Do you believe that this case will be solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it aired at 11pm. Hoping it's up on their site today. I'm sure if they don't put it up, we could email them that many would like to see it that missed it.

I thought it was a pretty good overview. I didn't see anything really new and many of the quotes they used like "she's a tough nut to crack" are from old news stories. BUT, I agree with Scandi that the tone of the report was that LE is still working very hard on this and is not giving up. I do have it taped and could possibly put it on Youtube if the station doesn't post it.

The statement that she will never get custody of her baby until she tells what happened to Kyron makes no sense...if she tells, that means she knows, and then she certainly would not get custody...? So basically, she will never get any custody either way. Why would she tell? She tells, she goes to jail.

Do I believe this case will be solved?

Before, I had no doubt it would be...someday. Now I am really beginning to wonder if this will always remain a cold case.

Where is Kyron, Terri?

Yes, it aired at 11pm. Hoping it's up on their site today. I'm sure if they don't put it up, we could email them that many would like to see it that missed it.

I thought it was a pretty good overview. I didn't see anything really new and many of the quotes they used like "she's a tough nut to crack" are from old news stories. BUT, I agree with Scandi that the tone of the report was that LE is still working very hard on this and is not giving up. I do have it taped and could possibly put it on Youtube if the station doesn't post it.

Made a new thread for it but still searching for part 2 of the video....

ETA: I guess the part I posted is actually part 2, looking for part 1 with CW Jensen and part 3 about social media. Geez...they got their videos all messed up. ;)

This is just a quick review of the KOIN TV 'IN DEPTH SPECIAL REPORT' on the case 1 year later after Kyron disappeared.

Does she {TH} go to bed every night wondering if there'll be a knock on the door? C. W. Jensen

* 6500 tips since June 24th 2010
* No suspects named
* Everyone wants to bring Kyron home

They review the timeline, going faster than I write. We'll get the transcript.

Things said of interest:

* There was a cell phone report of TH being on SI that morning/day.
* They focused on Germantown Rd.
* TH made a point to show the Science Fair photo she had taken to a friend in Freddie's while shopping that morning. The friend says it was odd as they just happened to be passing each other in the store.

* There is only one person that makes any sense who did anything to him, and that is TH C. W. Jensen

* There had to be probable cause to bring the case before a Grand Jury. They need an evidenciary piece to show something relating to where Kyron ended up.

IS TIME HELPING OR HURTING THE CASE ~ They say TIME is on the side of LE in finding Kyron.

* "She looks like a tough nut to crack"
* She'll never be able to get any custody of her baby unless she tells what happened to Kyron.
* The Wall of Hope is still there and active.
* LE is working around the clock to bring Kyron home.
* One has to give LE the benefit of the doubt as they live with the case every day.
* Kaine is as determined as ever to bring Kyron home. Kaine says that is what is the hope and the focus now ~ TO BRING KYRON HOME.

The show left a very pointed thought with me, that LE will not give up until they locate Kyron.

PS: . . . . and it was a full half hour show ;} I just hit the highlights.

I have no respect for this Jensen. He is a wanna be TV personality. I do not put credence in anything he says as he is not privy to case information and only guesses at who took Kyron, just like the rest of us. Wasn't he in charge of this LE and lost the election to Staton?

I have no respect for this Jensen. He is a wanna be TV personality. I do not put credence in anything he says as he is not privy to case information and only guesses at who took Kyron, just like the rest of us. Wasn't he in charge of this LE and lost the election to Staton?

No. Jensen isn't a "wanna be TV personality." He is a bona fide TV personality.

And no, he was never in charge of the police, he was the spokesman for the Portland Police Bureau for quite a while, meaning he was the go-to guy for the news media. He was the face of the PPB. That is why the media still goes to him for interviews.

And no, he did not lose any election to Staton. Jensen worked for Portland Police. Staton works for Multnomah County Sheriff. Two different entities. Jensen never ran for Sheriff.

I live in Portland, and I am very familiar with Staton, Jensen, and all the other LE players. I like Jensen. He is a straight shooter. When he talks, I listen.

No. Jensen isn't a "wanna be TV personality." He is a bona fide TV personality.

And no, he was never in charge of the police, he was the spokesman for the Portland Police Bureau for quite a while, meaning he was the go-to guy for the news media. He was the face of the PPB. That is why the media still goes to him for interviews.

And no, he did not lose any election to Staton. Jensen worked for Portland Police. Staton works for Multnomah County Sheriff. Two different entities. Jensen never ran for Sheriff.

I live in Portland, and I am very familiar with Staton, Jensen, and all the other LE players. I like Jensen. He is a straight shooter. When he talks, I listen.

We're all over the place, though, most likely, regardless of adjacent zip codes...pro, con, neutral. I'm also a Portland local and I take Jensen with a heaping tablespoon of salt. He also admits to having no inside information whatsoever on this case. There is plenty of information available online describing his work history pre- and post-retirement from PPB. He is a public figure.

You're thinking of McCain who has obvious disdain for the MCSO after the union endorsed Staton over him. He tries his best to take pot shots at Staton every opportunity he gets. His words are definitely taken with a grain of salt for me. I like CW Jensen alot and while he comes with his own baggage to a degree, I agree with Gwen. He's a straight shooter. :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname