Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope not at all. I think he read here about the pool theory and decided to use it as the excuse.

thought about it for a minute as he was saying it and thought it was possible, then he added that GA was there and ICA never saw the body again and never asked what GA did with Caylee. Then the nonsense RK hiding the body for a convient time to collect the reward just flushed it all down the toilet for me.

Absolutely No. No way Jose.

JB's opening statement will go down in history as one of the stupidest moves EVER.
Right up there with OJ's glove.

No. It's a defense made up to coincide with a few provable facts in the case to make it more believable. Not any different than what ICA did to her parents and eventually everyone else, that Caylee was still alive.

JB's opening statement will go down in history as one of the stupidest moves EVER.
Right up there with OJ's glove.

Exactly! On the note of opening statements.
How can CM have argued 'we don't know how she died' while asking for the acquital when in the DT's opening statement they specifically stated Caylee died on July 16 as a result of drowning? Seems strange to me.

Heck no!!!!!!!!!!!! He knows she did it and so does CM. CM's quote before he joined the DT is priceless! So wish LDB could bring this up but I know she can't :)

I don't SINCERELY believe any of what JB said.
I don't believe that Caylee drowned, but I'm not completely convinced that she didn't.
Does that make sense?

I cannot believe I made a date to have lunch with an old school friend tomorrow. I just cannot cancel now. But I don't want to miss the DT's opening statement........
It's just not the same watching it on video after the fact...

Why should I? Does anyone at the Defense table sincerely believe it?

I don't SINCERELY believe any of what JB said.
I don't believe that Caylee drowned, but I'm not completely convinced that she didn't.
Does that make sense?

If Caylee did drown why was it handled like it was? Duct tape,put in a trash bag and dumped in the woods. Why would they handle it like that? It just makes no sense. And if she drowned on Caseys watch and Casey handled it like this wouldn't they still be able to charge her withh something?Can you just say I threw her out like trash because I was scared???

Not in a heartbeat...Say, ICA rats him out when the guilty verdict is read...What will happen to JB if he gets caught committing fraud on the court for lying along with ICA and coming up with this whole made up story about an accidental drowning?

I think that Jose Baez is the WORST lawyer Casey could have gotten for her defense. He comes across as dumb, smug, impertinent, mean, sloppy AND untruthful. It couldn´t be worse, seriously!

There wasn't a "no f'in way!" choice so I picked no. LOL

Jose Baez likely does not believe his version of events presented in OS.

First off, this is not Jose's story. This had to come from his client ICA. Jose's just the story teller.

I could have believed it if he had left off the icing: Ray Kronk and George dismissing his daughter from be responsilbe for a deceased body. That's a big joke.

And, who sits in jail three years holding back the truth about an accidential drowning? That idea alone makes this very, very difficult to believe. jmo

It's not Baez' version, it's Casey's, and I don't believe a word of it. I don't think Baez had anything to do with concocting this story.

'Um, ok. Here's the honest-to-god truth. The cat was playing with the duct tape and the cat did it by accident. I have no idea where the cat took "that little girl" afterwards. Yes, this absolutely is the truth.'

In other words, no.

No, I don't believe it. And I think it is pitiful that he actually believes this line of bull his client is trying to feed him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back