Allen, they do record observations of behaviors that go to KC's demeanor and her interactions with her mother in their presence.

(Does that make sense? It's been a long day and my most recent cup of coffee is hours in the past...)

They can testify to observations that aren't just speculation about what was going on in her head. I.e., "she was cheerful during the entire interview."

Which one? The one where she is wearing the Caylee tee-shirt or the one in the blue 82 stolen hoody?

ETA- IF it's the hoody video this is the video that got me hooked on the case. I knew by looking at her, I said out loud to my hubby "what did she do?"

Which one? The one where she is wearing the Caylee tee-shirt or the one in the blue 82 stolen hoody?

ETA- IF it's the hoody video this is the video that got me hooked on the case. I knew by looking at her, I said out loud to my hubby "what did she do?"

Dear Prudence was kind enough to post this link for me yesterday:

http://www.wftv.com/video/16907892/index.html

This is the blue hoody video. She looks crazed with excitement :furious:

oh the blue hoody video is her downfall. among other things. lol That and the knotted t-shirt. Oh that made me crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneM
p.07/15 (2255) par.1

"She stated that as a mother she has the gut feeling that Caylee is alive and she hopes their efforts will find her soon."

KC keeps using this lame statement about her "gut feeling" "as a mother" while continuing to lie about about things easily proven to be false. Meanwhile Caylee lies alone under the stars because her "mother" cares more about protecting herself than she does about doing right by Caylee.

BBM Posted in November 2008?

Sorry, I clicked on the multiple quote thing and it wouldn't go for me.

I hope that the defense isn't reading today, or they'll want to conduct a depo on Marlene and ask her how she knew that Caylee was "under the stars".

The same goes for the department of human and children services reports.
They'll want those thrown out also, like the rest of the stuff.

Sometimes I "cringe" when I read the excellant things that are brought up by forum members here, cause I think that the defense is just laying in wait to for old posts to get bumped, and to see what has been said and what can be used.

oh the blue hoody video is her downfall. among other things. lol That and the knotted t-shirt. Oh that made me crazy.

And, her strutting into Baez's office or the court house for her home confinement meetings wearing her fly-eye white sunglasses that came from Target, by way of Amy.

She's lucky the number 82 stolen hoody wasn't a 31! I'm suprised she didn't say "Zanny made me wear the #82hoody to remind me to pick Caylee up in 82 days.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009
Back