Do you think a Stungun was used?

Are you convinced by the stungun theory?

• Yes - I am 100% convinced that a stungun was used

Votes: 54 18.4%
  • No - I've read the facts and I'm not convinced

Votes: 179 60.9%
  • I have read the facts but I am undecided

Votes: 51 17.3%
  • What stungun theory?

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
Its a really harsh thing to contemplate even hypothetically.

I cant say with certainty what I would decide b/c it's difficult to imagine making such a decision, but I think another critical thing I would have to consider would be this: if exhuming her body convinced LE of my innocence then it might be worth it. Not b/c I was concerned about exonerating myself, but b/c then LE would move past me as a possible suspect, and finding her killer would be my main concern.

This of course is all based on the idea that I was innocent in the first place ;)

I agree. As odious as it is to contemplate, exhumation that revealed stun gun use may have even lent more to the IDI theory than parental involvement. So it is even more suspicious that the DA would not consider getting a warrant. While I can see why a parent would balk at it, even though it might help to point away from them as suspects, I think if it were me, I'd want a more thorough examination. This is exactly what the BPD was trying to do when they suggested the coroner not release the body so quickly- that there might be more to be discovered. They were NOT trying to "hold the body for ransom" . That was completely a fantasy of the assistant DA, Pete Hoffstrom.

It does when you're a Ramsey to the boulder powers that be.
IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an interesting point to consider. I'm sure LE takes into account the views of the parents in the decision making process, just like a DA will strongly consider the position of a victims family when seeking the death penalty. Of course the DA can discount those opinions, and it sure makes me wonder why they didn't pursue the exhumation, considering the evidence that could have been retrieved.

I agree. As odious as it is to contemplate, exhumation that revealed stun gun use may have even lent more to the IDI theory than parental involvement. So it is even more suspicious that the DA would not consider getting a warrant. While I can see why a parent would balk at it, even though it might help to point away from them as suspects, I think if it were me, I'd want a more thorough examination. This is exactly what the BPD was trying to do when they suggested the coroner not release the body so quickly- that there might be more to be discovered. They were NOT trying to "hold the body for ransom" . That was completely a fantasy of the assistant DA, Pete Hoffstrom.

BBM
One of their more deplorable acts of spin.

I have a stupid question about this. Does anyone out there know if it would be possible to shock someone with the train track plugged in? Could someone pull the track apart, but use the end of the track to burn those marks into JBR's skin? I used to have a train set when I was a kid, but I think for the current to flow, the track had to be continuous. Just an idea I wanted to put out there.

I have a stupid question about this. Does anyone out there know if it would be possible to shock someone with the train track plugged in? Could someone pull the track apart, but use the end of the track to burn those marks into JBR's skin? I used to have a train set when I was a kid, but I think for the current to flow, the track had to be continuous. Just an idea I wanted to put out there.

The minute you pull the track from the rest, the electricity would cease.

So it's not a possibility of the marks being from train track? Sorry if it's a stupid question, it's late and about time for me to be going to bed...

So it's not a possibility of the marks being from train track? Sorry if it's a stupid question, it's late and about time for me to be going to bed...

No, that's not what is being implied (being tired can makes me question what I read too!)

The question posed the possibility of the tracks causing the marks, AND the possibly of shocking her at the same time. That's how I read it anyway. :)

Good thought IMO, but I guess it doesn't work that way.

O-gauge pins are round with blunt tips:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Photographs depict rectangular marks on JonBenét's back:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 133
I wonder if a bb gun would cause those marks? Granted it seems odd they would be in that dual placement. But still... Did Burke own such a pistol? Perhaps a Christmas gift given to him that day?

Are stunguns made to administer different degrees shocks? Would there be one that would just deliver a slight shock?

Are stunguns made to administer different degrees shocks? Would there be one that would just deliver a slight shock?

I believe modern stun guns have amp settings. Not sure about those back then.

I also noticed quite a few stun guns have four prongs. Presumably they would leave two sets of marks not one.

Yes, I believe a stun gun was used but I am now going to submit a theory about that which I have never heard anyone even hint at in all the times I have been reading these forums and yet when you think about what I am about to say it is very logical it could happen this way. A stun gun was used on JBR AFTER she was already dead for the purpose of planting yet another false clue (on top of all the other false clues that have been planted in this case) to make people think it was used in the "abduction" of JBR from her home by an intruder. Who used the stun gun on her dead body? One or both of her parents. Why did they use it on her corpse? Because they were involved in the active cover up of their daughter's murder, along with others. Others were assisting in it, to be sure, but the parents were helping. The murder did not happen in the Ramsey residence, but a lot of effort was taken to plant as many false clues in the Ramsey house as possible, even insane ridiculous clues like the RN in Patsy's handwriting. All of it false. All it manufactured to deceive. The stun gun was just one of these false clues. So yes it was used, although some very deceitful scientific "experts" say the marks are not stun gun marks, just to confuse everyone a little more and keep them so wrapped up in riddles that they never even get close to the truth. Not the answer you were looking for?

Yes, I believe a stun gun was used but I am now going to submit a theory about that which I have never heard anyone even hint at in all the times I have been reading these forums and yet when you think about what I am about to say it is very logical it could happen this way. A stun gun was used on JBR AFTER she was already dead for the purpose of planting yet another false clue (on top of all the other false clues that have been planted in this case) to make people think it was used in the "abduction" of JBR from her home by an intruder. Who used the stun gun on her dead body? One or both of her parents. Why did they use it on her corpse? Because they were involved in the active cover up of their daughter's murder, along with others. Others were assisting in it, to be sure, but the parents were helping. The murder did not happen in the Ramsey residence, but a lot of effort was taken to plant as many false clues in the Ramsey house as possible, even insane ridiculous clues like the RN in Patsy's handwriting. All of it false. All it manufactured to deceive. The stun gun was just one of these false clues. So yes it was used, although some very deceitful scientific "experts" say the marks are not stun gun marks, just to confuse everyone a little more and keep them so wrapped up in riddles that they never even get close to the truth. Not the answer you were looking for?
So where did it take place?

So where did it take place?

An undisclosed location somewhere around that area. It matters less where it actually took place than who was at the party and what was happening at the party at the time. If you start answering those questions you will find yourself at the heart of this case and you will begin to understand it as you have never understood it before.

An undisclosed location somewhere around that area. It matters less where it actually took place than who was at the party and what was happening at the party at the time. If you start answering those questions you will find yourself at the heart of this case and you will begin to understand it as you have never understood it before.

How can we answer those questions when we don't know who was at this secret party? You aren't telling us anything.

Anyhoo, you had asked someone to start a thread about this theory of yours... why dont you start one (and like tawny had said)you arent telling us anything. I would like to hear more of this theory of yours and how you came to it.

I'm very interested to hear how you arrived at this theory. Possibly, reading how you came to this will help the rest of us not-in-the-know get to where you are. Without that information, we're just sitting here going "huh?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage
Back