Doe Network Casefile 564UFNC

What are the chances Brenda could be this UP found in North Carolina?

• Eh, not enough similarities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ashersmom

Reaction score
In 1991, hunters found partial skeletal remains of a women in Hubert, North Carolina. It has been over 30 years and in 2020 her case was reopened along with updated reconstruction of what she would have looked like.

F4CF151C-3A33-459F-AC79-6C3A04935D32.jpeg

In 1988, Brenda Kay Green left her home with a male friend telling her mother, he was taking her to another friends house a county over. Her friend dropped her off left her waiting for her other friends to return. Calling her mom at 9:30 saying she would be home later that night.. she has never been heard from again.

96CF6CD8-B6E8-47AD-9B99-E7B255C84C72.jpeg

This Jane Doe's mandible wasn't recovered according to her case file. Imo, the jawline is the most striking resemblance between the photo of Brenda and the reconstruction, so I'm a little disappointed to find out that the jaw depiction might not be accurate. However, I'd say it's worth a shot as that is certainly not the only similarity!

Are you going to submit her as a possibility?
Yes I actually made a post via Facebook on one of the unidentified persons groups I’m in, and I had ALOT of responses. One being someone who actually personally knows Brenda Green and she reached out to family and they are getting intouch with investigators but I did submit an email to the investigators before this person contacted them, have not received anything back yet.

This Jane Doe's mandible wasn't recovered according to her case file. Imo, the jawline is the most striking resemblance between the photo of Brenda and the reconstruction, so I'm a little disappointed to find out that the jaw depiction might not be accurate. However, I'd say it's worth a shot as that is certainly not the only similarity!
For me it was more of the eyes and the way the nose looks! I had not even realized their chins so look more on the similar side.

Keep us updated. I hope Brenda's family gets some answers, as well as Jane Doe's.

In 1991, hunters found partial skeletal remains of a women in Hubert, North Carolina. It has been over 30 years and in 2020 her case was reopened along with updated reconstruction of what she would have looked like.

View attachment 386251

In 1988, Brenda Kay Green left her home with a male friend telling her mother, he was taking her to another friends house a county over. Her friend dropped her off left her waiting for her other friends to return. Calling her mom at 9:30 saying she would be home later that night.. she has never been heard from again.

View attachment 386252
The resemblance is striking, I definitely think it's her.

Here is Brenda Green's thread:

Would this fit better in the general unidentified forum? I wouldnt consider this a media thread.

@ashersmom , did you submit this as a possible match?

Can anyone share rule-outs for either the remains or for Brenda Kay Green?

I like the idea of the voting option at the top. This allows everyone to review and participate even if they don’t want to post a comment.

I also believe this is an excellent find and a probable match. Great job!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back