Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

My sincere heartfelt thanks and prayers are for each of you searchers out there looking for Caylee. I would love to be there searching with you, but my donations to TES and watching Murt's video will have to suffice (my husband is ill right now and can't be left alone).

Cocoa, many thanks for honoring WS with the NASA poster and your beautiful description of the emotions you and Tim shared when it was delivered. That description finally allowed my tears to flow -- this whole day has been nothing but prayers and anxiety for "our baby"!

That is Marvelous Cocoamom!!! That would be TWICE the population of our entire town! :clap::clap:

I am in tears over your post about the NASA poster for Tim...that was so kind.

Thank you all for being there and sharing with us :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
Heh, heh....... that would be 3x's and then some the size of our 'village'!!

and it would be 3,000x's the amount of Anthony's that have looked for Caylee. That says a lot!

I sent an email to TES yesterday that if they were staying for a few more. My parents and I could show up. I asked too about places to stay because it would be over an 8 hour drive and we don't know anything about Florida. My parents call me every day to get the *real new news on the case*.

:)

Good luck out there today to all the wonderful searchers. We will be sending all of our positive thoughts and energy your way. Be safe out there:blowkiss:

There were more areas searched than were reported. I am not breaking any confidences here because I chose not to search with TES but with some LE friends from my state with their dogs.

Right - my last search area was a surprise to me and my group. I was with the group that found the bag at my first search site - can't say more just don't be too quick to believe media and rumors there!!

I saw the truck with the dogs but didn't see Casper off the bat - so that was you!! I was looking and asking for you everywhere - we all got assigned to different groups - impossible to stay together but I would have loved to work with a dog group and have experience! I was the tall one with the red ball cap and WS shirt - brown boots. I met Muzikman and tons of other WSers though!

What are the chances that a message board of caring people actually get some of them to meet face to face? I was so proud to be a WSer!

To any WSers that searched Saturday and remember meeting me - I can't remember all your names or screen names - please PM me so I can add you as friends! I miss you already :( Wish I could be there today - Godspeed, God bless, and Good luck - just remember we are looking for Caylee and Jennifer!!!

Just a quick thank you to all the searchers out there. Thanks,also, to Cocoamom for your willingness to share the experience with all of us. We are so lucky to belong to this community of people who really care for others, (and truly show it by actions as well as words.) My prayers and hopes are with you.

Did you happen to at least get a picture of it before you gave it to him?! I would very much love to see it, but I understand you can't post it on the internet...it would be all over the place immediately! At least, you could have a photo yourself tho. Maybe someone at TES could photograph it for you hanging in their office! :)

It was absolutely NO sacrifice for me. I was just happy that I had something nice to give him on behalf of us. My hubby works out there too - he got the same poster so I have one still. I will take a pic of it so you can see. We weren't allowed to use cameras or cell phones without express permission so I didn't take a pic. I would have loved one with him but to be honest, it wasn't even in my brain at the time. I will always have the memory and I tried to share it as graphic as possible with you all. I was just overwhelmed with emotions and felt like my heart was going to burst right out of my chest!

Don't thank me - I am grateful that I got to be the one who gave it to him on your behalf! What an honor. My hands are shaking typing this. Crying again - sigh wish I could be there today too...

I have changed my avatar - out of hiding! That's me and "Boozer", the one who could look into my soul - see the look? I miss him. I ask him all the time to take care of beautiful Caylee who loves "doggies"...since they are together now.

I have changed my avatar - out of hiding! That's me and "Boozer", the one who could look into my soul - see the look? I miss him. I ask him all the time to take care of beautiful Caylee who loves "doggies"...since they are together now.

Very nice avatar and Boozer is adorable, so sad they don't live forever...I see the look, and have felt it in my own life, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back