Do you think Casey will go to trial or plea out?

Would case take a plea or go to trial ?

• She'll take a plea and tell all to clear her concience

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • She'll go to trial and keep lying

Votes: 387 95.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason why I don't think KC will plea is because her new "high-profile" defense team won't let her. They will convince her that they will win the case for her. I think they all have their motives for joining this case - MONEY and FAME. IMO - they all want to be involved so they can write their books. If she takes a plea - they won't have much to write about in their books. Nope. The defense team (arrogant bunch) will let the trial go on - for their own gain. Just my opinion.

Guess I am just in a world of shock how someone can lie like she has, never been around a pathological liar and dont want to be and just cant comprehend that she wont take a plea deal, but will continue to stick with her story and not feel any remorse.

The defense team will claim KC has Multiple Personality Disorder. This will explain all the DNA, the evidence in the house, car ect. It won't be that hard to find an expert who will magically diagnose KC, and the A's will be just fine with this. KC=Sybil=Zanny, just my guess but this route seems plausible to me.

well well, Sybil never crossed my mind and I read that book twice years back- hmmmmmmmmm- good thought!

The defense team will claim KC has Multiple Personality Disorder. This will explain all the DNA, the evidence in the house, car ect. It won't be that hard to find an expert who will magically diagnose KC, and the A's will be just fine with this. KC=Sybil=Zanny, just my guess but this route seems plausible to me.

They can try to claim KC has Multiple Personality Disorder, but the judge won't buy it. As far as I know, she has never been diagnosed with the disorder and doesn't show signs of it. She knew what she was doing the entire time Caylee was "missing." If she had Multiple Personality Disorder and committed the crime during the time another identity had control of her mind and body, she would have been frantic when she found out Caylee was missing. She would have had no clue what had happened to her little girl and would have immediately begun searching for her.

Nope. JB can try saying she has Multiple Personality Disorder, but it won't work.

She'll lie till the last dog is hung, just like at Universal when she marched LE down the hall to her "office" and finally turned and said "ok you guys, you got me". She lies, continues to lie, and it's always gotten her out of hot water with her parents before. I bet she just cannot fathom why it's not working now!!!

But she'll go all the way with it.

Ouch - EchoInTheDark....
What a hideous expression & visualization that comment conjures up - at least for me. :::shiver:::

However, I do agree with your premise regarding Casey. I also believe she will fabricate & blatantly lie until the day pigs learn to fly. I think it's been a way of life for this selfish self absorbed narcissistic low-life.

With the high powered defense team currently assembled and already basking in the media limelight, spinning their unorthodox theories & generally, strutting their legal stuff .. Casey has no impetus to recant her lies. JMHO (The defense pundits & *forensic experts* are already opining all over the week-end & morning talk shows - network & cable. The newly organized spin blitz has begun.)

If ever there was a woman who didn't deserve the honor & privlege of being called "mommy" ... well, never mind, that's a whole other topic.

Rummy :cat:

PS - Echo, I really do like your special avatar & hat. :clap: Welcome to WS.

When she/they start the "nanny/kidnappers killed her" thing (oh and they will I am sure), I would like ANYONE to ask just one question - what money paid this "nanny" since you didn't have a job KC?

Another reason why I don't think KC will plea is because her new "high-profile" defense team won't let her. They will convince her that they will win the case for her. I think they all have their motives for joining this case - MONEY and FAME. IMO - they all want to be involved so they can write their books. If she takes a plea - they won't have much to write about in their books. Nope. The defense team (arrogant bunch) will let the trial go on - for their own gain. Just my opinion.

Excellent post, 4Siamese - well stated & on the money! :clap:

Casey will never plea out. Jose Baez and his Scheme Team will add several more chapters to 'The Script'.
Casey is evil, and has no conscience, plus is arrogant enough to believe that they will be able to bamboozle the Prosecution and the jury!

But little Caylee's remains will tell the story, and Casey will rot in prison!

The End!

When she/they start the "nanny/kidnappers killed her" thing (oh and they will I am sure), I would like ANYONE to ask just one question - what money paid this "nanny" since you didn't have a job KC?
And why did you have a nanny, Casey, since you didn't have a job???:mad::behindbar:furious:

Dunno what to say yet but I hope she will go to trial,no plea please!

Ouch - EchoInTheDark....
What a hideous expression & visualization that comment conjures up - at least for me. :::shiver:::

However, I do agree with your premise regarding Casey. I also believe she will fabricate & blatantly lie until the day pigs learn to fly. I think it's been a way of life for this selfish self absorbed narcissistic low-life.

With the high powered defense team currently assembled and already basking in the media limelight, spinning their unorthodox theories & generally, strutting their legal stuff .. Casey has no impetus to recant her lies. JMHO (The defense pundits & *forensic experts* are already opining all over the week-end & morning talk shows - network & cable. The newly organized spin blitz has begun.)

If ever there was a woman who didn't deserve the honor & privlege of being called "mommy" ... well, never mind, that's a whole other topic.

PS - Echo, I really do like your special avatar & hat. :clap: Welcome to WS.
AMEN! I agree Rummy!

She will go to trial, be convicted, and get an LWOP... Then on appeal she will claim inadequate council because her team of ambulance chasers advised her to go to trial because they were only interested in a piece of the movie deal... The last part is actually true, but not enough to overturn her conviction...

She will go to trial, be convicted, and get an LWOP... Then on appeal she will claim inadequate council because her team of ambulance chasers advised her to go to trial because they were only interested in a piece of the movie deal... The last part is actually true, but not enough to overturn her conviction...
Ambulance chasers! lol! Exactly!

Greetings, Sleuths...long time lurker, first time poster. I agree wholeheartedly with sweetmop. I think KC will view the trial as the ultimate chance to bask in the spotlight. I believe she thinks she is crafty enough to sway the jury. I'm already imagining her sashaying into the courtroom and blinking innocently to play victim and conjure sympathy. She's probably already planning on what she'll say to People magazine when she grants them an EXCLUSIVE! interview to tell her side of the story.

Has anyone seen "Chicago"?

Speaking of which, I'm tired of CA blathering on every show that the public is only hearing one side of the story. Yes, CA...YOUR side! LE has behaved in the most professional manner and I think they're going to cream KC with overwhelming evidence against her while quietly letting perp and family dig themselves in deeper with more lies. Sorry to get OT...

Casey Anthony:(from her Cupid profile) "..the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast."

I don't believe Casey will ever stop playing the game. JMO.

She will continue with the lying. JB has probably told her that we have all these high profile scientists that have gotten other guilty people off too.........:furious:

I honestly do not believe they are going to give her the option to plea bargain at this point...if she wanted THAT deal, she should have fessed up long ago. NOW there is nothing to bargain WITH...they already have Caylee and that is ALL they wanted. She has nothing to offer them now, not one tiny bit of bargaining power remains in her control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea